Pages:
Author

Topic: best altcoin to collect? - page 14. (Read 12977 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 01:49:22 PM
That is the question of the million.

Yeah, we all want to invest but we dont know where to invest. Thats the reason why most of the investors stop investing on a certain coin because of that question.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
Most of scam alts using the pizza story to bring investors,  while they are just pump dump coins, good alt will not tell you we will repeat bitcoin growth line.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
July 24, 2017, 12:11:04 PM
I strongly suggest Ripple.

Why ripple, many people suggest ripple lately what's wrong with ripple or because ripple has hit contract with one of the banks. Who knows?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

I do not think there is a best altcoin for you if you do not know what an altcoins is it. I mean you should try to know much background knowledge about a kind of altcoin, especially the application and the development team.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 11:50:03 AM
i read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pizza-for-bitcoins-137
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

Buy all the very cheap altcoins today! And leave them for 5 years or more. Who knows one or more of those coins will make you rich later. Digibyte is one of my suggestion!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
That depends on your target, if you want to get very rich by small investment, you need to look at new coins with bright future, their value can be 1000x more then today and can bring you to the moon. (from 0.01USD to 10USD per coin, not that much, right?)
I'm collecting deep onion these days.

What is your choise?
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 10:07:04 AM
That depends on your target, if you want to get very rich by small investment, you need to look at new coins with bright future, their value can be 1000x more then today and can bring you to the moon. (from 0.01USD to 10USD per coin, not that much, right?)
I'm collecting deep onion these days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 09:59:42 AM
pizza for 10,000 BTC
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..

What do you think about MGO? I think it is a very potential coin, it represents a feasible project, in addition, its ICO is also considered the most successful ICO in history, so you should choose it. .
Yes MGO is very good already buy MGO because I know MGO is the most successful project and I hope MGO will be better in the future.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
July 24, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
ARDOR will be a big hit when it comes in october Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
July 24, 2017, 07:03:54 AM
best altcoin to collect?

Well it depends on what exactly you want from your collection
DO you want a quick high volume return
or
is it something you want to hold long term?

Here is my 2c
pick something other than ripple in the top 10 on coinmarketcap,
these probably wont give you a rapid high volume return but they
have a proven record and are being constantly developed. A good
bet for long term holding IMO

Ripple is valued very low so you can buy a billion of them for a low buy-in
I think this is why people tend to push ripple but you really need a billion XRP
to see a quick high volume return.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
July 24, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
pizza for 10,000 BTC

What do you think about MGO? I think it is a very potential coin, it represents a feasible project, in addition, its ICO is also considered the most successful ICO in history, so you should choose it. .
Activity: 630
July 24, 2017, 06:05:13 AM
Ripple
stratis
Waves
Lite
Eth classic
Activity: 392
July 24, 2017, 03:22:35 AM
Lots of good alcoin, but I prefer eth, until now I use more eth than bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
It is the right time to buy Altcoins because bitcoin price is too high to buy now My suggestion for best Altcoins are Dash, Monero, Ripple, Stratis, Sia, Waves, Dgb, Xvg, Rdd & Doge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 24, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
pizza for 10,000 BTC

I think best altcoin to collect is ethereum but after get enough the ethereum, we must invest in ICOs there are chance the money growing up than invest in one altcoins in ethereum, because to collect ethereum will be difficult to getting large of amount ethereum, especially from faucets website with invest in ICOs, we can participate even just for small amount of capital.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2017, 01:01:13 AM
SONM is the one which may make you buy a lot of pizza in the future. Just look at their project, it is very impressive, if they will do their goals in the project, it is very likely to see billions of dollar market cap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 12:52:55 AM
I think for the moment this is great for collecting coins that is priced below of the ico price. MCO,MGO,BAT,BNT,SONM, and all of that is a token with the platform of ETH

yes this is a chance good for buying the coins such as SONM and Monaco because this coin Is experiencing a decline in prices below the ICO. and i sure the coin will experience a price increase.
Well, not only Monaco and SONM, MobileGo in currently still cheap if compare the potential of this token, I don't know just by can't listing Bittrex in short time make the price MobileGo falldown more as now. But I believe this token will create a big change in future
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
July 23, 2017, 11:32:49 PM
I strongly suggest Ripple.

Same here. But add to it Stratis. Some say this year will be very good for Verge also. And next year, DGB will rise. NEM is also believed to fly. I have also stumbled upon a speculation that in 3 years, Ripple will reach the hundred figure. I don't know how reliable that prediction is but who knows, right? We are risk-takers here trying to invest on something we trust.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
July 23, 2017, 11:26:34 PM
dent is an altcoin running the ICO these days. DENTCOIN is here to disrupt mobile data industry, check dentcoin dot com
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
July 23, 2017, 11:10:28 PM
I think for the moment this is great for collecting coins that is priced below of the ico price. MCO,MGO,BAT,BNT,SONM, and all of that is a token with the platform of ETH

yes this is a chance good for buying the coins such as SONM and Monaco because this coin Is experiencing a decline in prices below the ICO. and i sure the coin will experience a price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: