Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 38. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.
gotta be syscoin for me

http://syscoin.org/january-dev-update-blockmarket/

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/818503987393609728
Syscoin team has been hard at work and have a series of
updates and releases lined up throughout the 2017.

also hold some others mentioned here so we all must be on the right track !... : )
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
My portfolio that I plan on hodling for at least a good part of 2017 consists of the following: GameCredits, PepeCash, Elastic, YoviCoin, and Bitcoin

GameCredits is the one I'm most excited about. I think it has a high floor and a very, very high ceiling to explode into in the near future. PepeCash is the king of shitcoins, in my opinion. You can trade fucking pepes with it. Once that idea gains traction it's going to explode, too. Elastic was ICO I'm very happy about right now. Yovi is the one coin I wouldn't recommend- I bought in early and I've made 140x profit on it already, but it's too late to buy in to now.

And of course there's Bitcoin, I think 2017 could be another good year for the king of the cryptos.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
GAME because mass adoption is so close....
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Siacoin (SC) because it focuses on one branch (filehosting) instead of wanting to conquer all crypto-spheres which is too ambitious.

At the moment really cheap, great tech and team plus minebox.io is about to be released = good for mass-adoption and node increase
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
With closed beta testing in progress and open beta on the new V5 tech and rebrand on the way, I'm still going with WBB.  It will be the greatest underdog story since Rudy.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
One of the best in my book that has a great potential to grow is Mooncoin. It has been running flawlessly for 3 years now and it is way undervalued for what it provides, like the new Moonlite platform discussed here and a very fast network. Social features and tipping is a must for any coin to grow bigger and become well known.

Mooncoin was launched in a fair way 3 years ago, and its based on updated litecoin codebase now.

The community involvement is big with a lot of addresses in use and a huge amount of transactions during the years. The price remains low attracting new people and it does not require a lot of money as an investment.

Everyone can be a part of Mooncoin and thats the greatest part of it!
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I think MrsaCoin - МРЗС - X13 - HYBRID
WBB
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wbb, if not you guys are bigger idiots that i thought
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thanks - was wondering why, when I just received my Nano Ledger S hardware wallet, Dogecoin was one of the six coins it could store. The 6 coins on it right now are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, and Dogecoin.
I think DOGE is a bit of a gamble for this year - doesn't seem to be gaining traction and market cap is starting to tail off. I've taken the risk however.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Coin 1: Bitcoin

Why:

- Heading towards mainstream adoption
- Lightning network in 2017
- Most advanced coin
- No IPO/ICO 100% fair distribution

Coin 2: Litecoin

Why:

- Development is moving at a very fast pace
- Might go up with bitcoin if it goes up
- Remains strong as ever after more than 5 years of operation

Coin 3: Peercoin

Why:

- Development has picked up a lot with projects such as peerassets, peerticker, V0.6 protocol update etc.
- Running for more than 4 years
- Oldest POS coin

Coin 4: Dogecoin

(Yes im serious) Grin

Why:

- Running for almost 3 years
- Strong community
- Gets people used to crypto
- Has some adoption as a tipping currency

Coin 5: Counterparty

Why:

- Running for almost 3 years
- Assets on bitcoin are booming as result counterparty value is rising
- Has real life utility with projects like foldingcoin giving counterparty value

Thanks - was wondering why, when I just received my Nano Ledger S hardware wallet, Dogecoin was one of the six coins it could store. The 6 coins on it right now are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, and Dogecoin.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
If you allow me to select just one Alt coin to invest for 2017, it would be Iconomi (ICN). The reason is, it is more like an ETF which has a diversified portfolio of Alt coins including bitcoin (approx. 30% or so ). The portfolio is balanced monthly and coins are stored in cold wallet. The team has a proven track record of running cashila for the past 4 years. They are rolling out a platform and they will be paying out weekly dividends as well. Here is the link : http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In January 2017 until now, I can say is that there are some very interesting coin movement price, I recommend for you all to have this coin: etherium, monero and litecoin. If you still have the funds I suggest to buy dash and doge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
In my opinion, if you don't trade, bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which you have to always keep in mind for investment. At least some percentage of your money must bitcoin. This is important because 1- don't pull your all eggs at the same basket. 2- if the price of cryptocurrency which you invested decrease you can buy cheapest with your bitcoin.
Activity: 238
It seems like there are still many altcoin enthusiasts this year. I saw an interesting article in the Cointelegraph, Pointing out some cryptocurrencies that are staying strong in the market, even with the increases in the Bitcoin price.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-growth-lifts-some-altcoins-along-path

It's good to see that in the research they discovered Byteball, because I see a lot of potential in this crypto.
Activity: 107
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
to be honest i am waiting for a new altcoin to invest in and make a booming profit. something like Zcash or Ethereum both in their early stages of pump. and i have not yet found it. these coins like this are always the most profitable.

but at the same time, i believe this year like the last we are going to see a lot of rises from the giants like eth and xmr
Activity: 434
Mintcoin is the best.

Mintcoin he still alive? peercoin definitely better than it is
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I think it will be one that we dont expect to see and maybe not mention  here.
Dunno what to expect but we might see something else in this.

To be honest every coin can make big time important  is to be there.
Activity: 38
ETH,ETC,DASH,XMR,FCT,LISK,STRATIS,SC
Activity: 238
My opinion is Litecoin. Why? Litecoin has development, solid stable and secure chain, etc. No, I am not a litecoin bagholder nor am i attempting to pump the coin here. I was accused of that last year when i held no litecoins. I do feel sorry for the people who invested at it's peak, no one expected that nor had they planned on that...

Many old supporters now talking bad about LTC, nobody even looks at the facts that LTC is good coin with strong network and transactions are first. This Is why i chose LTC as my PICK No 1. China will pump this coin again to 10$.  This is most likely to hapened, death of LTC is only wish of those greedy ETH supporters.

I see no reason to consider it a bad cryptocurrency. Litecoin is one of the few cryptos in the top 10 market cap that has a fair distribution, an active community, good technical aspects and a wide variety of investments made on it. Also, along with Bitcoin and Dogecoin, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and this creates certain advantages with regard to network effect.
Pages:
Jump to: