Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon??? - page 2. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
Best investing is investing in Eos, it is very popular and it popularity is still increasing that makes its value increasing too, I trust Eos so much and I recommend you it as well.
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 06:28:54 AM
There is not the best alt coin now, the crypto market is not strong enough and I recomend you to work with Eos or Monero in this case, they are more preferable and anonymous that is very important and significant now according to the real position on the crypto market now.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
I suggest you to invest in Neo because it is best coin for investment in 2018. its value is low at this time and it is also working on blockchain technology and smart contract. it is similar to ether platform and Neo is looking very promising for this year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 21, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
Indeed, in my opinion, Altcoin is good for us to invest from now on, while market prices are still falling and tend to be cheap. For me Altcoin that is right to invest now is Ethereum and XRP, because these two Altcoins are very potential for coin size. That's why I chose Altcoin to invest even though the profits were not as big as Bitcoin but with Altcoin I was happy to get a profit there.
For me the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum because it is profitable and you can make sure that it can bring you huge profit. Also ETH is one of the best crypto until now even its price in the market is still falling then there are possibility that it will increase even more once the market start to rise. Also its good to invest to it because it has potential, so it means ETH is really worth it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

no need to invest because of a bad market, just hold the coins you have and wait for the market to rise. Bad markets have been going on for a long time so don't try investing in this situation.

It is really hard to know where would be the best to invest with but what I can say is choose those altcoins that already proved their names in the crypto market.
Best example for that is in the top of the list which is Ethereum. This altcoin proved not just its name but also its stability in the crypto market.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Indeed, in my opinion, Altcoin is good for us to invest from now on, while market prices are still falling and tend to be cheap. For me Altcoin that is right to invest now is Ethereum and XRP, because these two Altcoins are very potential for coin size. That's why I chose Altcoin to invest even though the profits were not as big as Bitcoin but with Altcoin I was happy to get a profit there.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 02:38:01 AM
Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

no need to invest because of a bad market, just hold the coins you have and wait for the market to rise. Bad markets have been going on for a long time so don't try investing in this situation.
Activity: 42
August 21, 2018, 12:54:22 AM
HARITECOIN

Presales will start with HARITECOIN! You can purchase at 1satoshi / btc at the lowest price!
Everyone please prepare! Limited time only from August 25 to September 14!

Japan's leading sumo cryptographic currency project

▼URL:discord
https://discord.gg/9FRh3eU
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 12:39:41 AM
I think altcoint is the best investment to make, ethereum, no doubt for this, many ico are using ethereum, because the high selling price is definitely this coint the potential to be made as an investment
Activity: 141
August 21, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
You need to know enough about this market to make good choices. The advice given by others is not comprehensive. Even if you invest in some excellent cryptocurrency, you don't know its value, then you can't get it from it. Huge profits.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
For me, the most worthwhile investment for altcoin is definitely Ethereum and ACT. The platform of Ethereum is widely used. Since the development of ACT, it has been perfected. There have been no big problems. These two coins are for me. Will be patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
there are too many altcoins that will be the best to invest from the low price until the high price, and you only need to choose the altcoin. many people suggest the low coin price if we don't have a big balance so we can buy a lot of amounts and keep it for some while. and for people which has big money, they can buy the high coin price because once the coin increase, and the price can increase higher. I choose to buy three low coin price and two high prices and hold for a long time. I have ada, trx, xrp, dgb and many more low coin price and I have ethereum, bitcoin, zec and the other.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
August 20, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
You have to see the movement of the market price chart and you examine it first during the beginning of 2018 until now, maybe now is the time to start your plan to invest in altcoin. in mid 2018 you should be able to choose among the existing altcoins. and that answer is already in your own mind and analysis. because sometimes the choices or opinions of other people do not always match what you expect. then choose according to your conscience. Good luck

Very wise words,get back to yourself but investing in ALTcoin must look at the true value or the original value and invest your money underneath then also have to always see good news that will draw the whale into it.That's what I want to add to those who are still hesitant about taking investment options.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 08:41:27 AM
Check out this coin
Gcox ACM: http://gcox.com

It's new coin focus on celebrity. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 20, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
I think bitcoin is one of the best. because the price will be stable and will rise if held for a long time.
right now I still hold bitcoin for me to sell at the end of the year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
You have to see the movement of the market price chart and you examine it first during the beginning of 2018 until now, maybe now is the time to start your plan to invest in altcoin. in mid 2018 you should be able to choose among the existing altcoins. and that answer is already in your own mind and analysis. because sometimes the choices or opinions of other people do not always match what you expect. then choose according to your conscience. Good luck
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
Well to prevent the possibility of joining scam Projects only participate to Platform that is already tested and used by consumers like Gemstra a new social selling and they will have there own blockchain called ASTRA. One of their first commercial center the BOUTIQUES that received $5M under 10 months ! They are adopting the used of blockchain technologies to incentivize the used of their platform , fast transaction  and reduce the cost of goods by using GMS token !
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
From my point of view: Hydrogen (HYDRO)
Finished product, many signed contracts, Never sleeping team :-)  Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
The best investments you could make for Eos, it is the most suitable aim which will give you a good income and pleasure from the working with it.
Activity: 116
August 20, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
There are so many good altcoins with potentials one can invest upon such as Hydrogen, Mainstream for the underground MFTU, Couchain, Tourist token and so many others. check out Coinmarketcap.com for more details
Pages:
Jump to: