Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest in 2019? - page 3. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 02, 2019, 05:43:33 AM
If I should make a list of altcoins to hold in 2019 then I would add  Binance coin, EOS, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, ETH, and Waves.
Other coins on that list cut be coins like  Kucoin, ada, ont, Dash, Nem, but if we go back into an altcoin season, then I think you can pick almost any coins in top 400 and you will make money.

to hold lots of Altcoin you have to be able to focus on all the coins you have, so I think you choose among the best, and not too many Altcoin that you hold because you can't focus so much that you don't use your time well.
choose the ones that are really good and have great potential so you can get good results too.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 02, 2019, 05:40:15 AM
If I should make a list of altcoins to hold in 2019 then I would add  Binance coin, EOS, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, ETH, and Waves.
Other coins on that list cut be coins like  Kucoin, ada, ont, Dash, Nem, but if we go back into an altcoin season, then I think you can pick almost any coins in top 400 and you will make money.

If I knew that there would be a bull now. This winter crypto would not sell coins. Because growth will be and how much the market will rise no one knows. We are waiting for friends and collect portfolios while there is an opportunity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 02, 2019, 05:29:44 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 02, 2019, 05:24:15 AM
Best bets right now are ADA (Cardano) and things related to "Internet Of Things" > IOTX, IOST, HOLO
a lot of Altcoin is good to invest, and it depends on yourself, but you still have to research first to get started so that you are more confident.
the Crypto market is currently on the rise and right now it might start, get ready, hopefully this will be the best.
You must focus on your coins, so you can find out by understanding the movements of your coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 05:17:36 AM
Best bets right now are ADA (Cardano) and things related to "Internet Of Things" > IOTX, IOST, HOLO
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 02, 2019, 04:47:26 AM
I think this year there are a lot of good and profitable altcoins. Not only is it driven on bitcoin and ethereum, but Altcoin, which gives a lot of benefits, is certainly very much and all depends on you personally, which investment is more comfortable in altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
April 02, 2019, 04:45:32 AM
At present, Bitcoin and Ethereum investments have indeed become less attractive because of the relatively lower profits compared to previous years. Altcoin is becoming more interesting and I am reviewing a number of altcoins that are growing significantly, one example is the TTC protocol which has been increasing in recent weeks. XRP is also interesting to be a potential altcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 04:19:20 AM
for now I invest in bitcoin, etheruem, bnb, and xlm. not too many assets but I decided to invest fully in some of these assets. I believe its growth will reach very high in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 02, 2019, 04:17:15 AM
I think Binance coin is one of the best altcoin you can choose in 2019 for your investment portfolio. It showed steady growth in 2018 and even though the market of altcoin wasn't doing great in 2019 it still had a lot of success and gone up over 20% in a few months. The price of this coin should at least double in a few months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 04:16:35 AM
Put in a decent amount in established alts... top 20 or top 30 or even top 50 on cmc. and check some smallcaps with potential. Polis, AceD, Adeptio are some of my favs.
dyor is important Cool
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 04:13:38 AM
I give my agreement with you as already established coins may not increase in price multiple times. Already established coins like ethereum and bitcoin may not skyrocket as much as undervalued and new coins do. I have been analyzing the market very closely that some lesser known and undervalued coins are rising multiple times in price. I think this price rise maybe for a short period. But we as a day-to-day traders can benefit from such coins. So I recommend traders to search for such coins that have potentiality to grow multiple times in price and invest. I am also doing it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 03:59:18 AM
First of all, you should study all the offers on the market and choose the most top-rated currencies. So let's consider some of the most promising digital assets on the market. The EOS platform is one of Ethereum's competitors, which promises to solve the scaling problem by providing a more reliable set of tools for building and running applications. Then, Cardano, Ethereum's rival, a promising cryptocurrency aimed at the democratization of finance and the formation of a decentralized economy and is designed to operate with smart contracts. Bitrus, a crypto exchanger that recently got live, it aims to widen the utilization and mastery expertise of investors in technical analysis of the market of your assets.
Activity: 700
March 29, 2019, 02:05:50 AM
In this year i am focus to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum but BNB coin made a good move this year and made me interested in investing there.

Binance coin have good performance this year despite in bear market. Have a good development and good roadmap and i think its profitable if we invest in Binance Coin. Its already top ten biggest market cap value and i think the price still coul rising again
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
March 29, 2019, 01:57:47 AM
In this year i am focus to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum but BNB coin made a good move this year and made me interested in investing there.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 01:31:17 AM
Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, Litecoin can be considered as one of the best altcoins to invest in 2019.
Although it has been around for a few years but has managed to pull off through bearish tides.
Moreover, if stability is concerned, Litecoin serves as the answer.

While we are searching for the best altcoins for 2019, I tried understanding the background conditions by reading this https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/choke-point?SQF_PAGE=choke-point.
I recommend this article if you are planning to invest in altcoins this year.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 01:14:46 AM
First of all, always do your research. Tho it is also fine to ask questions like these as part of your research. However, never take anything based on face value. Research is paramount. 
To help you out in making the decision on were to invest 1000$ let me share a tip I always use when I do the decision into which project should I invest my time for further research.
The answer I am always look for does the company solve any real-life problems. What is the added value?
If I can identify it and see as an important problem that is being solved it is good enough to continue the research on the project.

The projects there were able to answer this question are:

Bitcoin
Etheruem
Stellar
Historia
Litecoin
DGB
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 28, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
I think that it is ethereum, more or less stable coin and in the following years it will grow in value
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 04:30:00 PM
You can choose the top 10 altcoin. They are my first choice. Besides you can buy waves, neo, hot and lcd. They have a good potential
Top 10 will be a better choice. Because in this situation where trust disappears, we need reliable ones. Also, if you investigate, you can find a lot of potential cryptos are exchanged below the ICO price.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
March 28, 2019, 03:57:54 PM
You can choose the top 10 altcoin. They are my first choice. Besides you can buy waves, neo, hot and lcd. They have a good potential
Activity: 854
March 24, 2019, 06:54:41 PM
I will also suggest Electroneum even though there is a lower probability that any of us will be right. Its the coin I would have invested heavily in if I were in the shoes of an investor. The coin looks very promising the team behind it is also working very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: