Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2015 and WHY - page 28. (Read 67306 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
NXT baby. You gotta love NXT

I'm starting to wonder if investing in NXT was such a clever idea, yes they have a great commuintee but I dont see how they are going to recover the price lost in the last few months and then hit an upward trend.

I'm still holding at the moment but am starting to worry a little
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
The best altcoin to invest is stellar  Roll Eyes

He told us to add why. Yes stellar is good as it is giving some coins for free for newcomers and its price is increasing. XMR, NXT and LTC. All these coins are adopted by many people. They are just better than the others.

Kindly,
      MZ
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
altcoins suffer from a dangerous old disease called speculation, those who spread this disease won't tell on a public forum which altcoin is their next target. Don't try to invest in altcons, try to learn more about them and pick 1-2 which you think offers a better alternative than Bitcoin and buy very very few so that you become resistant to this disease in time, then finally go buy lots of Bitcoins.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
SaveCoin (SPC) w/PoF is by far the most innovative coin to launch over the last year, SaveCoin contains a server side interest payment system which pays you interest on your balance without you needing to keep your SaveCoin wallet software open. You will be paid interest @ 0.137% daily (64% yearly) on all addresses with a balance, regardless of the amount held in any SaveCoin address. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6215659
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
The best altcoin to invest is stellar  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Vertcoin is a diamond in the rough. It's hit the bottom in terms of price, but if you look at the dev team and community you will find a coin that is only going to get better with age.

i really hope so!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
They says why:

It will be NODECoin , since I have a lot NODECoins. Grin
Activity: 476

SYS / ETHEREUM / SWARM / VIA
Activity: 298
XMR, VIA & Stellar.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
XMR (Monero) as the leading CryptoNote Coin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
NXT,NXT,NXT! Grin
OH,VIA!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Nem ,NODECoin ,Cloak , Key

Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Vertcoin is a diamond in the rough. It's hit the bottom in terms of price, but if you look at the dev team and community you will find a coin that is only going to get better with age.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Wow...as a promoter, you really are putting me to shame. I wish I had your brass.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Darkcoin
Activity: 137
Activity: 406
DannyElfman, is there a line between trying to engage the wider community, and self promotion of a currency by it's developer?

It may be a discussion worth having, as sometimes the intention is just to get feedback and converse, and in other cases to try secure investment or encourage people to purchase currency.

As somebody trying to do the former whilst avoiding the latter, do you have any suggestions as to how one may proceed?

You can selfpromote, no question. But you need to make it obvious. Without checking his links, would you have know it was his coin? I didn't!

Sorry I should have made that more clear. Hope my edit suits your preferences.. On another note.. this is not my coin! We kicked the dev out 2 weeks ago and as a Community took over

Now it is crystal clear! Very good!
Activity: 126
DannyElfman, is there a line between trying to engage the wider community, and self promotion of a currency by it's developer?

It may be a discussion worth having, as sometimes the intention is just to get feedback and converse, and in other cases to try secure investment or encourage people to purchase currency.

As somebody trying to do the former whilst avoiding the latter, do you have any suggestions as to how one may proceed?

You can selfpromote, no question. But you need to make it obvious. Without checking his links, would you have know it was his coin? I didn't!

Sorry I should have made that more clear. Hope my edit suits your preferences.. On another note.. this is not my coin! We kicked the dev out 2 weeks ago and as a Community took over
Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: