Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin to hold for long term? - page 7. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
If I had to give you names... I'd say research into future nextgen platforms like Universa, Quarkchain and specially Zilliqa.

Truth is, nobody knows. It's easy to look things in retrospective but we don't know where we will be one year from now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
There is no altcoin to hold for long term except ethereum, most altcoins are very speculative they will rise and people will make profit from them but they don't have value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 24, 2018, 04:22:35 PM
I would suggest to buy and hold next generation blockchain projects and their coins like ada, icx, aion, universa etc.
If you like new, high quality utility projects at cheap price per token, buy some omx and xyo tokens.
If you are fan of real estate investments on blockchain with monthly rentals then invest in GlobalREIT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
June 24, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
I recommend NKN because it's the new kind of network connectivity protocol & ecosystem powered by blockchain for an open, decentralized, and shared Internet. W.Diffie is the advisor and the inventor of public key cryptography, they already have testnet. Good project for long term, DYOR.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
June 24, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
We see this kind of posts all the time for people asking for some hot tips about what kind of altcoin to buy and make money but that is not really investing, you are just gambling with your money, an investor has a plan and learns the necessary skills so he can choose the right investment by himself, after all if you get a coin recommended to you how will you know they are right in their advice.

Not only that, but buying based on coin price and not on market cap is a newbie's mistake. I would suggest you spend some time learning about crypto before investing rather than trying to chase some "quick gains" and inevitably losing your money.

I would also highlight that EOS is a centralized shitcoin, and you would do well to stay well away.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
We see this kind of posts all the time for people asking for some hot tips about what kind of altcoin to buy and make money but that is not really investing, you are just gambling with your money, an investor has a plan and learns the necessary skills so he can choose the right investment by himself, after all if you get a coin recommended to you how will you know they are right in their advice.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 at this moment but will have a higher value in the future? I am planning to buy eos but it seems it now on its peak and i might just end up lossing instead of profiting.
Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: