Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Coins in the market - page 6. (Read 900 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
February 04, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
definatyely bitcoin is king and then ethereum.and electroneum.zecash,iota,trx these arte good coins and if you are patient you are winner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 04, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
Bitcoin and eth are the only really solid stable coins in my opinion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 04, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
KNC & MTH might be in the list too Cool
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
in my view the best coin in the market is NEO neo will be next etherum and it has lot of potential
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 29, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
thank you, your information is very useful. and of course a good coin is a good growth, has a plan, and fluctuations are also normal. so that a good coin price will be able to survive in the market, not carried away by bitcoin. I see NEO, ETH, monero, Ripple, MKR, Zcash, is a good altcoin in the market.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
Although, there are many cryptocurrencies available for long-term investment namely;

Ripple (XRP)
Bitcoin ( BTC )
Monero (XMR)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
But out of them Bitcoin began to gain popularity in 2013, the other cryptocurrencies have appeared that are trying to get a share of this emerging market, worth billions.

What is bitcoin?

“Bitcoin is the first form of 100% digital money, it has no physical form and will not have it, it was created to live on the web, and more than 50% of the world’s population has access to this currency. A way of interacting economically as we have it in the physical world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
Hey guys, i found this site and wanted to be thoughtful and share with you guys to help you out in choosing the right coins. Here is the list
of coins and their description and the prediction that they will do well in the market. If you like my post, please give me a Merit.

Invest in these coins for long term, dont cash out, this is important. Buy lots of it. Lets try to make these coins go up to $300 each.

https://captainaltcoin.com/top-altcoins-to-invest-in-2018/

I personally like:
Sia coin
BAT
CVC
Stellar XLM
EMC2
FunFair
Cappasity
Golem
Investfeed IFT
Tenx PAY