Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bitcoin Android apps and widgets - page 3. (Read 32106 times)

Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
New bitcoin wallet for android: coins.ph wallet
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=asia.coins.mobile
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 30, 2014, 10:44:14 AM
ZeroBlock is pretty broken and crashes instantly.

It's worked pretty well for me, only crashed once. Fastest app for checking market price.

Email the app creator, he's actually a super nice dude. Works for blockchain.info, I think his name is Dan or something.
Activity: 2
September 30, 2014, 08:43:03 AM
Bitcoin, safe and easy. Coinbase is an international digital wallet that allows you to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin.
Funds are are stored securely online using bank level security, and you can remotely deactivate your device without losing your funds from the Coinbase website if you lose it. Transactions are instantly synced with your web account and across all your devices.
Features:
* Hook up your bank account to start buying and selling bitcoin in minutes.
* Send bitcoin via email, QR code, or NFC, with zero transaction fees.
* Bank level security means your bitcoins are safe.
* Connect multiple Coinbase accounts and easily switch between them
* Set a passcode to protect the app
* Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
* View your balance and the current bitcoin price with home screen widgets

Thanks

http://bestechreviews.com

kevin
Jan
legendary
June 02, 2014, 04:11:30 AM
Best Bitcoin Android App?

According to the Blockchain Awards 2014 held at Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam this would be Mycelium.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
June 01, 2014, 04:22:15 PM
Make sure you use official apps proved by others costumers, android is same vulnerable like any other sys, hackers are focused on this system and they can steal you anything from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
June 01, 2014, 09:35:57 AM
ZeroBlock is pretty broken and crashes instantly.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
So useful! thanks..
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Fingerprint can be used as a hardware encryption key documents.The technology could be used,and BTC will be the innovative leader in providing.

http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2013/10/fingerprints-are-user-names-not.html
Activity: 42
Fingerprint can be used as a hardware encryption key documents.The technology could be used,and BTC will be the innovative leader in providing.
Activity: 67
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 18, 2014, 02:56:30 AM
Check out this Bitcoin Game I created for Android Phone.
Let me know if there are any errors.
It's still in Beta testing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B00b0fnj6k21SWNKQjc5TmFKVlk/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the Shortcut link to download this Bitcoin App.
http://bit.ly/PGsU7G

thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-app-for-android-phone-new-518587

-----------
Want to support CryptoCurrency Inc. in developing future Bitcoin Games for Android?
Donate BTC to: 1DyyUqxwoYM7TSQhgGMp2sZcVRZavaHCQP
March 10, 2014, 03:51:30 PM
:facepalm:

Haha thank you Jan, I'm gonna edit my post...
Jan
legendary
March 10, 2014, 03:30:10 PM
Hi, I've just published a bitcoin widget, nothing fancy, the goal was to do something a little more good looking and less boring than the others. Plus you've got latest news by clicking on it.

Cool Bitcoin Widget

Any feedback welcome as I'm planning an update to add exchanges platform.

Thanks !
This one does: Cool Bitcoin Widget
March 10, 2014, 08:47:09 AM
Hi, I've just published a bitcoin widget, nothing fancy, the goal was to do something a little more good looking and less boring than the others. Plus you've got latest news by clicking on it.

Cool Bitcoin Widget

Any feedback welcome as I'm planning an update to add exchanges platform.

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
February 27, 2014, 12:22:33 AM
Gah... For some reason a moderator is deleting valuable posts in this topic.  This one is probably deleted in 3, 2, 1, and it's g...

Ok, thanks for letting us know. It would be great to have either some way to let people know that this thread is not worth their time or to have transparent rules of what may be posted or what not.
Jan
legendary
February 26, 2014, 01:46:57 PM
Gah... For some reason a moderator is deleting valuable posts in this topic.  This one is probably deleted in 3, 2, 1, and it's g...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
February 17, 2014, 08:44:06 PM

This is actually a pretty cool app! It would be great if you could get notifications ever x seconds with the price!

Thanks for the feedback Smiley What do you think about a sticky notification?

Im not sure what you mean by "sticky notification", but bitcoin paranoid sends out a notification every x seconds (the same type of notification you get when you receive an email). I really love that app, but if you could make it sexier I wouldnt mind switching over!

Will be supported in the next release which should be avaliable on Google Play Store in about an hour Smiley

Wow, that was quick... Cant wait!
Activity: 3
February 17, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

This is actually a pretty cool app! It would be great if you could get notifications ever x seconds with the price!

Im not sure what you mean by "sticky notification", but bitcoin paranoid sends out a notification every x seconds (the same type of notification you get when you receive an email). I really love that app, but if you could make it sexier I wouldnt mind switching over!

Will be supported in the next release which should be avaliable on Google Play Store in about an hour Smiley
The good thing about the BitMarkets app is that the notifications are live updated and do not require to update in specific time periods.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
February 17, 2014, 04:08:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: