Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounties in the past? - page 6. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 10, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Eidoo bounty was the best bounties I ever participated into and it was $ 2M USD bounty. The twist in this bounty was that this bounty was surprisingly closed after less than 300 participants and I was luckily one of them. I earned a good amount of EDO tokens from this bounty campaign and the ICO of this project was a massive success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
For me, at the moment, the most successful bounty company is Universa. The coin began trading on the first exchange a few days ago and has already shown a good price. I'm definitely not going to sell my coins in the near future.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 31, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Best bounties in the past are basically the best ICOs in the past. To name a few, Ethereum, NEO, STRATIS, QTUM, IOTA, XVG, etc. The problem with the majority of bounty hunters joining these awesome projects is they sell their bounty tokens right away when they received them. Probably, they sold all their valuable bounty tokens before the value of these tokens goes to the moon (got pumped).
Activity: 196
January 31, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
At me the most profitable was Neumark (NEU), for 12 posts I received about 250 dollars. So far I have only such a modest result.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
Yes, a lot of generous bounty recently , and I think in the future will be those who will reward the good ,but of course ahead of the Bancor , the most chic of payment
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 01:39:22 PM
I think Oyster Pearl is the best I know. they provide 50k-100k for participants with a starting price of $ 0.04 and $ 3 after entering a major exchange

Wow 100k $ for bounty campaign? It is unbeliveable. This is huge money! Some people never got such money for whole their life. It is example how is important to choose right bounty campaign, because it could be your lucky ticket!
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
My best bounty was Artoken by Cappacity https://artoken.io/ Intel using the Cappasity Cloud platform looks very promising https://realsenseapp.intel.com/apps/easy-3d-scan/ I happy with the projects progress and the tokens increase in price. Their CAPP token price has changed in more than 32 times relative to the initial ICO token price. I'm continuing to hodl the Cappasity tokens. I would like to say thank you and well done to the development team and keep up the good work
Activity: 121
January 22, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
I participated in only one bounty campaign - Hacken. But I consider it to be successful and the best for me. After the end of ICO, the price of their token has increased more than 5 times https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hacken/ I think this is a good start for HKN coin and the project
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 22, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
BLUE was one of who paid good but you will just have to wait.
Because after its ICO the price per BLUE didnt really increase much.
It was after the bounty campaign that it really pulled up into one awesome value.
With 11,000 of it, that was almost 12 ETH after it was really pumped. Just for couple of weeks and some airdrop.
Activity: 462
January 22, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
Stuffgogo  Tongue unfortunately I had no chance of participating good bounties in the past. I know most bounties in the past were good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 22, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
I think Swissborg, Cryptarium was very good bounties
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?
This answer of mine will be base on my past experience, this is specifically the electroeneum bounty, i am a newbie and all i have is only 3 weeks to complete the task, i cannot join signature and other campaigns so i joined the twitter campaign, and after 3 weeks, after the ico. I received a lot of etn coins which i do not really expected that amount, and it changed my life, now i am very into crypto and icos and i know that there will be more good icos out there managed by the best altcoin campaign managers in the industry right now, and that's all for that, that is my best bounty in the past, the Electroneum!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2018, 11:35:44 AM
Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?

ATLANT ICO, they were very generous as they budget a big amount on the signature campaign.
the signature campaign of ATLANT TOKEN have 13,787,500 TOKENS and their token now is almost a dollar each and saw it before 2.40 USD each. this is one of the biggest bounty ever. though until now they just revealed all the spreadsheet of the bounties and still waiting for the final staking and after that, the distribution of token will be announced, By the way, ICO ended last October 31, 2017. yes almost 3 months now and still there is no distribution of bounty tokens.
Activity: 280
January 22, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Since January 15, the Binance crypto-exchange is available for trading INS tokens. INS is the first global decentralized ecosystem that will allow consumers to buy products directly from manufacturers conveniently and at lower prices.

Practical application of tokens:

1) Consumers can use INS tokens for hacked products on the platform. You can pay for purchases on the platform with fiat or other crypto assets, such as bitcoyne or ether, but with the help of the token of the platform, users will have full access to any loyalty programs offered by manufacturers.

2) Manufacturers can purchase tokens as rewards, such as loyalty points, promotion, cross-marketing, reviews.

3) In addition, INS is used to promote promotions on the platform, the more transactional volumes and promotions occur on the platform, the higher their cost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
DeepOnion is a great place for bounties, contests, airdrops, etc. They didn't have an ICO. So they have this huge pool of onions that they set aside for (airdrops, contests, bounties, giveaways, etc.) Check them out! Awesome community. Awesome coin!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
January 22, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
I wish I had done the ethereum blue bounty. That project is incredible. Someone made $350,000 in bounties.
wow, that's a huge number..
Activity: 126
January 21, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
I wish I had done the ethereum blue bounty. That project is incredible. Someone made $350,000 in bounties. I'm sure omisego bounty ppls did well. Almost any early project really. Too bad Decred didn't have a bounty or I would be a millionaire.
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 08:42:29 PM
My best bounties in the past was EthereumBlue which is give me more profit and the profit i gain from it i use it in trading it is the best bounties i got when it's price value was rise into 1USD,i was hoping for another and another bounty like ETHB in the future.
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 08:21:55 PM
Earlier i participated in Datum bounty campaign, and it is the best project that I took part in. It has a very strong team and it is the most promising and valuable project that paid me a good amount of token through bounty. Project Datum has been a great success.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Its my first time to joined campaigne which is signature.So for now i dont what is the bounties in the past but im willing to search and learn about that.
Pages:
Jump to: