Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin to invest aside from Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
before you invest, you should thinking how much you want to invest and how much your fund amount. let say, you have $200 and its equal with 0.08361204 btc at the moment in poloniex. after you change your money into btc, you can search the coins by watching the charts, the history, order buy and sell. you don't have to listen to other traders because their decision is sometimes is not good for you, you need to find by yourself. but if you want to make investing for long term, you can try with litecoin, etc, xrp, dgb and other.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
July 12, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
Litecoin.

Still below $50 per coin. Likely the first alternative cryptocurrency, created in 2011. It's creator, Charlie Lee, just quit his role at Coinbase to focus on further development of Litecoin. Litecoin will have 4x as much coin mined as Bitcoin, therefore a barometer of price potential (should demand be equal) is 1/4 the price of Bitcoin. Today that would be $600...so from that perspective Litecoin has yet to see its day, therefore you haven't missed much.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 11:11:26 PM
I really want to invest in cryptocurrency, but i think btc price is so high for me. I want to invest in a coin that is stable but with a much lower price. I mean super low, so that i will profit in the years to come. Im new in learning crypto so i hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: