Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest. - page 9. (Read 4199 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:40:52 AM
go for EOS and IOTA. they are both technically and financially great in potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
November 24, 2017, 12:39:30 AM
I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin. I love Ethereum a lot. Ethereum is the most potent coin after Bitcoin. It has a large goal and a very strong team. And I think Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. I believe invest in Ethereum will be more profitable in Future.

We have the same perspective when it comes to Ethereum. I also believe that ETH has a good future in the world of cryptocurrency. And I think, more investors are buying ETH compared to other Alt coins.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
November 24, 2017, 12:28:29 AM
If you are interested to invest in only altcoins which are already available on exchanges and if you can wait for longer to hold them in your wallet then you have to invest in top altcoins which have the potential to grow more higher in value. Just like you can see the example f ethereum. I know before two years its price was 7 dollars and now it is more than 300 Dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 24, 2017, 12:26:24 AM
I Think following altcoins are best for invest This days
1 XMR (Monero)
2 LTC (Lite coin)
3 FCT (Factom)
4 WAVES
5 ETC (Ethereum Classic )
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 12:24:39 AM
Now is becoming to new bitcoin with more features 
  • Multi Alogo
  • Cross Chain
  • atomic Swap
  • Fastest Block chain with Multi Algo avry 15 sec block time 280 Transection per sec
  • Cyber Security

https://twitter.com/Sinone69/status/933817228927135744
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 11:36:13 PM
GCR by the upcoming projects related to this coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
November 23, 2017, 03:12:55 PM
I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin. I love Ethereum a lot. Ethereum is the most potent coin after Bitcoin. It has a large goal and a very strong team. And I think Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. I believe invest in Ethereum will be more profitable in Future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
November 15, 2017, 02:37:06 PM
I would recommend Passive Coin, small 500K supply coin (only 300K in real circulation)
where proceeds from initial sale rounds are invested in backing fund, composed of some top crypto-currencies and some promising coins, tokens and digital assets.
Such backing fund are like reserves in the traditional currencies, bring in stability to valuation and boost long-term value of Passive Coin. Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 02:18:14 PM
Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

Although they're still in pre-sale, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to invest in Appcoins.

I would recommend Ethereum because it is a very reliable currency. It is constantly developing and its course is extremely attractive. I also recommend waves too.
Activity: 13
November 15, 2017, 02:16:49 PM
Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

Although they're still in pre-sale, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to invest in Appcoins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 02:04:38 PM
I would definitely say that the safest bet in terms of altcoins right now is ethereum. Don't see this coin going anywhere but up in the near future. It's a coin I plan on keeping safely in my wallet regardless of daily fluctuations.
Activity: 4
November 15, 2017, 01:59:00 PM
Other than ETH, some icos are good for long term. Check out appcoins and ripple
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
November 15, 2017, 01:32:03 PM
I think BCH, Ripple and IOTA are good to invest now. As you can see, Both of them have a big market cap and potential to develop.
Activity: 191
November 15, 2017, 09:47:02 AM
From my opinion Grin you can invest your money (waves or etbs).
check coinmarketcap.com
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbits/#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets
after ethereum best altcoin and better then other token.
don't miss Smiley
thanks
I also suggest waves
because waves better then others  altcoin
amd hope waves will be best altcoin😎
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 13, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

i think you should try bitcoin cash,ethereum and lite coin.for your money to be sabe in trading necause that thre are th biggest following bitcoin.this days its harder to rely on most alts because more of them are just scams or shitcoins.so better bet on the popular and tested
Activity: 167
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
November 13, 2017, 10:03:19 PM
I suggest to invest in pinkcoin or dogecoin because the price is currently down more than usual and this is our chance to buy and maybe later will soon rise again
I don't think dogecoin would be the good choice for investing in altcoins, because as you can see. The number of dogecoin is huge and they still want to create more (maybe i'm not very clear about it) but just look at the price change of doge. I think its just a sh*tcoin for whale's bump
Activity: 70
November 13, 2017, 09:26:14 PM
I do have some preference, but feel so hopeless now.

The crazy ICO market, various marketing activities and big companies domain the price.

At this time, I prefer to calm down and hold my money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 09:21:33 PM
I prefer to invest in altcoins like ETH and BCH. because prices are relatively stable and easier to profit. we just need to buy some eth and BCH .. and wait until the price goes up and you get profit. now BCH price reached 1000 $, I am very happy because before that BCH price persisted at 400 $ ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 09:13:49 PM
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
November 13, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
I suggest ..
-ETH
-LTC
-DASH
-(New Coins)

There is high chance on profit on new coins.

You must read the coins that you will gonna trade in.

Plan your trade Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: