Pages:
Author

Topic: Best App for Token price tracking - page 3. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
Hello, dear community members  Smiley
How do you track all of your coins and tokens price? Web, desktop or mobile platform? I'm using Android platform, can you suggest me which App is best for live price tracking? Which one is best for customization?

Sad

To track coin value increase and tokens prices,  there are two major apps that I use,  the first is coin portfolio which I like for its simplicity and the second is Blockfolio which I so much prefer because latest coins added to the market are seen very fast on the app.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
I use blockfolio because it can be used in iOS and its features are very good, the data is also accurate and available many options exchanger that we can choose, we can manage estimate of portfolio asset that we have there
Activity: 43
April 27, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
So far I only use coinmarketcap, blockfolio and bituniverse to track my token price via smartphone.
It's quite effective to see all your tokens.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
April 27, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
How do you track all of your coins and tokens price? Web, desktop or mobile platform? I'm using Android platform, can you suggest me which App is best for live price tracking? Which one is best for customization?

Sad
We track our token and altcoin price with blockfolio app in android. It is a good application that has an alarm. It also have a multiple st of price in case you bought the coin in different price value. It is easy to use because almost all altcoins and trading platforms are available in this application.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
Everyone is looking at the price on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Many different applications on android. I have used many applications. I advise you to be a bituniverse- convenient application.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Sad
Hello, look at the app Cryptocurrency Trading course (that is only my suggestion). That is an app for androids and probably for Iphones.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

Sad
Pages:
Jump to: