Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 10. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 07:28:33 PM
I think ETH, litecoin, cardano, NEO are the best choices to invest, because the price is now declining you can keep it up until the price is really good for sale, but all decisions are in your hands, this is only a suggestion.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 14, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
any suggestions im new at trading

Since ETH nd XRP are constantly battling to each other for the second spot, investing with this two are great. It just means that these two are active and can exist for a long term beside bitcoin. If you wwanted to try it, invest a little now then if youre decided, put more unto it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 14, 2019, 01:42:02 PM

wauw new to trading in 2016…
I wish I had entered crypto in 2016..
Entering crypto earlier does not guarantee that you will have any profits, there are many traders that lost money during 2017 despite the bull market and as you may guess if they could not make money when the market was experimenting such conditions then they have no way to make money during a bear market, however if you can still be profitable now despite the conditions the next time the bull market comes you will become a millionaire.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 05:10:34 PM
In addition to being able to create a new ecosystem, purpose of launching ICO is to bring the PAX PAGO closer to the community and they can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings. The idea seems cool. this project would certainly become popular quickly.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 03, 2019, 12:15:07 PM
if you want to do a trade do research with what coins you will buy and of course you know all the risks that you will get your confidence and patience to gain profits in investment now I still believe ETH is the best altcoin at the moment
Activity: 28
February 03, 2019, 05:53:00 AM
If ICO investors consider your project to invest in, they will do a certain degree of due diligence. In other words, they will look into your project’s specifics and determine if it’s a good investment opportunity. So if you want to make sure your project holds up under their due diligence, take a look at what this due diligence consists of. For instance, watch ICO review videos of key influencers or check out their personal Twitter accounts. You should look for what makes them want to invest and what turns them off existing projects. While big claims about your product being the next big thing may appeal to speculators, it won’t get past the serious investors who spend hours on due diligence.PAX PAGO looks for Ventures in the countries. Ventures are responsible for executing the proposed projects from the PXP’s ICO funds, from which develops those projects to make profits. Investors can redeem PXP for real benefits from projects developed by Venture. Ventures are independently developed with their own projects with technological support or PXP funding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 03:54:13 PM
I think it's ETH. Do you find that the price of XRP has just increased by 10%? The battle between ETH and XRP is not over yet. I think ETH is still looking for ways to keep up with XRP and not let the distance become too big.
The ETH is about to pump and its price will be $ 150.
The fact is that after all, the external situation improves me when ethereum takes the third place in the cryptocurrency market. And as for the ripples, this coin contradicts all the canons of the cryptocurrency market. First of all, regarding decentralization and the fight against the banking system.
In any case, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then ethereum and pulsations still retain very favorable positions, even despite the competition between these coins. If for investors, then this is the best choice today.
no need to dwell on those coins that are in the top ten of the cryptocurrency market rating. Among other coins there are quite promising projects that can bring profit to the user today. I want to remember such a project as pundi X and Lips Chain.
Activity: 560
February 02, 2019, 12:26:37 PM
I think it's ETH. Do you find that the price of XRP has just increased by 10%? The battle between ETH and XRP is not over yet. I think ETH is still looking for ways to keep up with XRP and not let the distance become too big.
The fact is that after all, the external situation improves me when ethereum takes the third place in the cryptocurrency market. And as for the ripples, this coin contradicts all the canons of the cryptocurrency market. First of all, regarding decentralization and the fight against the banking system.
In any case, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then ethereum and pulsations still retain very favorable positions, even despite the competition between these coins. If for investors, then this is the best choice today.
Activity: 31
February 02, 2019, 07:05:16 AM
While correctly panned by the vast majority of crypto experts and many human rights activists as a money grab by a corrupt regime, the launch showed how cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology that supports it, could revolutionize the financial infrastructure of countries in Latin America if executed correctly and by a non-corrupt institution.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 448
February 01, 2019, 02:14:05 PM
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 07:10:08 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 05:35:56 AM
ethereum, neo, cardano and litecoin can be used as a best altcoin choice for investment. because now some of these coins can have better future potential, so I think that's the best choice in my opinion.
if I own the best altcoin, ethereum and litecoin, in my opinion, because these two coins are popular among investors as a promising investment place.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2019, 04:56:04 AM

wauw new to trading in 2016…
I wish I had entered crypto in 2016..
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 03:20:36 AM
There are many good altcoins in the market which has active developments in the market when the coin prices are decreasing we need to compare their high prices and start accumulating those coin. Many people fail to research and start investing un potential coin and start roaring when their price starts decreasing again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 01, 2019, 02:22:05 AM
I think if we mention of course there are many and we are looking for specifically which ones are good and can provide benefits to the holders. and of course the coin is on the top cmc that is a very recommendation
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 31, 2019, 07:45:48 PM
People keep asking the same question again and again but if we think about this logically we will understand why it doesn't make sense, asking for which altcoin is the best to invest at the moment is similar to try to make people to give you money for no reason at all, do you think that someone that knows which altcoin is going to go up in value during the next weeks is going to share that information for free?
I think ethereum why I am supporting this because the value of Ethereum come back to the good position so if people will give a little support then it will develop very easily that's why I am supporting this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 31, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
People keep asking the same question again and again but if we think about this logically we will understand why it doesn't make sense, asking for which altcoin is the best to invest at the moment is similar to try to make people to give you money for no reason at all, do you think that someone that knows which altcoin is going to go up in value during the next weeks is going to share that information for free?
Activity: 126
January 31, 2019, 05:14:37 PM
I can recommend only those projects with which I myself have dealt, and those that have proven themselves positive over a long period. For me, such a project that I can recommend is the Etheera project. This is a Swiss project related to real estate. My earnings on this project for several months amounted to more than 800%.

It is tooooo much!! It can not be so.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 31, 2019, 05:12:36 PM
I can recommend only those projects with which I myself have dealt, and those that have proven themselves positive over a long period. For me, such a project that I can recommend is the Etheera project. This is a Swiss project related to real estate. My earnings on this project for several months amounted to more than 800%.
Activity: 33
January 31, 2019, 04:55:11 PM
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, decentralized digital money whose unprecedented growth has sent the financial world into a tizzy. Yet, remarkably, cryptocurrencies have very little practical use, causing some economists to speculate the investment bubble is primed to burst. But that’s not the case in South America, where a number of regional factors have seen Bitcoin become a viable transactional currency for the masses. To sustain and further project development efforts, small processing transactional fees may incur within the PAX Pago ecosystem. To fuel the longevity of the PAX Pago, the reserve total supply token will be used to locate the project into other adjacent geographies.

The end goal is to target developing countries with limited exposure to technology, and transform them into Smart Countries. All Smart Countries will be powered and connected cross bordered by the underlying PAX Pago ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: