Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin to invest under 1$ (2017) which and why? - page 4. (Read 3270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i was remember that some people underestimate REDDCOIN cannot survive because the price seems very low several years ago but apparently some of them had wrong predictions because REDDCOIN could survive until now and from all coins you're mentioned above i think you have to try invest to this coin but i cannot guarantee about the profit because altcoin market seems unpredictable for me
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
My question is why?

You go after return/growth...since you can get fractions of a coin, it doesn't matter what their price is.

Most cheap coins are cheap for a reason...unless they are really new that you know is good, stir away from them.

you said why?
I just mention an example
in 2014 the price of Game credit is 0.00001$ and now around 2$
and other coins like bitcoin, ether and you know about their stories but I want to talk about the potential of new coins and their applications
I mean the long term investment not short time
Is there any possibility to happen The same thing for other coins based on their application?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
there is florincoin too, is the blockchain used by alexandria, do your own research on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Best sub $ I know are:
ADX
ZRX
STORJ
CVC
AEON
PTOY
XEL
XVG
DNT
MAID
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Of all these coins, I would only choose ripple. And I would have kept this coin for several years. It seems to me that she still havoyuet world. Many analysts say that this coin will be very expensive in a few years
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
AdEx
GNT
CVC
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
My question is why?

You go after return/growth...since you can get fractions of a coin, it doesn't matter what their price is.

Most cheap coins are cheap for a reason...unless they are really new that you know is good, stir away from them.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I want to talk about the best altcoin to invest (under 1$)
I have some choices

1-GNT
2-Dogcoin
3-Blackcoin
4-Siacoin
5-DGB
6-REDDCOIN
7-Verge
8-XEM(NEM)
9-Rise
10-Burst
11-Ripple