Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now - page 13. (Read 9997 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 37
November 09, 2018, 10:03:13 PM
Dropil Is in perfect position to be bought. Its a trading bot platform and they are consistently delivering for around 8 months now. And they are hovering around 100 CMC …. Buy now or cry later :-)
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 09, 2018, 09:43:00 PM
You should keep track of some Altcoin coin that might have a boom in the near future like GO, MFT. Now they are quite good price should buy a little to hold.
Tracking any altcoin won't give him assurance that he'll earn x4 with his capital.

In crypto market, you don't have any exact return on how much it will be after buying a certain coin. If its for altcoin, I wouldn't go with those typical pump and dump coins. Though pumps do happen for some altcoins when there are news and shilling made by some popular personality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 09, 2018, 04:14:24 PM
in my opinion if I may suggest, ETH has the potential for long-term investment, and also I suggest Ripple (XRP) this coin is trending and the graph is very good of course the potential to invest both long and short term. Smiley
I completely agrees with your opinion, since ethereum has very great prospects, and the ripple has a fairly strong position in the cryptocurrency market and very impressive companions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
The best time to load up on alt coins is now while the prices are super low.

Try loading up on CanYa Coin CAN
https://i.imgur.com/3oZ9yuv.jpg
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 09, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

I think it makes more sense to invest in pieces here.

Safe investments; ETH, NEO, BTC
Unsafe investments; Ins, Nebl, Rebl, ICON, Nano

You can make the rate as %75-%25.

When the bull season comes, it can make a good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 09, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
You can buy ETH and bitcoin on pieces or decimal, you don't need to buy them in whole but if you don't like them for being expensive for 1 coin then there are tons of altcoins and tokens under 1 dollar and some of them are hidden gems of their own time once they boom, Xrp is one of the great choices since it is proven to tag along the top, exchange coins like bnb is good as they grow over time, you can also look for ICO tokens, you will get a great deals but the repercussions is great if you are not careful enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
in my opinion if I may suggest, ETH has the potential for long-term investment, and also I suggest Ripple (XRP) this coin is trending and the graph is very good of course the potential to invest both long and short term. Smiley
Activity: 19
November 09, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
EVOAL will allow you to achieve control over phishing platforms and receive additional income due to AI signals.EVOAI high budget baunty company https://evoai.bjammerboy.io/7135/5467513
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
You should keep track of some Altcoin coin that might have a boom in the near future like GO, MFT. Now they are quite good price should buy a little to hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
I also think that eth can grow to $ 1000, you need to buy it anyway. and as for the other altcoins, you should look closely to Tron, Ada, Ethereum classic, Verge.
Everyone knows that ETH can rise to 1000$, it will surely happen. But the question is when will it happen? and we can not answer. And before it can go up 1000$, Maybe it will go down 100$ and everyone will panic again?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
I also think that eth can grow to $ 1000, you need to buy it anyway. and as for the other altcoins, you should look closely to Tron, Ada, Ethereum classic, Verge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 04, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
You should go in a ICO . For example I would recommend for you Republia project . They actually run a ICO and you can get a lot of profit with them . Also you can read about their experience in crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
Ethereum is actually the best altcoin to buy now, its potential is high and also that's the best time to buy because the actual price is still affordable. There are also additional good altcoins like Ripple, Waves and Neo, but they come after Ethereum in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 04, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
For me as long as they are on coincapmarket, try to invest on them.

Personally I'm prefer on ETH,Doge, and TEN ( my local crypto )
Ofcourse nobody know for sure what will happen on those coin but as long as you believe on crypto, they will reward you a massive profit just like they already did last year !
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 04, 2018, 01:35:45 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

Better train yourself with crypto market trend. Be updated with new tokens and coins coming into the market. You be an advisor to people who ask for best coins. Each look at each project, new token and coin in a different angle. We have huge number of coins in the market.

Get into coinmarketcap.com and list out the potential coins with good growth trend with cheap rates. Do not just go for one or two coins, try to invest in minimum 5 coins. The turn over will big. All the best.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 04, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
Now, I have already bought a lot of coins and tokens, but basically the market situation is currently in decline and indeed we have to be patient
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
How about XENM and VRTM, you can get more information about our project at https://veritasmining.co/. Our self develop exchange called VeraExchange is in alpha test by now and sooner we will be having the beta test.
copper member
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
Personally got Cardano, Stellar and IOTA - but also looking into entering a position in NANO if prices stay like this until my next fiat injection later in oct...
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 30, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
I think it would be a risky move to invest at this point on newly listed tokens given that those tokens are having low probability of recovery due to the negative market situation. Long existing cryptos are more advisable if you are really into investing at this moment because they are already well established in the market and as such, having bigger chances of recovering negativity in the market.
You're right with what you said about the risk involving in investing new listed coins but some new listed coins worth the level of an investment and the best thing people should watch out for is if the coins have genuine community support and concept.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
September 30, 2018, 02:50:08 PM
Right now there are lots of coins that have good potential to be hold until the crypto market goes up again, and to choose a good coin, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site and choose one of the coins in the top 10 coins
Pages:
Jump to: