Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bitcoin Gold strategy - page 3. (Read 1164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2017, 06:18:19 AM
Well the best thing to do is not necessarily to try and get as much Bitcoin Gold as possible, because unlike Bitcoin Cash, we have no idea what it's value is going to be.
An other good option would be to actually buy a lot of other altcoins that are gonna get dumped prior to the fork and gain on the pump that will follow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
October 05, 2017, 06:03:27 AM
To understand something, we need to collect more information on this forum. Also, to see the training in youtube, perhaps, to be trained in trade.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 05:58:53 AM
Hi guys!  Cheesy

I've been following this forum for a while now and this is my first post.

I have two questions:

1. Where should I put my bitcoins to receive btg?
2. What is a good altcoin strategy concerning the fork?

I started with bitcoins just before the bitcoin cash fork. I had/have my bitcoins in coinbase and my altcoins divided between poloniex, bittrex and binance. The last fork I missed out on BTC cash. What should I do with my bitcoins to receive them now? Is transfering them to poloniex/bittrex enough?

Regarding my second question: Am I correct to think that lots of altcoins will go down before the fork because people are trading them for btc? I do some daytrading, does it make sense to set sell orders but no buy orders until the fork? Is it likely that altcoins will go up fast after the fork? What is your guys strategy to get the most out of the fork?

Thanks for your help! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: