Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen) - page 10. (Read 11053 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I would not suggest investing in small-cap coins that are not stable or does not have any potential. It would be a gamble investing in them. Since it is pre-bull run, investing on top coins can be more worthwhile investments. They have higher potential for the price to pump during the bull run.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I will only recommend one altcoins that will give you good return only if you have huge sum of money to kept for investment. The coins is Bitcoin Cash which in most cases increase as Bitcoin increase in market value, but you need to have huge capital for this investment if not your turn over will not be that much.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
I personally invested in the GEXAN project, the guys have already agreed with the exchange, that is, in any case, in time, the tokens can be sold more expensive, I will leave the link if it is interesting https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
Whatever advice you're given here by random strangers like me should be subject to you DYOR. I hope you know that so you don't quote anyone when things go awry (most times they do). That aside, I think you should look in the way of Walton, Lisk, BNB, XLM (is also a valuable one), LTC (though the price is high now), just to mention a few. These Cryptos are valuable and can stand the test of the bears.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
if indeed there will be bullrun, I'm more interested in holding bitcoin. because every time there is an increase in the market, bitcoin becomes the first coin to rise. and btc is the one that has the highest increase. so instead of buying altcoins which are difficult to predict, it's not easier to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
for now I have ethereum, litecoin, BNB, NPXS, Waves, huobi tokens, KCS, and some tokens that I get from bounty campaigns. of all the coins I have, I recommend Bnb and ethereum. I predict these two coins will rise higher than others. even though it's a little late to buy, but if there really is a bullrun there seems to be no problem
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
You should invest in the top coinmarketcap like ethereum, litecoin, cardano, eos and bitcoin, surely you can make profit with the top cryptos.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
To get a good purchase right now and handle a long xrp because it knows if it has a potential token before bullrun in the market so while this token is less expensive to buy because it knows how big it will be to the Buy this token is a lot of altcoins that have potential in the longterm like et know if it is also potential so exploited crib buy i choose the altcoins that are in top 100 because i know it has a potential and longterm so i did not repent when buying them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Okey guys.

As stated, do your own research. I think ADA, EOS, and MIOTA have great potential. I would go for alts with established partnerships and working products, with a history of surging higher than BTC during the bull market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
If I were to suggest, top coins like bitcoin and ethereum are the best choice. They're well-established compare to new coins these days. I could say that you would have an assurance that you could gain a good profit when the market booms again.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
I think cheap token/coin have a high chance to get pump if bitcoin bullrun, like trx, btt, xlm, and xrp.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
Buying tokens in my opinion is too risky, especially for new ones. It's better to choose one of the top 20 cmc, like Bitcoin, BCH, this XRP is a coin that is quite interesting to buy. Because I'm sure the bull run will come and bring it to the moon soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think you can choose WPP token and add to your crypto portofolio. These are only recommendations and everything depends on you.

I think WPP may great investment choice also. But this recommandation is always can be risky. Please DYOR! Make your own call.

I would also say WPP, it is very cheap right now.

Besides that, semux can be a great choice too. And maybe covesting also.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first to grow, but even if he reach 20,000 again its only a few x his value that's why Im asking for some small market cap coins
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
After last bull season, about 500 new project completed their ICO's (or STO, IEO, ITO and whatever). I am sure that a lot of promising idea published. You should focus new ones. They carry a lot of potential.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
It will be very wrong to invest any newly launched coin with the hope of a bull run, at least a coin that have been trading on some major exchanges not less than a year. Personally I belive etherium, Neo, EOS, tron and a few others of the kind but btc should have more than 50% of the portfolio
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
the only obvious option is bitcoin. when "bull run" starts it will be only bitcoin that is rising because like always bitcoin rise leads to all the altcoins getting dumped.
so the result is that if you hold any of the altcoins you will experience big losses as they lose their value.

the other option is if you are a trader in which case you dedicate a certain amount of funds to trading altcoins. and then it doesn't matter which coin you choose as long as that coin is being pumped and also if you sell it before it gets dumped.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.
Bitcoin is not altcoin by the way! But these coins are the best suggestion to anyone. After these coins, I think low price coins are profitable. Some people want to invest 200-300 USD, so, low price coins like TRX, BTT, ICX would be great for them.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
A lot of coins are available for buying for the hodl! You may buy top altcoins like Pundix, ICON, TRON, XLM, ADA. These coin's price is low enough to fill the bags! Outside from the top coins, I think WPP, ICNQ, XYO are a good choice. However, these are just my suggestions, don't forget to research before buying any of coin at this moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
I think you should believe in yourself instead of entirely depending on others for advice to purchase coins that are good. In general, you should research yourself and observe the market before investing. There are a lot of coins that are performing well. They range from short term investment and long term investment. Some of them are ripple, binance coin, ADAB coin.
Pages:
Jump to: