Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin to invest under 1$ (2017) which and why? - page 2. (Read 3270 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'm mainly looking at the second page of the coinmarketcap.com site, because that is where the most potential can be found in my opinion. Prices can swing a lot in just 24h, doubling or even tripling the prices of the previous day.

For me, loopring and quantum resistant ledger are two coins under $1 i would buy in right now.

Just my opinion though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
For me! I want to talk about the best altcoin to invest
1-GNT
2-Dogcoin
3-Blackcoin
4-Siacoin
5-Verge
6-XEM(NEM)
8-Ripple
This is just my opinion! For your reference.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
Bitshares and EOS are both under $1 right now and both projects run by the same big name - Dan Larimer. Sure he may be controversial but i feel like his coins gets pumped the most and right now, they are pretty stable in price.

Probably a good entry point.

Steem is just floating around the $1 mark as well, and they have a huge community. A pump is overdue.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Im my opinion stellar has the biggest potential while also being relatively safe investment.
Activity: 35
coss
stellar
sonm
civic
gladius
deeponion
electroneum
enjin
Activity: 16
I think siacoin is the best altcoin under 1$ in which you can invest. The concept of decentralized cloud storage is a project which can become popular in future and hence you can expect good returns from it.
Do you know where can I buy this coin? which site?

You can buy siacoin at bittrex for example. But before you do your investment, you should do your own investigations, so you know, in what kind of company you are investing your money. Read their whitepaper, join the community so you can see, whether they are in a stable environment.
thank you
can I buy the other coins in this website?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think siacoin is the best altcoin under 1$ in which you can invest. The concept of decentralized cloud storage is a project which can become popular in future and hence you can expect good returns from it.

You can buy siacoin at bittrex for example. But before you do your investment, you should do your own investigations, so you know, in what kind of company you are investing your money. Read their whitepaper, join the community so you can see, whether they are in a stable environment.

You do NOT look at token price EVER.

Look at the total cap the individual token price is totally irrelevant.

Why do you care if the token is under a dollar? if the MC is huge? 

Anyway best coins to invest are after you research yourself more are...

bitbay

others.

My friend I didn't talk about total cap in the first post

but actually I choose the coins (under 1$) with good or high total cap based on the chosen price
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
My gutt feeling is that the best picks are not even on the mentioned lists. Except for short pumps, there must be some upcoming projects with interesting new concepts we are not yet aware of.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I'll advice you to go for Steem and elastic. I believe these coins will worth above $10 before December next year.
Activity: 980
I want to talk about the best altcoin to invest (under 1$)
I have some choices

1-GNT
2-Dogcoin
3-Blackcoin
4-Siacoin
5-DGB
6-REDDCOIN
7-Verge
8-XEM(NEM)
9-Rise
10-Burst
11-Ripple
12-Bitshare
13-Bytecoin

Around 1$ I can say

1-STEEM
2-Peercoin
3-Namecoin
4-GameCredit

my friends
What is your idea?

i have dgb, sia, xvg, bitshare, xrp, deeponion in my portfolio. Deeponion getting huge community support and now in the range of 1$ and using Tor integrated technology and touch a high of 5$ in a short span of entry in nova exchange, when it launch on more exchanges, it can explode. You can get some free deeponion by joining their community https://deeponion.org/community/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

You do NOT look at token price EVER.

Look at the total cap the individual token price is totally irrelevant.

Why do you care if the token is under a dollar? if the MC is huge? 

Anyway best coins to invest are after you research yourself more are...

bitbay

others.

Activity: 182
GreenCoin (GRE)
Activity: 392
the Cat-a-clysm.
Well, DeepOnion just went under the 1$ bar, so, you can count it in Cheesy
Just so you know, it's a really new altcoin, based on Tor,  and we're talking about a low reserve, with only 21 Million coins. Volume increased three-folds in two weeks, and we were at a peak of 6$ last week. 1$ is the support price that has been around since its entrance on exchange, but the 6$ peak was not planned so early.

anyway, my post might be off-topic in a month :p
Activity: 317
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

From my point of view, coin like XVG, XRP, GNT or DGB are able to show us something beautiful !
But we will have to be patient ...
Activity: 140
If you did not get in before March you already missed the boat. You will b buying our dumps...  Grin
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
Today I spent some time to find gems in cryptocurrency market. I also believe super computer coins will return back stronger than ever. I am pretty sure Verge, Redd, Artbyte and Musicoin are all good investments for future, too.
Activity: 42
Ripple, Golem and Basic Attention Token are best options
Pages:
Jump to: