Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin NOW ?? - page 4. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
I will go with ETH, XRP, EOS as these coins are very promising coins and have a bright future ahead. The market is slowly gearing up so if you have any idea about investment you plan it now and you will have a good return in a short time frame.
I will now choose ETH, BCH, and XRP because these two coins give me the most expectations. I think they will give me a lot of value if I patiently hold them until the end of this year or early in 2019. , so I always patience, waiting for good opportunity come to me
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?

I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin now to invest .  I have almost 2 Ethereum and i am trying to buy more. XRP,Steller,Aion is also a good Altcoin if you want to invest .
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 07, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

I think there is not the best Altcoin right now to invest because any coins all have certain level of risk when invest. If be sure 100 %, may be everybody can become millionaires

I think Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market. It is most stable coin and value of ETH around $200 from few months which shows positive result. Apart from ETH few more popular coins are there we can opt for like,NEO,Lite coin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 07, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
I will go with ETH, XRP, EOS as these coins are very promising coins and have a bright future ahead. The market is slowly gearing up so if you have any idea about investment you plan it now and you will have a good return in a short time frame.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 07, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

I think there is not the best Altcoin right now to invest because any coins all have certain level of risk when invest. If be sure 100 %, may be everybody can become millionaires
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
November 07, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
NPXS is one of the altcoins I have the biggest expectation. Pundix teams work well, and they have a very strong community support. I think, next bull season will be good for NPXS.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 07, 2018, 09:12:38 AM
in my opinion the best altcoin and investing is ethereum, bch, because the value and movement is very stable and now it has started to increase, I am sure this month the prices of these two coins are the highest price, so this is our biggest chance to buy it satisfying.

These are two promising investments and I believe it will make us profitable in the long run. Personally I always prefer fast transactional transactions as it will save me a lot of time before payment and will be very suitable for our future lives.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
in my opinion the best altcoin and investing is ethereum, bch, because the value and movement is very stable and now it has started to increase, I am sure this month the prices of these two coins are the highest price, so this is our biggest chance to buy it satisfying.

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
in my opinion the best altcoin to invest now is ethereum, nxt and bch, because the three coins are very good value seen from the movement of the portfolio, so I suggest you look or carefully before buying and making a decision to trade.

If we talk about the best altcoin, then for me it is ether, it is still in second place and no one can outrun it even though they are trying to do it , ether  have great prospects.

For me, it is used to be ETH. But it seems BCH might overtake it if it pass the fork smoothly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
Buy ARB. It is the best right now. Low supply but active and working project. Arbitraging on their platform can also give you daily profits similar to staking. Hardly dumps even in bear market. Getting lots of investors daily as well
Activity: 154
November 07, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
This is definitely an ethereum because it is now extremely undervalued and has a good potential for growth.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 07, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
if in my opinion now the best altcoin to invest is ethereum, because the price is too cheap and this is the time we buy as many coins as possible, because eth I see the value and the movement is very normal.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
in my opinion the best altcoin to invest now is ethereum, nxt and bch, because the three coins are very good value seen from the movement of the portfolio, so I suggest you look or carefully before buying and making a decision to trade.

If we talk about the best altcoin, then for me it is ether, it is still in second place and no one can outrun it even though they are trying to do it , ether  have great prospects.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 08:22:32 AM
I invested in USDT, but something is not happy about it at all, as long as I keep ETH and I think that you can buy any of the top 40. They will soon all grow in value.
Activity: 401
November 07, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Activity: 308
November 07, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
For me, Ethereum will always be the best altcoin because I'm sure that the Creator of this coin and his team to solve all problems that occur with it!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Now, Ethereum is a good altcoin for investing. Because Ethereum is one of the altcoins that has a good future besides Bitcoin. If you are brave, then the opportunity to get a big profit is investing Ethereum.
From your message, I see only that you believe that Ethereum will be all right, so you advise to invest in it. I would like to hear some more significant arguments.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 07, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
Now, Ethereum is a good altcoin for investing. Because Ethereum is one of the altcoins that has a good future besides Bitcoin. If you are brave, then the opportunity to get a big profit is investing Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 06:57:59 AM
The best altcoin still remains ethereum, there are a lot of good altcoins but a well rounded project that you can invest in and be sure that the coin will still be here for the long term for you to make money from it then ethereu is the coin for you. The only coin that is better than eth in the market right now is just bitcoin when it comes to altcoins it remains the king
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 01, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
All altcoin prices are still low. This is a good time to invest in altcoin. Some altcoin are in the top 10 coinmarketcap that I think they are worth to invest that is Cardano, Litecoin and especially Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment. Ethereum is at the foundation of many ICOs projects, with a huge trading volume each day. In the future Ethereum will certainly grow stronger and compete with Bitcoin. Maybe this year Ethereum price will be over $ 2000.

An extremely unlikely scenario, but even this can happen. I don’t think that now is a good time to buy Altcoins, no one knows for sure if they can grow in price, but the risk of falling is still very high.
Pages:
Jump to: