Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now - page 12. (Read 9997 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 07, 2019, 05:30:45 PM
My opinion is if you had some Bitcoin to be reminded what you need to be cold and that's the best way but if you want to sell it and make it a altcoin try my opinion is Ethereum will be best for your future investment to gain the profit.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 05:26:15 PM
In the highly lucrative business of money transfers, global leader Western Union does not appear to be overly concerned about blockchain-based cryptocurrency money movement competitors. Upstarts in the crypto money transfer space advertise lower money transfer fees using bitcoin, but Western Union counters that the ease of use and ubiquity of their existing systems, and lack of customer demand for crypto-based systems, do not offer enough of an incentive to change course.PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.

PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.

As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System. Currently, the platform has several existing core functions with the capacity to grow. More functions will be released as the stages of ICO progresses:bCold Storage Hardware wallet and Multi-Currency Support.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
March 07, 2019, 02:40:40 PM
I think Binance coin (BNB) will be good choice for invest right now. BNB price always rise in last few days, today price make a good improve and touch $15. My prediction the price will continue to increase to $20.
I think that is good news that coin binance is now showing its existence and can be a good choice to invest and better let's see how the development of binance coin in the future
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 01:04:26 PM
I think Binance coin (BNB) will be good choice for invest right now. BNB price always rise in last few days, today price make a good improve and touch $15. My prediction the price will continue to increase to $20.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
March 07, 2019, 12:10:43 PM
How long you will hold bdw? This is very best time for stock altcoin. EOS and TRX are very good for me. Stock as much you can preparing for bitcoin halving moment. 2020 and 2021 it's the time for your return.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
March 07, 2019, 12:08:56 PM
this week best coin for invest and for making profit in short trading is binance coin, with big news in dex and good develop and marketing this push bnb up and keep increasing
I think this week there have been too many coins that the price has occurred pump and this is an improper moment to buy because the price has flown first, it's better to buy coins when they fall or when the price is still calm, because if the price has gone up it's only will make you stuck at high prices.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
March 07, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
this week best coin for invest and for making profit in short trading is binance coin, with big news in dex and good develop and marketing this push bnb up and keep increasing
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 07, 2019, 05:04:56 AM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
If you feel safer with that Shitcoins then buy now,but let me tell you something that shitcoin has no future and you will just lucky if the said coins may use as pumping materials of the manipulators,but if not then for sure you will become a loser till the end..

Buy the coins that has a potential and lister in top 50 ranked,not those shitcoins you are plannin*to purchase
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
March 07, 2019, 04:52:03 AM
It's will vary to each people.Some may suggest Ethereum and some may suggest other. But in the current market ,you can't get 4 or 6 times of profit now.It will take huge time to get 4 times of invested money.And altcoin is the best one for the long term profit.If you look altcoin for short term profit, it's not possible.

You absolutely right Please sir I need to contact you via email
My mail [email protected]
I have an offer
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
CAN Canya Coin is present a great trading opportunity.  Low volume which is the entry signal, and exit on high volume. see chart here: https://imgur.com/tTYjKgt
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
In my opinion, we should buy ETH, because ETH will be the most potential coin at the end of 2018, according to my prediction and many of them will probably increase to $ 1000.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
November 10, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
I suggest my number one on my list, cardano (ADA) now it had a very cheap price, but last time ada hit the highest peak which is more or less $1. I think same scenario will happens this year or next year so these alts give you x4,x6 to your capital. Just grab mate! Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
Never forget Verge, Bytecoin, Pundi-x, and 0x. These are my favorite altcoins to buy at the moment. You should check them out to find the best one for yourself.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
EVOAL will allow you to achieve control over phishing platforms and receive additional income due to AI signals.EVOAI high budget baunty company

where market exchange can trade evoal coin
where announcement thread evoal coin
where bounty thread evoal you write high budge to bounty campaigng
Now you have to be careful when choosing a coin or a bounty that does give you many benefits. because of course it is very risky. as we know today there are many unclear tokens
I completely agree with you, who is the husband of the current state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad for the development of many projects. Because of this, too, you need to be careful when choosing coins for investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
November 10, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
EVOAL will allow you to achieve control over phishing platforms and receive additional income due to AI signals.EVOAI high budget baunty company

Now you have to be careful when choosing a coin or a bounty that does give you many benefits. because of course it is very risky. as we know today there are many unclear tokens
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 10, 2018, 09:35:43 AM
Most of the altcoins are currently down in price and if you really want to makes good profits in few years to come you should invest now that there still very cheap.  Lisk is one of my favorite trading coins and I could still remember making some profits from the market through lisk last year.  It went to as high as $31 dollars last year and it is below three dollars now.  You can actually invest in lisk now and makes some good money when the bullish trend resume.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
November 10, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 10, 2018, 12:22:43 AM
in my opinion if I may suggest, ETH has the potential for long-term investment, and also I suggest Ripple (XRP) this coin is trending and the graph is very good of course the potential to invest both long and short term. Smiley
I only trust ETH because this technology is developing very well in recent times. If there is a clear development strategy, ETH will soon reach a very high value in the future, but currently the market is in a difficult period so the price increase is not possible. It will probably take a few years before things get better
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 09, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
when I look at the market, I see that the growth of altcoin is better than bitcoin, the last 2 months bitcoin is always stagnant, but some altcoins have good growth, creating bulls and uptrends.

I think FLXX, DOGE, ODEM, are good coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 10:21:19 PM
in my opinion if I may suggest, ETH has the potential for long-term investment, and also I suggest Ripple (XRP) this coin is trending and the graph is very good of course the potential to invest both long and short term. Smiley
Both are good options in long term investment. I think the investment in this period is very important because it will help us to make the best profit. Looking at the future, ETH and Ripple will help our lives a lot and you just need to invest now when the price is very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: