Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin Trading Platform ? - page 6. (Read 3138 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
November 22, 2017, 02:54:03 PM
I also using Bittrex for Altcoin trading. But the problem is, they don't list all new coin. That's why I am using Etherdelta for new Altcoin trading. Besides that, I am using Cryptopia.co.nz, Liqui.io. Although crytpia take a huge transaction charge even then I am using it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
November 22, 2017, 01:46:39 PM
top 3 platforms: 1) polo 2) bittrex 3) bitfinex

most useful: etherdelta  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 22, 2017, 01:43:57 PM
Hitbtc is the best altcoin trading platform because they didn't need a KYC requirements before start trading or eve limitation on withdrawal and  deposit unlike other exchange like trex and polo that very strict on this rules. Binance is shit exchange. Even though many are against hitbtc but this exchange is the best for me.
Yes, that's one among the best and I don't think it is completely free with any KYC norms. Based on the trade limit it has provided with different norms, making a withdrawal above certain limit request the identity. It can be seen over the settings-->general settings or accounts section.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 01:31:04 PM
I have very good experience with bitfinex.com. It works always. The verification is real easy, and the support is very nice. The design ist very suitable for beginners.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 22, 2017, 01:27:21 PM
Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks

Also trade in bittrex and in bitfinex ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 22, 2017, 09:43:33 AM
I use poloniex and c-cex. I recently started using decentralized exchange like etherdelta. And to be honest, I found it to be special, liberating and efficient. In decentralized exchange, you are in total control of your trading activities.
Although there is always risk to use an exchange, Because we have already so many experience from previous time when the whole exchanges have hacked. For example bitfinex. But still it is depending on your choice, people try to use such trading platform which they consider as more safe and where they have more trust and confidence. To me I personally using polo where I feel my investment more secure for transaction.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:50:31 AM
This thread has been very accurate.
 Bitrex is very good everyday trading https://bittrex.com/
 Polinex a close second for everyday trading https://poloniex.com/
 Bitfinex good forien exchange (not for US citizens) https://www.bitfinex.com/
 Crytopia Good for altcoins https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

I like Kraken, but they are currently having problems with server (Fall 2017) very slow.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 21, 2017, 07:48:18 AM
Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks
Bittrex.com good too..
but I think trading on the Cryptopia Exchange site is fun and very friendly because in cryptopia there are a large number of lesser known coins in the market. This could be an opportunity for new coins to kickstart their project. In addition, cryptopia provides various other features such as sweepstakes, arbitration, and rewards for the user. Simply put, you will find many trading opportunities with various options of altcoin in cryptopia.
Good luck ..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 21, 2017, 06:48:22 AM
i still use poloniex and bittrex for daily trading and i don't have any problem with my account because in poloniex and bittrex, my account is verified until the highest verification that they suggest to me. i think its better that if we can verified our account in the site we are trading because we have big balance of money and if our account is not verified, i think it will attract the attacker to tried to hack our account because i have bad experience before my account was verified.
Activity: 30
November 21, 2017, 05:03:41 AM

I am using bittrex and kraken for much bigger amounts, but if i i see potencial altcoins or ICOs at start that might be worth investing, I do not care which exchange is the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 03:36:58 AM
I recommend bittrex or poloniex but to two it has the disadvantages and advantages such as bittrex its price movement is not like poloniex there is very fast price movement so you can get more profit there.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2017, 10:11:39 AM
you are in the right place, I also use bittrex to trade. in my opinion bittrex besides safe bittrex also has high trading volume. but to make the interlude so I do not feel bored, I also usually do trade in poloniex.
Activity: 262
November 20, 2017, 09:12:51 AM
Bittrex gone into scam and I am looking to se Yobit, but it too had negative points in this forum. Polonex is the one good at this time and for trading Ethereum ERC20 based tokens is Etherdelta that is a decentralized platform.
Is it true bitrex gone scam? But until now I can still multiply my coin in bitrex
Activity: 262
November 20, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
Same with you I use bitrex because besides safe and famous I am quite easy to get profit in bitrex
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
November 20, 2017, 07:40:14 AM
poloniex for margin trading and hitbtc as daily trading Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 20, 2017, 07:33:20 AM
Bittrex gone into scam and I am looking to se Yobit, but it too had negative points in this forum. Polonex is the one good at this time and for trading Ethereum ERC20 based tokens is Etherdelta that is a decentralized platform.
Activity: 84
November 19, 2017, 05:55:53 AM
I usually use Bittrex and Poloniex to trade the altcoin. These two websites are currently having a very large daily trading volume. Both of these trading sites support technical analysis tools to help traders with more investment. I think this is really necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 05:14:15 AM
I like Bittrex and Binance in equal measure.

I am most familiar with the Bittrex interface and their integrated charts are better than some on the market.
Binance because their fees are fairly low and they offer BNB as a means of discounted payment. They also have a 1-click market buy.

Next I like Liqui. They are pretty quick in getting those coins listed.

Next I like HitBTC. They are a nice exchange but I am least familiar with their ui. And recently I have been doing less altcoin trading anyway.

I haven't traded on Poloniex in a while but they seem to still be doing fine, so they are worth checking out again I guess.

I mostly use Bitmex for leveraged trading now. Its a pain to learn their complicated ui, but ultimately worthwhile, I hope.

Bitfinex as reference because they have the highest BTC-USD volume.

I actually registered 1st in Poloniex but i have not traded on this site it becomes tough to understand how to trade on this site. So after that is switched to Bittrex here, i understood very quickly, and yes it is one of the best trading sites for all types of cryptocurrencies. And customer support is also good very quickly your issues will be solved.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
November 19, 2017, 04:57:01 AM

The trading platform I use most is bittrex, just like you. In essence I use both Poloniex but most of my transactions are in Bittrex. No need to talk too much, people are clear, Bittrex is a very good trading platform, one of the highlights of Bittrex is security, they guarantee your property in the safest. The volume of daily trading in Bittrex is very large and very frequent. Besides the advantages, the transaction fee of bittrex also makes many people unhappy, they think it is not reasonable but in my opinion, with a good platform like this is absolutely worth it. This is just my opinion Cheesy
Yes bittrex is a good trading platform on where we can choose many coins to trade and earn a profit but they have a big transaction fee than poloniex. Transaction fees is one of the problems in bitcoin now but if the fees is being reduce more people are enjoying the transaction wherever they are.
If bittrex have high fee then c-cex would be more higher which it do really sucks when you tend to withdraw small amounts on those exchanges thats why i do decide to withdraw on bulks so that you wont really feel the fee.When it comes to volume bittrex is one of the famous exchanges out there because there are lots of coins to choose from with good trade volume on daily basis which theres really an active activity on there.The problem i do experience on the site is that those legacy account being going back to non verified accounts which i do experience as of now.
Activity: 21
November 19, 2017, 04:39:34 AM
I like Bittrex and Binance in equal measure.

I am most familiar with the Bittrex interface and their integrated charts are better than some on the market.
Binance because their fees are fairly low and they offer BNB as a means of discounted payment. They also have a 1-click market buy.

Next I like Liqui. They are pretty quick in getting those coins listed.

Next I like HitBTC. They are a nice exchange but I am least familiar with their ui. And recently I have been doing less altcoin trading anyway.

I haven't traded on Poloniex in a while but they seem to still be doing fine, so they are worth checking out again I guess.

I mostly use Bitmex for leveraged trading now. Its a pain to learn their complicated ui, but ultimately worthwhile, I hope.

Bitfinex as reference because they have the highest BTC-USD volume.
Pages:
Jump to: