Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest right now? - page 7. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
i cant say anything for short term, but for long term i.e 1-2 year Ethereum, Electronium, Ripple, Verge, Trx, Siacoin can be some good option.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:14:55 PM
I think VeChain is a good investment right now. Relatively low marketcap, a huge list of partnerships (including chinese gov), and rebranding coming in soon.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
January 01, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
For long time holding, go with Ethereum. For small time investment look for a promising ICO or new tokens like VEchain, Cardano, or popular east asian and european coins below $5.
Activity: 17
January 01, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
Have a look at BitcoinZ.
The Z is for ZKsnark privacy, its a community coin with no premine, ASIC resistant and currently 1c
Its like Bitcoin Gold based on equihash, but not a fork, and has more supply.

For me it seems to fix everything wrong with original Bitcoin.
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
Thanks for the advice.

I decided to leave the Bitcoin Market as I have missed the time to buy the coins, and it was too late to buy bitcoins at that moment. I continued to sell and buy at the wrong time leaving me no profit. I also saw more potential in Altcoins such as BCH in a certain way.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
January 01, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Yes, i see it, you are a Brand New user, that is why you are saying that bitcoin is not worth holding it. Now everything is more clear and anyone can understand the real purpose of your thread.

So I recently left the Bitcoin Market as I felt like it was not worth holding.

Anyway, if you want to make profit, just buy the altcoins that better suit to you, Decentraland is one of the best for me, i think that it will rise extremely fast during this year.

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

Raiblocks will do the same for me, probably more than $50 soon
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 01, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Not worth holding? Why are you saying that thing? What made you left bitcoin market? I hope that you'll not regret that move you did as it was about to pump.

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?
Choose ETH and Litecoin on this, if you want the best currency on altcoin market that's what I can suggest.

What are some coins that would rise drastically in 2018?
This article will give you some idea on what coins are good to invest for this year.
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

What are some coins that would rise drastically in 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: