Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest. - page 5. (Read 4199 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
1. Stellar
2. Komodo
3. DGB
4. Link (not sure with this one  Grin)
Activity: 22
February 18, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
DeepONION sounds very interesting!

If we think about the part of bitcoins success, that darkweb markets like silkroad played in this game....

Activity: 291
February 17, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
Look into TKY, a promising project. Built under the NEO framework. Its a solid project. Recently launched in kucoin. It has great potential. Coverage of the CEO in CNBC. WIll likely to moon. DYOR and invest. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 17, 2018, 10:49:28 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles!
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 10:07:02 PM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
brand new
Activity: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:36:07 PM
Do you participate in Marinecoin ICO ?
if not you can register here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO
You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:40:39 PM
There are will be alot of option and to find the best one we should spend more time to make analysis and research. In personal opinion some coin/token that has massive potential in the long term is ETH, DASH, AION, WPOR, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, BQX.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

I think that the best subcontracting investment is iota and dogecoin. I do not think at the beginning I was thinking of starting a job with a friend of mine. I do not know which way I will use my money. I think investing is the best but I am not afraid
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
February 04, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
I'd suggest you invest in fee sharing coins like COSS or KCS, getting dividends is a good incentive to hold.

Also checkout CrowdGenie, lending thru smart contracts is gonna be big.

If you like dividends so much you should be trying TAAS. I think the price is almost same with KCS. They have just distributed dividends days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
I'd suggest you invest in fee sharing coins like COSS or KCS, getting dividends is a good incentive to hold.

Also checkout CrowdGenie, lending thru smart contracts is gonna be big.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin. I love Ethereum a lot. Ethereum is the most potent coin after Bitcoin. It has a large goal and a very strong team. And I think Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. I believe invest in Ethereum will be more profitable in Future.

Agreed with you I also believe Ethereum is the best Altcoin. All of the Altcoin, Ethereum is the best. The price of Ethereum is increasing day by day. Now the price of ethereum dump, so it's the best time to invest in Ethereum. I love Ethereum so much.
Yup. Ethereum has helped me earn a lot of profit from ICO projects. I think this year's ETH price may be very high as the demand for ICO investment is rising and new investors always choose ETH as the starting point in Cryptocurrency. I'm sure ETH will add a lot of new functionality to help investors be more comfortable in business
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 30, 2017, 07:46:40 AM
- VeChain > RFID, supply chain management, counterfeit protection
- IoT Chain (ITC) > It could be the next IOTA; Technology looks great; No product yet; also DAG blockchain
- ETHlend > Lending business is huge in US
- Elixir > the much smaller and much riskier alternative of Lending "coins"
- ICON (ICX) > My guts telling me they will become a behemoth in crypto world, but no product yet; just a great whitepaper and team
- WanChan > Trying to build a financial system around all cryptos; yet another project, which wants to make payment and transactions around all cryptos easier; hype is pretty big around it, Whitepaper looks great
- Ontology Network
Activity: 42
December 28, 2017, 08:14:45 PM
viberate is my favorite option at the moment, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 32
Merit: 28
Sidechain > Altcoin
December 19, 2017, 01:14:52 AM
1.Ripple
2.NXT
3.Stellar
4.WAVES
Because They Potentially Replacing
Ethereum As Major Platform For Tokens
Activity: 490
December 19, 2017, 01:04:38 AM
ETH
IoTa
Monetha
Ark
0x
Tron
Waves
Status
Activity: 130
December 19, 2017, 12:51:52 AM
I suggest to invest in Ethereum because it is one of the popular in digital currency. Try to research as well to know more what altcoins are the best for investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 12:34:02 AM
As of now, the best altcoin in my opinion is the electroneum and this is because of how people and its price value reacts. Lately, bounty payments and investors are given and they usually dump their ETN which makes the value drop but within a day, its price came back and increased even more. This proves that the community within and around it is alive. I believe it has a chance to become the next contender in place of bitcoin success.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
December 18, 2017, 09:11:49 PM
I love almost every altcoins have PoS.
I don't like that feature, the coins that have that usually get dumped as soon as the stakes come in.
Activity: 109
December 18, 2017, 03:19:57 PM
My most promising Altcoins are:
Golem, Substratum and Elastic.
All of them are really undervalued in their market caps
Activity: 97
ETHEREUM BULLISH
December 18, 2017, 09:09:48 PM
One advise? All IN ICN- read the news  Grin
Pages: