Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Coins in the market - page 3. (Read 900 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 17, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
I think bitcoin is the best coin in the market.it is one of the most popular coin and then ethereum.bitcoin and ethereum can be said to be two coins at the top.if you invest of your coin, bitcoin and ethereum is the right choice.because btc and eth price is very high of the crypto market.
Bitcoin is currently the best coin on the market, but in the future ETH, Ripple, Litecoin will be the potential coin that can surpass BTC. Currently there are many altcoin born and more benefits than BTC. BTC can not compete with other altcoins. Therefore, BTC gradually lose the trust of investors.
Activity: 66
March 17, 2018, 07:55:34 AM
The top 5 coins are the most stable and this is obvious for most investors.
But please keep in mind and try to remember name of one coin - SHIFT.
I'm a SHIFT holder for a long time and I looking forward to see 2018/2019.
I've many coins in my portfolio but this little fellow is most important to me in 2018 year.
Activity: 63
March 17, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
Hey guys, i found this site and wanted to be thoughtful and share with you guys to help you out in choosing the right coins. Here is the list
of coins and their description and the prediction that they will do well in the market. If you like my post, please give me a Merit.

Invest in these coins for long term, dont cash out, this is important. Buy lots of it. Lets try to make these coins go up to $300 each.

https://captainaltcoin.com/top-altcoins-to-invest-in-2018/

I personally like:
Sia coin
BAT
CVC
Stellar XLM
EMC2
FunFair
Cappasity
Golem
Investfeed IFT
Tenx PAY
Ardr
Verge
Tron
EDG
TSL
Ox fina

Tron and Vege are definitely must have for 2018. Very good list, who cares about btc, eth....
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
I think bitcoin is the best coin in the market.it is one of the most popular coin and then ethereum.bitcoin and ethereum can be said to be two coins at the top.if you invest of your coin, bitcoin and ethereum is the right choice.because btc and eth price is very high of the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
In my opinion, the best coins on the market are:
1    Bitcoin
2    Ethereum
3    Ripple
4    Bitcoin Cash
6    NEO
7    Waves
if take into account to reeply then this project is almost reached a peak. after the introduction of the system in the Western Union, everything is stabilized and opportunities to earn on the difference in the price fail. but I would like to note that eth for all these coins, as it was investment in this coin today can bring you a very good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 17, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
at this time, bitcoin dominance is still more than 40% of all cryptos on the market, so of course bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrencies world, but the best altcoins on the market and hold the second place on the leaderboard is Ethereum, the most popular altcoins on the so many aspects, from trading to ICOs, and still keep dominating the altcoins community that there hardly any altcoins strong enough to defeat.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 04:46:07 AM
In my opinion, the best coins on the market are:
1    Bitcoin
2    Ethereum
3    Ripple
4    Bitcoin Cash
6    NEO
7    Waves
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
March 17, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
bnb is one of my favourites this year.
Activity: 700
March 17, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
all the coins could be said to be the best because it has the quality of each. bitcoin, ethereum can be said to be two coins at the top. but it looks like the other small coin like a ripple started to have good development and could become the one that counts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 17, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
I think BTC AND ETHEREUM is the best one. I think investing best with ethereum and bitcoin, eth / btc pairs is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger.

Everyone in the world has tried and invested both ethereum and bitcoin. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. So much for my opinion. thank you
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
I hope people are buying lots of coins that I recommended. And please dont cash out. We need to make it grow, lets invest for long term.

That's a good advice, but still, in my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 01:21:45 PM
I hope people are buying lots of coins that I recommended. And please dont cash out. We need to make it grow, lets invest for long term.
Activity: 262
February 11, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Hey guys, i found this site and wanted to be thoughtful and share with you guys to help you out in choosing the right coins. Here is the list
of coins and their description and the prediction that they will do well in the market. If you like my post, please give me a positive trust feedback.

I agree that ripple, monero and ether are three top coins that will never disappoint. There are still promising coins, but this is a separate conversation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

of coins and their description and the prediction that they will do well in the market. If you like my post, please give me a positive trust feedback.

This is a relatively new video that contains all necessary information about the best coins that are used on the market of crypto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3m3kLP3-LA

His article and your video have some same suggestions. Not just
you two, many others share some stuff about almost the same coins.
I have some coins from this article. I am working on that to have
maybe all of them included in my portfolio.
    I started with biggest ones, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and slowly
going down. I have some tokens, and I plan to have much more of
them.
   Who wish to think about future, should read this article and watch
video and to start investing in some of this coins, and maybe in all
of them.
Activity: 504
February 11, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

This is a relatively new video that contains all necessary information about the best coins that are used on the market of crypto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3m3kLP3-LA
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
 Spectrecoin (XSPEC) now is one of the best coin on market, innovative tech, serious growth potential and very cheap for now
February 09, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
Although, there are many cryptocurrencies available for long-term investment namely;

Ripple (XRP)
Bitcoin ( BTC )
Monero (XMR)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
But out of them Bitcoin began to gain popularity in 2013, the other cryptocurrencies have appeared that are trying to get a share of this emerging market, worth billions.

What is bitcoin?

“Bitcoin is the first form of 100% digital money, it has no physical form and will not have it, it was created to live on the web, and more than 50% of the world’s population has access to this currency. A way of interacting economically as we have it in the physical world.

I agree, especially the ripple and the ethereum and should always take precedence because both altcoin it has a nice and it will generate a lot of profit if used long-term investment.
Activity: 882
February 08, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
Bitcoin is sure the best one, but we must not forget about the coins that will make us richer if we invest into them. These are NEO, EOS, Cardano and Ethereum.
February 08, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
February 08, 2018, 07:36:36 PM
the best invest still bitcoin
but if only altcoin without bitcoin , ETH still the best
another ETH,
1 ripple
2 NXT
3 BCH
4 litecoin (relative stable price if another coin down price)
Pages:
Jump to: