Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen) - page 5. (Read 11053 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I am more inclined to invest on projects that already has a working product like those that have blockchain based ecosystem especially if it supports smart contracts in the likes of Ethereum, EOS, TRON, Cardano, NEO and VEchain as this projects have more room for growth. Imho.

Note: This is not an investment advice. Invest in your own risk.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
There are many hidden gems you can accumulate on your portfolio. Some of my picks will be hpb, LALA, KAT, VET, NEO, XBASE and some exchange coins. Looking for low sat? then check out projects like SNTVT.  Do not just buy low cap coins because they are low cap, but because you see some progress in the development. Note, these are my picks, not an investment advise.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

not all altcoins will grow and be profitable.
so I think you should try to be patient in every research and analysis.
you should look for all new information and try to analyze every altcoin finding that will be an option. and in my opinion there are many choices, but not all of them can grow.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Ethereum is now shining like a rock start behind BTC. Litecoin has jumped to 200$ from the levels under 50$ on the last bull trend, maybe this time LTC can repeat the same. Depending on the risk management, I prefer to diversify my trades among top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
In near time I guess ETH the most perspective altcoin, soon will be launched a big update ETH 2.0 and price might grow huge. Also, EOS will make a large announce on the first of June. DYOR.
Activity: 837
I will suggest you look beyond hype because with the market recovering gradually this is what will set in, rather take your time and DYOR, go for those that are trusted and have an MVP or already working products. ETH is no doubt a good one, BNB can still fit in.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
At the mention of Bullrun, all most altcoins will looks good for investing, but please look beyond that and go for those with good and working products, these are the one that will ensure at least to a certian level that you get the right value of your investment. In my own opinion, XLM is good as well as ETH.

Today, ethereum price jump more than 10% and i think others altcoin will following bitcoin price movement. If we are holding coin with good and working product, i think we should not worry about short term movement and better focus on long term. I am believe the price will rising too like what happen in bitcoin price recently
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Okey guys.

I don't have much recommendations to make but I think you should reconsider xlm... I think the growth of the xlm project has been hampered significantly by the continue give aways. I don't see XLM doing much good in the next bullrun..
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
At the mention of Bullrun, all most altcoins will looks good for investing, but please look beyond that and go for those with good and working products, these are the one that will ensure at least to a certian level that you get the right value of your investment. In my own opinion, XLM is good as well as ETH.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
favorite coin that I have invested is bitcoin, besides that I have also bought several altcoins that have good development and can be profitable for the long term, such as ethereum, LTC, BNB, USDT ,PPT and EOS.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Seems bullrun has been started alredy. BTC is growing very good already. After BTC we should see altcoins grow... May be in month or so...
Invest in most promising coins with small cap and good team. This coins can bring a lot of xx.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
What is clear will provide benefits is Ethereum, because he is strong and can rise higher.
there is still a possibility that small coins can be profitable if Bullrun happens, so we observe and teleti to choose it, and hopefully it is profitable.
investing a lot of coins we need to focus because if we don't understand the movement we will lose a good moment.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Okey guys.

There are lots of altcoins in the market today that looks quite promising. Though one thing you should always have in mind is that none of us can be hundred percent sure about any currencies, we can only say what might be the outcome, but sometimes what happens is the opposite.

If you want altcoins you can invest now and make some profit tomorrow, then here are some Altcoins I believe are going to give you just that (they are likely to) you should start with IOTA, this is a veyy promising choice to go with, based on the analysis I have seen about it. Another one is Stellar Lumens, I already have invested in Stellar and I'm holding a lot of it in a secured wallet. Then there is Cardano and BTT. Pundi, like you have said is also a good choice.
Activity: 165
I make it a worthy act of investment buying the stable altcoins with a track record of success. These are likely the coins that pick up easily once there is a bull run, coins such as eth, XIN, BCH, LTC, Waves, etc. These coins are always close to picking up once there is an indication of a market uptrend. I advice you to buy these coins if you are considering investing in anticipation of the bull season.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
there are two choices, bitcoin and etherum. because if we refer to a few years ago, those two coins that always become the top in the market when the bullrun comes.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
You have made your picks ,I think they are nice but for hbz, I can't really say if that is a good one. Also you need to do your research yourself to get good coins, have a reason for buying so that even if it dumps, you know it will surely rise back.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Okey guys.

My personal choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Monero. Those first three coins gives me good profit way back 2017-2018 and I know that all of them will have surge the next coming days but I am not sure if they have small capitalization coins but they are reliable when it comes to trust, bounce back and good return. Though not all coins might give us what we want but as long as it goes slowly but surely we're good to go.
Activity: 667
There  are a lot of them but low cap coins dosent mean or guaranteee a high return.i recommend to have some top 5-10 coins no matter how small , because when bull run comes almost all will follow the bull trend. You can make some research for low cap coins but be careful of your choices.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
in my opinion if you want to invest in altcoins, look for investments in altcoins that have their own exchanges.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
The only coins am looking to invest in now is the Bitcoin and ethereum. I missed buying bitcoin when it dumped below $3k, now it's above $6k.. These two are sure coins for long term investment. Nothing like short term for me.

Many people say like you, they regret not buying when it's cheap, I suggest buying bitcoin now because the end of the year reaches at least $ 15,000, I hope you won't say that twice later.
Why are you so sure that at the end of the year it will be 15,000? Now there are no proofs of your words. if you knew the future you would sell all your property and buy bitcoin
 It is true mate price will be the same because even now it is almost more than 6k usd which is still increasing more and more with the passage of time so I think till the end of 2019 price of bitcoin will be more than 15k we should buy now and having allot of property is useless it will be good for you if you sell it and buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: