Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 2. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 12:21:46 PM
Rightnow, in this year, i will choose XRP or BTC only because XRP is the most useful crypto that can be applied in my social activities and many media are having special attentions to the growth XRP in the future, and BTC is because it is the most powerful crypto in this market, all of investors will use their money to invest in BTC as long as BTC still be the leading crypto in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 11:10:59 AM
Stablecoins provide useful mediums of payment and have extended their use cases as decentralized finance (DeFi) continues to blossom with open protocol lending services, prediction markets, and more.

Traders and investors need stable pegs to jump in and out of during active cryptocurrency trading, and the list of stablecoins and the assets pegged to them on exchanges continues to grow. Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
Activity: 644
April 15, 2019, 08:28:08 AM
of course kin.
kik messenger coin kin is the best object for investment. it will easily can make x100 in short term or in first bull run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 08:10:45 AM
if I suggest investing in altcoin you should really see a team with very good development for the future, now many altcoins have entered the market but prices have fallen and are less interested. if you want to invest in altcoins, I suggest you see large volumes in CMC, like Tron, cardano, pundix
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 15, 2019, 07:53:11 AM
It's hard to base your decision on what you hear or what you read. Some people might just endorse a certain coin. You can do a series of research. You can also invest in well-established coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These two are known to be profitable for a long term investment.
Indeed, in order not to be wrong in investing, of course we have to learn all the coins but it all depends on you and talk about the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion it is a good coin and need not doubt
Activity: 122
April 15, 2019, 05:24:22 AM
Stellar cardano and ethereum  are the top 3 undisputed alts
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 15, 2019, 03:16:49 AM
It's hard to base your decision on what you hear or what you read. Some people might just endorse a certain coin. You can do a series of research. You can also invest in well-established coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These two are known to be profitable for a long term investment.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 02:24:54 AM
First of all, always do your research. Tho it is also fine to ask questions like these as part of your research. However, never take anything based on face value. Research is paramount. 

To help you out in making the decision on were to invest 1000$ let me share a tip I always use when I do the decision into which project should I invest my time for further research.

The answer I am always looking for does the company solve any real-life problems. What is the added value?
 If I can identify it and see as an important problem that is being solved it is good enough to continue the research on the project.

The projects there were able to answer this question are:

Bitcoin
Etheruem
Stellar
Historia Network
Litecoin
DGB
Activity: 66
March 31, 2019, 11:24:40 PM
It all depends on what is your aim. To make a quick buck now or invest some for future gains. You posted at 2016, and so far the market changes a lot.

I am focusing now on

BTC (Yes Still)
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

RavenCoin
QuarkChain
Monero
Zcash
Historia
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2019, 11:49:18 PM
If you want invest better do your own research and try to see how much value the coin you want to invest in past and what price has today. You should choose coins where devs and community is active and coins that have real trade volume and you can invest in more than one coin.
What's important between the 2 is the trade volume.
With a good trade volume, devs will be more devoted in developing the project as they know they have potential buyers
and this will make the value grow. Some devs are active but since the project is not embrace by the community, they loss their interest in the long run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
March 21, 2019, 07:59:39 PM
Today the market has gone down sharply. It was a good time to buy prospective coins. I bought several alternative coins that already bring me a profit. I prefer to invest in the most popular coins now.
the decline is not so sharp, we can see it on the market. I think it's still reasonable for market movements. keep calm seeing this condition. if you want to invest, do it slowly, many altcoins have good potential.
It's true that what you say is indeed better now we remain calm to see the current conditions and I'm sure that in the near future conditions will recover soon we will see
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 21, 2019, 06:23:46 PM
If you want invest better do your own research and try to see how much value the coin you want to invest in past and what price has today. You should choose coins where devs and community is active and coins that have real trade volume and you can invest in more than one coin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 21, 2019, 05:18:34 PM
Today the market has gone down sharply. It was a good time to buy prospective coins. I bought several alternative coins that already bring me a profit. I prefer to invest in the most popular coins now.
the decline is not so sharp, we can see it on the market. I think it's still reasonable for market movements. keep calm seeing this condition. if you want to invest, do it slowly, many altcoins have good potential.
Activity: 840
March 21, 2019, 05:06:25 PM
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
March 20, 2019, 09:54:36 PM
Right now with the current market i will say that you better watchout where your money goes cause even project that are not scam can close up the business if things are not working for them and you end up with unreliable tokens making your money wasted
If you are investing in the project or asset that is listed on the exchanges of course you are very risk losing your money. try it with altcoin assets that have already registered and are in the market, especially on the top spot market, you can benefit by investing there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 07:20:21 PM
There are some coins that caught my attention in the past few weeks. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, and BTG, these coins are quite interesting because they experience good growth. I profit from trading coins, so I suggest you invest in these coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 20, 2019, 07:07:10 PM
Right now with the current market i will say that you better watchout where your money goes cause even project that are not scam can close up the business if things are not working for them and you end up with unreliable tokens making your money wasted
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 20, 2019, 04:33:24 PM
It seems to me that Eethereum will give you the best profit. Bitcoin is surely great but it will not gain as fast as ETH. Additionally, pay attention at Eidoo and Cardano. NEO is a good choice.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 04:07:18 PM
There are so many good coins that we have to buy for long-term or short-term investments, I recommend that some of them are ETH, NEO, RIPPLE, TRON and WAVES, they are good coin coins at this time in my opinion, and can buy one of them.

Bro, even 5 dollars is too much for Ripple. Do not you remember its highest price, during the time when Bitcoin was close to 20 thousand? A bit more than 3 USD! It is difficult to imagine that Ripple will gain so much again.
5$ per XRP means 41,666,017,553 x 5$ = 208.330.087.665$ Can you imagine such circulation just for Ripple? It can beat the total market cap of whole cryptocurrencies. For comparison, the current market cap of all cryptocurrencies is about 137BLN$ and XRP alone will be 208BLN$ with 5$ per XRP.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 03:58:20 PM
Today, the entire market is green and most of the coins in my investment portfolio have brought me a profit. That is why I believe that it is impossible to determine the best coins for investment. The main thing is to choose the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: