Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty campaign - page 2. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
March 08, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
My best company was Telcoin. So there were companies in which did not pay, or cut bounty pull. Now very interesting project Current, a good bounty pull and a good project
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
For the best bounty campaign i think its hard for me how to choose the best bounty and now i know how to choose good bounty campaign because as a member i know im not a good  for now
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
March 08, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
There are some great bounty campaigns out there but also some real stinkers. You should calculate that around 20% of the time you may end up with nothing for your work, as maybe the ICO is unsuccessful or the devs walk away from the project.

Try and pick campaigns managed by a reputable company you have a better chance of being paid out at the end.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 03:05:27 AM
What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

Hi! If you looking for a potential bounty to join, you can reference ico of Asura. Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.

I think it very potential to invest because they have a team very professional with experts blockchain technologies. Official website here: https://asuracoin.io
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
I suggest you join bounty campaign of Bitto. This project is cryptocurrency exchange website, which has more functions than other sites( you can read in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbitto-6-in-1-exchangelicensedhybrid-eco-system-v40-2624745 ).
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
the best way to find a good project that sure thry will not running is that you should first read their whitepaper as well as their roadmap so you know what their goal is in a project and always be informed in the campaign where you are joining so you will be not outdated in their new upcoming news about their project campaig.
Activity: 252
March 08, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

in fact, we need to spend a lot of time giving the answer to this question in the crypto money world. The digital money world is having a very busy day. the best bounty right now. I think my favorite bounty is KWH ERICSTA and ODEM
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
The best bounty campaign that i joined is sapien. It ended soon but the good thing about it is it has round 2.
I've got token from them on the first round. That means that they really give tokens to everyone following them.
I can ensure that this is not a scam. The best thing about sapien is that you just have to like and retweet one post per day in their twitter campaign.
And like and share one post per day in their facebook campaign.
It is less hassle and i really like how they renew their weeklist from the start.
i would like to recommend this bounty since they just started their round 2 this march.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

BEst bounty campaigns are too many to mention. But the main thing I look into is the bounty manager. If the bounty manager has good ratings or trust ratings. I also look into their spreadsheet if they are deligent to update their work. Likewise, a good bounty has whitepaper, telegram group, a website and good developers.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
March 08, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
im forgot it. but i have it some.
try to hold it and the price still growing after i got the payment (maybe in 3 until 4 month).
team is very good, and make payment on time.
and the group still increase and growing now. maybe that is on of the other coin that still exist, still use
copper member
Activity: 161
March 08, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.

Sorry to hear of the issues with Atlant.

Is it not standard practice to receive the bounty program after the ICO ends? You mentioned that you received it early for AdBank, but that was because the ICO ended due to the hard cap being hit, correct?
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 07, 2018, 11:02:54 PM
My basis for a good bounties is having a good bounty manager had a background in the field such as Atriz and sylon.
Activity: 658
March 07, 2018, 10:59:17 PM
in my experience the best bounty campaign is CUBE cause they paid with high paid out for me, they keep the promise, i so really enjoyfull for this bounty campaign
now the market listing on OKEx but for futher will be listing on HitBTC
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 07, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
it is hard to choose the best bounty. but you can choose some good bounty campaign based on the projects. you should researched carefully the projects and the success ability. if that is a good project, you are easy to earn tokens when work for them
Activity: 148
March 07, 2018, 10:21:47 PM
Do not know recently what to sign a good, ico project is too much, it is difficult to choose Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 07, 2018, 10:05:04 PM
I missed some good bounty (includes Arcblock, Credits)
Now I join Sphere, TheAbyss and Galaxy eSolution Bounty campaign
Cheers
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
the good Bounty camp usually gives an allocation that suits our performance. I also follow the Bounty that gives results that match my performance.
Activity: 12
March 07, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
The best bounty programs are the ones that do not force you to post all your links every week which causes a giant glut of spam.  The true bounty managers have auto tracking and takes the burden off of the participants and the BCT servers.
Activity: 262
March 07, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
according to my experience a good bounty project and have paid is gladius., and my suggestion if want to search project must be in detail with detail starting from its manager, its participant and others
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
March 07, 2018, 09:22:13 PM
The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.

I participated in Adbank too and I received about 8500 tokens. I don't think this was a very good bounty though if we were to gauge the bounty on the value of the tokens and therefore the wages we earned. Right now ADB is about a penny and I remember that when the ICO ended it was about 4 cents. I made the mistake of not selling because I didn't know how crypto really worked at that point and now I understand that it's best to sell right after the ICO when the hype is high.

Anyways, I think for me the best bounties I have participated in so far would be Sirin Labs and Copytrack. I got about $4k from the Copytrack bounty which as far as token value goes right now, would be far and away my best bounty. I think Sirin Labs will be worth the most int he future though.
Pages:
Jump to: