Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest right now? - page 2. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
UpToken simply increment in 100% in aday, could be make another leg and up drift in afew month. This token simply recorded a couple of days back yet the cost was move pleasantly. When I open the site this venture was begun since 2014 and they claim to be first authorized Bitcoin ATM in US. This mean they has working product,.just take alook the web and accomplish more research about basic of the venture, can be this token can go higher and give pleasant benefit.
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
The best altcoin to invest on right now is bitcoin, according to my own idea. i have not seen such type of favorable period of investment, but is good to invest so you can enjoy it. Invest in any coin now.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 10:26:54 AM
I just invested in chozun 途赞 .It is an established startup and Chinaccelerator (Asia’s leading accelerator) alumini. They have an innovative beta product already generating revenue in market, a solid founding & wider team who have worked together in various iterations for over 6 years and strong product roadmap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
So I recently left the Bitcoin Market as I felt like it was not worth holding.

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

What are some coins that would rise drastically in 2018?
mtc and pundi x is the best choices for you. Mtc is medical project and pundi are transaction project. Its really good and now its a bit down so you can buy at a good price. If you think for long term i would recommend you to buy eth and eos.
Activity: 48
June 20, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
I believe that IMT is suitable for investment because moneytoken is a promising company
Activity: 107
June 20, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
It is better to take the quantity here. You never guess what will give a good profit. I would advise you to buy a few coins from the top 10 and invest in new ICO.
Activity: 80
June 19, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
I think you should pay attention to Cardano. It is a platform that aims to run financial applications that are used by individuals, corporations, and governments. ADA is used for sending and receiving digital funds, and it can be easily seen as strong competition for Ethereum and NEO since they are all in the smart contracts industry.
Activity: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
My favourite altcoin in 2018 is IOTA. It is scalable, and there’s no limit regarding the number of transactions that can be made in a specific interval. There are no fees for the transactions and IOTA is decentralized with no miners. Everyone in the network is actively taking part via transactions. IOTA is basically more decentralized compared to blockchains.
Activity: 106
June 19, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
You should keep an eye on EOS. Dan Larimer, the co-founder of Steem and Bitshares, created EOS, and its blockchain is finally up and running after lots of tests and bug fixes. The real hype that surrounds EOS is due to ONO which is a new social network, and it has already been launched to 50,000 in the Chinese market. The platform will be launched internationally soon, and it plans to use EOS as their blockchain.
Activity: 113
June 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
My choice is Nano. It was known as Railblocks, and the altcoin’s popularity surged price-wise. The crypto was really cheap but then it managed to surpass its competitors. Nano’s target is to be one of the best payment platforms on the blockchain. All transactions that are processed on Nano’s blockchain are instant or almost instant, and the payment platform is more than viable. Other key elements that Nano boasts include a lightweight protocol, cheap to run a node and lack of block size issues, zero fees, and infinite scalability.
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
In my opinion, NANO is one of the promising coins in 2018. It is a cryptocurrency that is designed for the real world especially powered by the ability to achieve fast and free transactions. It focuses on being the number one payment processing platform in the industry. The transactions on the platform are instant beside the viability of Nano as a payment platform is outstanding. Its block size does not have any challenges. Other benefits of the platform are the capacity to support zero fees transactions and while having what is known as infinite scalability.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
The best alternativecoin that I know right now to start investments is ethereum
because they are one of the good companies in this industry and also have a good comments and feedbacks from their investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
I believe that NEO is an excellent and promising coin. It seems to me that we can expect good growth from her. I invested today and will wait for 6 months.
Activity: 45
June 14, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
The best altcoin to invest on right now is bitcoin, according to my own idea. i have not seen such type of favorable period of investment, but is good to invest so you can enjoy it. Invest in any coin now.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

According to my way of thinking, I do not think so. Basically if you want to make a profit, you have to know the basic knowledge and risks that can harm and I think altcoin and bitcoin are a good investment as of now, although we will consider the fact that there are many things that put bitcoin in a higher perspective than altcoin and vice versa. I think it just depends on the person's mindset.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 16, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
I think bitcoin is the king of coins, it can affect almost all altcoin prices. What is your reason for leaving bitcoin, whether for short-term investments or trading?
I think all coins are good, but for trading I prefer coins whose prices are going up and down drastically. For the long-term investment I choose is ETH.
I think at the end of 2018 the ETH price is around $ 1500.
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
According to McCaffie statement that BTC will cost 1 000 000$, it is possible to invest in it and just wait for 30 years. But speaking about altcoins, honestly, ETH is in such a deep hole right now. Take it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
Bitdegree is my biggest monetary investment in my life and I'm still holding but I'm biased because I was teaching programming at the university and I believe that Bitdegree will have a huge impact in 3 years. I'm not in the crypto world for short-term profits, mainly because I have to hodl for at least a year to avoid paying taxes so I'll just HODL.
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
I recommend top 5 from my list

1. blockcollider
2. nex
3. open platform
4. eden
5. pchain

D112
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 14, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

in fact this is a matter of a judgment about altcoin that can be profitable. yes, I think so.
there are many altcoins currently scattered in exchange. if you are trying to spend some time and doing technical analysis, chances are you can find altcoins that have a good chance of making a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: