Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty campaign - page 6. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:56:03 AM
What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.
not just a good adbank, a lot of very reliable and timely,
yesterday there was crypterium and titanium
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
There are many bounty campaign are great and good pays. And for me the best Bounty campaign is Dent and FidentiaX,
but I'm sad for dent, because I sell it in a lower price and now the price is in x10.

Do not be sad dude, Let bygones be bygones
Activity: 386
February 20, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
There are many bounty campaign are great and good pays. And for me the best Bounty campaign is Dent and FidentiaX, but I'm sad for dent, because I sell it in a lower price and now the price is in x10.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 10:19:24 PM
The best bounty ever paid is a cindicator and a dent, and I'm very sorry to have sold it too early because it's doubled up now
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 20, 2018, 10:17:24 PM
 i think the best bounty campaign is those who have a good team behind the project but you will receive the payment after ico ends ( always  ) and perhaps it depends if the bounty has a funds to distribute every evaluation so that they could pay every weeks  'cause base on my experience there are some legit bounties and sometimes there are some legit bounty but it takes a month before they distribute the payment, that's why alot of people complaining about it which is scam.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
February 20, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
yes sure, like EBlue, my friend got 40k eblue from sigcamp, and now eblue price around $1.. also ACC, my friend got ACC tokens from airdrop, and now? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/#markets....
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

First, beware of the scammy campaigns which offers high percentage in bounty pool.
Now, before getting into any Bounty, this is what I do:

1. Is there a bounty manager or a newbie account handling the bounty program.
2. Is the ICO worth enough that it will hit the hard cap?
3. whats the soft and hardcap, how did the pre-sale went

(Point 2 and 3 gives you an idea about your chances of being into a successful bounty program)

Now, check about the ICO:
1. Is there a real world usage?
2. What is the TEAM behind the project, who all are under advisory board.
3. Read the whitepaper, check the roadmap.

Make your mind about what you are going to do with the bounty rewards, are you going to do a quick flip or are you over a long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 20, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
There are many best bounty campaigns that offers good contributions to their workers, we can determine a good bounty campaigns by reading their links and also their campaign manager status or their profile, without any negative trust, and also their position, because mostly campaign manager position reflect on the good trust of applicants, some applicants doubts to apply if campaign manager is only a newbie or junior member, because mostly happened if the campaign manager having lower position it is similar to scam. And mostly it is scam. Not totally all but mostly.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
February 20, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Best bounty campaign cannot be determined unless the ICO will be sold out and they will pay in time.
Best bounty budget comes from coin allocation and not the percentage of the ICO sold.
Best bounty campaign have a great marketing team.
Best bounty i ever had, THE KEY!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
What you need are bitcointalk account, facebook, facebook email. Login marineco.in and follow their steps.
You can earn 450.000 MTC.If its price goes up $0,1. What do you think? Free, just get it

an ICO that is devless but AI-powered. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 20, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
There are many great bounty campaign and have a good payment, but for now I can't say what is the best, because this is the first I join in campaign in other words I don't get earn yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 20, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

A bad thing about bounties is that there are many scams around. Way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders (just google a little bit)). Also, check the whitepaper.
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
I evaluate a bounty in the same way I evaluate ICOS.

Do they have an active following?
Are they responsive on Telegram?
Are they answering your questions directly?
Who is the team?
Roadmap?

The only bounty I've completed so far has been for Latium. It met all the above criteria and followed through with payment.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
So far, the best bounty campaign I've received is Telcoin. There are also some scam campaigns. In general, to find a good bounty also needs a little luck.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Looking for best bounty campaign that will gives you a high paids? This is a good opportunity for the bounty hunters to gain more coins that will benefits us when we comes in needs. GifCoin is the best for you as they were giving the you better and high paid rewards. Their coin have a good potential in the near future as they were already connected with a big gamble site which is Vitalbet. Check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new10-affiliatebounty-gifcoin-profit-share-token-with-real-project-2821146 or at the bottom.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
I was expecting responses that would indicate how much the stakes or tokens were worth after the ICO and bounty campaign ended.I guess we all have different understandings of the word "best"
Activity: 479
February 20, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
Every rewards campaign looks very good. until it becomes a scam. Now phishing is more sophisticated. and fooled a lot of people .. it's hard to know which campaign is really good. So you should join more than one campaign at a time. That's how to limit the loss of a scam campaign
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Best bounty ? You cant simply tell by looking its ANN or Website . Even the best looking / best appealing websites can turn out to be scam .

Its just , when it comes to social media bounties join as much bounty campaigns from different project as much as you can . A simple retweet or self post wont take 5 mins . And go with the flow , after 1-3 months youll be harvesting some of your efforts spent making those posts requirement per campaign .

And for Signature on the other hand , you might want to choose carefully which you think you could ensure that youll get something . Check out my signature campaign . Signature came from IceRockMining , you should check their official links . Then you might know why i choose this signature to wear for the next coming months . Goodluck bro !
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
You might want to try your first airdrop/bounty, join marinecoin FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC by following the steps : https://marineco.in/

an ICO that is devless but AI-powered, all you need to do is login using your social media account.

Well, for me the best bounty campaign that i ever experience in my life is Cappasity AR/VR project because this campaign gives me a huge profit. It helps my life better once i've trade it to a highest value of bitcoin price at that time 2017 of december. I can buy my dream car and i can fix my house to that is why Cappasity project is proven bounty campaign.
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 20, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
Well For the ones I have participated, I will say arc-block. they carry their audience along. I like bounty where you can rise an issue they will attend to you and solve your issue.
Pages:
Jump to: