Pages:
Author

Topic: Best App for Token price tracking - page 2. (Read 393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 27, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
Hello, dear community members  Smiley
How do you track all of your coins and tokens price? Web, desktop or mobile platform? I'm using Android platform, can you suggest me which App is best for live price tracking? Which one is best for customization?

Sad
I am also using an android app, which is the blockfolio, I track the prices of my holding altcoins there, even if I am not using a web browser, I can keep an eye on the prices of my altcoins.
yess, blockfolio is still my favorite apps for tracking cryptocurrency price. not only tracking, with this apps you can check your crypto folio your token hold every time
and this apps have a good User interface. very recommended!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
I use cryptocompare and altpocket to track my tokens. Tried different services, but none tracks 100% of tokens, so I use a few. And recently tokens can be tracked in etherscan, fortunately there was such an opportunity.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
April 27, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
Hello, dear community members  Smiley
How do you track all of your coins and tokens price? Web, desktop or mobile platform? I'm using Android platform, can you suggest me which App is best for live price tracking? Which one is best for customization?

Sad
I am also using an android app, which is the blockfolio, I track the prices of my holding altcoins there, even if I am not using a web browser, I can keep an eye on the prices of my altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
I use blockfolio on the IOS. I like this app, lots of tokens and exchanges. At any time, you can see the situation on the  exchange. You can also set alerts.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
For my ICO's tracking i use ICODrops Portfolio, but its unavailable now, only for private testing Shocked you need a little time to wait until the public opening
The fact is that if some resources are engaged in the analysis of a particular project, then their data can still be paid attention. But I will never listen to the advice of a simple user who only raises his rating and the number of messages. I advise you to pay attention to this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
For my ICO's tracking i use ICODrops Portfolio, but its unavailable now, only for private testing Shocked you need a little time to wait until the public opening
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
You can use Coin Portfolio to track your coin, I use it to.  And I will recommend Blockfolio as well . It's another great app for tracking.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
April 27, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Blockfolio is the most popular one. It is very easy to use. One of the negative thing is that it is not possible to backup.
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
coinmarketcap app which is available in play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.coinmarketcap.app&hl=en
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
There are many different application on the android, but i'm using only two- one is blockfolio and another one is Delta. But these are track on mobile phones where on desktop i loved to track my altcoin price on coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 27, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
The best portfolio price tracking application is Blox.  Try it out at http://app.blox.io  It's a free app and the easiest to use.  All you need to do is paste in your addresses and everything is automatically calculated. 
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
April 27, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
For me this site offers a little bit more than coinmarketcap: https://coincheckup.com/
Its kinda more neat, clean, and more information provided
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 27, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
I think the best app is blockfolio but personally i am holding mainly erc-20 tokens so i use to check and track my portfolio by simply putting my wallet address in ethplorer or etherscan.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 02:10:02 PM
In the browser I'm crawling with this https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
But it's not very convenient.
For phone  Blockfolio. My favorite, a huge number of exchanges, tokens, etc.
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
In my oppinion, the best mobile application for tracking crypto portfolio is Blockfolio. I add all my transaction to Blockfolio, so I have all the trading history in one application. And I also use ICOdrops online portfolio. It doesn't have such functionality as Blockfolio, but the team is still working on it, so there will be a lot of improvements soon.

I use blockfolio too to track the price of my tokens. Beside that, etherscan has the price average for some tokens too and that is very helpfull. Those two things are so often I use. Almost everyday I check both etherscan and blockfolio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
Take a look at CoinCodex. Site works great on mobile and there's also portfolio & watchlist feature.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 27, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
In my oppinion, the best mobile application for tracking crypto portfolio is Blockfolio. I add all my transaction to Blockfolio, so I have all the trading history in one application. And I also use ICOdrops online portfolio. It doesn't have such functionality as Blockfolio, but the team is still working on it, so there will be a lot of improvements soon.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Takes Blockfolio apps for Android, it has good GUI and simple to using. Else alternative i do install Poloniex Tracker apps on my mobile besides i do have trading my asset on Poloniex recently and their price list updates are good also.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 27, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
In mobile i am using blockfolio application to track the prices of the coins which i am holding,imtoken app to track the tokens which ive got from the bounty campaigns or ICO which i have invested to,these are the only applicaitons which i am trusting because these two apps are tested already unlike to those other applications which haven tested by the community yet.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
I was a blockfolio user until I used Delta. Delta lets you put in more detailed and accurate information, &keeps better track of which exchange you use and the price of the token there (or you can choose an average of all listed exchanges).
Pages:
Jump to: