Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounties in the past? - page 2. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

The balances in the crypto money market are constantly changing. The color of the graphics is constantly changing. so it is not right now to enter these. I think the best bounty in the past is eristica and wepower.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 05:46:01 PM
I was in charge of AppCoin's spanish translation to Spanish and it was really profitable since not so many people participated on the translation campaign. I got paid 5860 APPC which, at the peak, accounted for more than $20k USD!
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
March 05, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
Just did Cube Auto bounty for only 2 weeks and they paid me their tokens worth of $2000. Then there was Trade.io who rewarded me their coins which at that time was worth more than $2400 but I have been holding all of TIOs rather selling them. And now the price of my TIO is only just under $400!  Cry I have to give a big thanks to The Cube Auto team who paid my rewards only after a few days the bounty ended which is great since many projects take a long time to distribute bounty rewards. And many successful ICO like Bezop uses bounty hunters as free worker to promote their projects.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 05, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
ATLANT is one of the greatest reward campaigns,they allocate a lot of tokens to the bounty hunter.
my friend gets about 200 million and in my opinion is a huge prize amount.
deeponion is also a great bounty,sadly unable to participate with a large bounty campaign but I am sure there will be many campaigns that have great potential in the market and they will allocate some of their funds to bounty hunter.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 05, 2018, 05:17:08 PM
The best bounty in the past is very much according to my journey as a bounty hunter. My last example is Bounty Trade Token. It is the best bounty of the past and if now is bounty DIWtoken it is the best bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
My best bounties in the past is DID ICO, which we are not more than 100 members in every campaigns Smiley which after the ICO, we have great rewards. ^_^
because we're few in the group. I want to participate on that project again Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 05, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?
I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin
very cool result. I have not yet managed to get coins for signature company, but I got a good result in bounty company CUBE. now my coins are standing 3000$

CUBE is a very good company, those who participated from the start, earned a lot of money! Congratulations on the result!  I have a little less, but still very nice!
Activity: 280
EQUAL Network Token
March 05, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin
very cool result. I have not yet managed to get coins for signature company, but I got a good result in bounty company CUBE. now my coins are standing 3000$
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin

you seriouse only 2 week campaign and use meber account can get 1700 dollar
i think amazig result
Activity: 409
March 05, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

Thanks a great turn around. My best earnings was Latium. I haven't earned anything yet as they are yet to hit an exchange but one is coming at the end of March which should give a large win. Great thing about Latium is that it has real use cases so should grow organically. Always a good bet for ICO gains to choose a coin/token that will have a use.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
For me, while considering my little experience in bounty campaigns, the most successful project is HOQU. From this project I received a very small amount, but this is at least something. From the project Spectiv, I did not receive any dosage at all, although after ICO it was 2 months already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 28, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

not many bounty really good as long as I campaign. probably due to the lesser rank to get a decent reward. but I have followed another big project, only, until now the gift is still not allocated. yes, I guess what happened has become part of every risk of a crypto incident. and most importantly I am always trying to find knowledge and share knowledge with other members here
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Blockport bounty was huge, and also look at bitcore, they really have a large growth in last two weeks.
Activity: 504
February 28, 2018, 03:42:47 PM
populous bounty campaign has earned a lot, they won the biggest money ever distributed.
February 28, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Also the best bounties are the ones where you sign up at the beginning do the work and get paid. The new trend of last minute unannounced KYC is starting to really annoy me. First off we aren't customers! Then as you weren't expecting it you sometimes miss the deadline. It's a cheeky way to not pay people and totally unnecessary. Props to all bounties which don't needless request this information out of the blue.
February 27, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
DeepOnion is a great place for bounties, contests, airdrops, etc. They didn't have an ICO. So they have this huge pool of onions that they set aside for (airdrops, contests, bounties, giveaways, etc.) Check them out! Awesome community. Awesome coin!

I heard that their bounty (signature) campaign pays as much as $1,000 to $1,500 every week. My friend is participating in this campaign. He told me that they have completed 32 weeks of bounty, which by itself is quite an achievement.

It's took me a while to realise signature bounty is where the money is at especially when you get to a higher level. I think i'm going to stop Twitter bounties and focus more on sig as I've seen some people get crazy payments for doing this.
Activity: 854
February 27, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
Centra, Hero, and Universa are definitely winners for me. If only I wasn't stressed too much and sold most for vacation then they should be worth it to hold.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 27, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
Cool topic. Based on my experience, the best bounty that I have taken part in so far are Spectre.ai and Moonlite which returned several thousands of dollars for a few weeks of work which is why I am a big fan of signature campaigns in this forum. Have heard a lot about DeepOnion and their bounty campaign(Not an airdrop) seems legit since many of my friends made several thousands of dollars during the initial stages by posting a few posts every week. Oyster Pearl and Populous seem like the best bounty campaigns so far based on the returns that the participants earned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
February 27, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Utrust was the biggest bounty i've ever joined. they allocated 25 million UTK for bounty. the ATH of UTK is $1.4 butt the price now is $0.22 that was still big for a bounty.
my next is Centra - giving away 2 million CTR the ATH was $4.8 the value now is $0.8 or something.
Pages:
Jump to: