Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bitcoin faucets? - page 33. (Read 81333 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
August 08, 2014, 02:25:04 PM
Im not in a position to buy BTC off an exchange at the moment, so what faucets do you guys use?

Don't bother using Faucets. You'll only get a few cent an hour for using them. I guess they barely cover your electricity bill. You also waste too much time when you try to get BTC from faucets. Just work for some FIAT money and buy some BTC. Or offer your services for BTC!
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
August 08, 2014, 02:24:21 PM
Im not in a position to buy BTC off an exchange at the moment, so what faucets do you guys use?

I have few tips.
Luckycheckin and btcrock, but you have to wait till 26th August for payout.
Also coinHD has few quite well paid videos, and in free lotto on click2dad you can win 2mBTC.

How much are luckycheckin and btcrock paying?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
August 08, 2014, 02:21:01 PM

I have few tips.
Luckycheckin and btcrock, but you have to wait till 26th August for payout.
Also coinHD has few quite well paid videos, and in free lotto on click2dad you can win 2mBTC.

Activity: 543
Merit: 500
August 07, 2014, 08:59:03 AM

Why spend a minute on the site to get 350 satoshi, equivalent to about $0.002, when you can earn much more with other ways like jobs and sig campaigns?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
August 06, 2014, 03:15:37 AM
Activity: 307
et rich or die tryi
August 05, 2014, 12:47:22 PM
No faucets are good. They basically give away fractions of a cent if that. you are better off mowing lawns, you would get more for your time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 05, 2014, 10:45:59 AM
is their any other way to get them those captchas are going to make me blind
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 05, 2014, 10:19:09 AM
I'm using this one, it's a new one and they're already paying.

Without my ref code: http://bitonplay.com/game

With my ref code: http://www.bitonplay.com/create?refCode=0467d37d1f46997c21ad3cdb7d8202a1

Hope it helped.
Activity: 28
January 14, 2014, 07:25:01 AM
It pays of if you trade the BTC for altcoins. I've made a nice amount by trading it for qrk, net and nxt. It's fun when you make something out of nothing when you only have a i3 cpu Grin I wonder which coin will rise and fall the next time..
Activity: 23
November 18, 2013, 11:51:34 PM
so in short, there it's not worth going through all those faucets. if one is to really earn bitcoin it's either

>invest using real money
>gamble
>buy/sell virtual goods
>mine if you have the resources

that makes me less motivated to earn BTC.....
Activity: 12
November 18, 2013, 04:03:02 AM
You need to earn 0.0001 BTC or 0.1 mBTC or 100 uBTC to get 5 cents per minute, otherwise you are just wasting electricity and your computer components are dying too. Even then most people would rather signup for "get paid to click" websites, cashout in payza, paypal or another of the various wallets and then convert to bitcoin.

A modern computer + monitor uses around 200 watts an hour. That's just for a basic one, if you have a graphics card and other features, well you are looking at much much more. Multiply it up to get 1000 watts = 1 kw, then find how much a kwh costs. Example: Here in Australia it costs around $0.50 a kwh during peak periods. It costs around $0.10 just to keep my computer running per hour...

Freeco.in basically gives away a quarter of a cent each time you visit. So it's worth thinking about whether it is worthwhile or not. For most people it probably isn't unless they are getting free power or are bludging at work. Once I had a friend tell me that he was getting free energy from your family, well that's even more deluded because any money that goes to paying bills is probably less of an inheritance for him in the future.

Remember it's a lot of clicks before your computer eventually fries itself and may end up being pointless. Most computers would last roughly 5 years and cost $500 for basic builds. So you would have to earn $100 a year by clicking, which is no doubt impossible. A year of clicking Get Paid To ads barely pays for a month of ADSL. I should know, I tried it as a kid! So, basically every click needs to be around 5 cents before it becomes worthwhile and that won't even pay for your broadband (so you really need to be using $1 a month dialup or something to breakeven). Either way, we will always have illogical people that will do it for the novelty.

In short, probably something like what rellix has said. lol.

This is probably the best thing I have read on this forum so far. The only way it is really beneficial is if you have solar panels (for free power) and are somehow getting free internet (using an ASIC of course). However, I still don't see this being very profitable. At all. I also tried those get paid to click ads as a kid, lol.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2013, 03:53:01 AM
You need to earn 0.0001 BTC or 0.1 mBTC or 100 uBTC to get 5 cents per minute, otherwise you are just wasting electricity and your computer components are dying too. Even then most people would rather signup for "get paid to click" websites, cashout in payza, paypal or another of the various wallets and then convert to bitcoin.

A modern computer + monitor uses around 200 watts an hour. That's just for a basic one, if you have a graphics card and other features, well you are looking at much much more. Multiply it up to get 1000 watts = 1 kw, then find how much a kwh costs. Example: Here in Australia it costs around $0.50 a kwh during peak periods. It costs around $0.10 just to keep my computer running per hour...

Freeco.in basically gives away a quarter of a cent each time you visit. So it's worth thinking about whether it is worthwhile or not. For most people it probably isn't unless they are getting free power or are bludging at work. Once I had a friend tell me that he was getting free energy from your family, well that's even more deluded because any money that goes to paying bills is probably less of an inheritance for him in the future.

Remember it's a lot of clicks before your computer eventually fries itself and may end up being pointless. Most computers would last roughly 5 years and cost $500 for basic builds. So you would have to earn $100 a year by clicking, which is no doubt impossible. A year of clicking Get Paid To ads barely pays for a month of ADSL. I should know, I tried it as a kid! So, basically every click needs to be around 5 cents before it becomes worthwhile and that won't even pay for your broadband (so you really need to be using $1 a month dialup or something to breakeven). Either way, we will always have illogical people that will do it for the novelty.

I think this is true with regular paid to click, those using the dollar.

With bitcoin though, if it keeps rising, those little clicks could be worth a lot.

This is before my time with bitcoin, but I've seen pics of faucets giving away 0.01 btc.  

If knew then what I know now, I would be hitting those faucets up..  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 18, 2013, 01:34:24 AM

Activity: 57
November 18, 2013, 01:09:01 AM
Unfortunately, it's more profitable to turn off the light in the room you're currently in, than to use a BTC faucet.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2013, 11:17:35 PM
There are a lot of faucets, but if you really want to make some coin there are signature campaigns that pay based on number of constructive posts.  Check the services section for ways to gain coin by doing everyday things.
Activity: 112
November 17, 2013, 09:24:50 PM
I like land of bitcoin a lot!
Activity: 350
November 17, 2013, 09:20:18 PM
Faucets are waste of time. Try giveaways in gambling section and sig advertising instead.
Activity: 98
Activity: 111
Activity: 4
November 17, 2013, 08:15:40 PM
Thanks for these!
Pages:
Jump to: