Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest in 2019? - page 7. (Read 860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 14, 2019, 04:48:27 PM
If indeed Bitcoin and Ethereum are not interested because it is too heavy I will choose from Bitcoin going down because from some of the top there will be better, 10 to 15 altcoins is something good because the eyes of investors are above and the concepts and their teams are analyzing the rest with your own analysis, because with your own money I cannot determine the future of every investor, all do not know who will stand out after the bull market arrives, this free market can all happen how promotions are carried out, yes I only see the top 10 to 15 coins for other ratings it is very difficult to skyrocket.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 14, 2019, 04:35:49 PM
The best altcoins for investing at this stage of the cryptocurrency market are the altcoins from the top 10.
If you decide to invest in them you can be sure of success.
Ethereum is exactly the coin in which it is worth investing money in my opinion.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 14, 2019, 04:27:57 PM
ICON!
My favoritest one, especially I love the idea that they are trying to solve problem with many existing altcoins and blockchain.
Plus they have big partnership with government.  Cool
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
March 14, 2019, 04:23:51 PM
I would like to know what are your most promising altcoins for investing in 2019? I immediately want to say - Bitcoin and ethereum are not very interesting, because they are heavy for growth. That is, I want to say that if Bitcoin grows 5 times, then some altcoins can grow in price by 30-50 times (as it was in 2017), so altcoins are more interesting.

I did an analysis of the market for myself and selected some coins for myself, but I want to know the opinion of the crypto community - which coins do you think are the best for investing? Write the name of the altcoins and why do you find them perspective?
Pages:
Jump to: