Pages:
Author

Topic: best coins to invest in 2018 which are <10 cents - page 4. (Read 1131 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Cardano has a potential but i already invest my money in tron which is also good . I do not want to change my investment portfolio as the private key were already on very secured place which will cost me 100 usd to open it  Grin , so i cannot open it . I will just invest even small amount in cardano if I will have extra money .
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
try to learn more about verge and Xvs, the price is under 10 cents
in my opinion both are good cryptocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Essentia.one will be the best token for token below $0.10 but the ico still not open it will open this month even the date is not announce yet. 1 ethereum = 15000 ess it will make 1 ess arround $0.024 the dapp already in alpha mode and they will release beta asap. You can try their dapp on their website and see  what its ceo talking on youtube. Their ceo dont have good persentation speech but sometimes good developer does not good at presentation.

Hello, yes, I'm also familiar with this coin and in my opinion it has a great potential. But do not forget - even if the team and the idea are out-of-the-way, if the guys stop with the project and will not develop further - everything can become obsolete in a moment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Just under 10 cents is only a matter of relevance. There is no trust in the project, which is under 10 cents each.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
In my opinion a good research in the coinmarket in the trends section, recent added or winners and losers can help you find large newly launched projects and favorable possibilities for profit.

Surely good research is very helpful in choosing. Proper assessment of the success of the project is decisive for the success of the investment. Especially in such an uncertain situation on the market as the current one.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Essentia.one will be the best token for token below $0.10 but the ico still not open it will open this month even the date is not announce yet. 1 ethereum = 15000 ess it will make 1 ess arround $0.024 the dapp already in alpha mode and they will release beta asap. You can try their dapp on their website and see  what its ceo talking on youtube. Their ceo dont have good persentation speech but sometimes good developer does not good at presentation.
Activity: 74

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents

how about monetha (MTH)? if not mistaken now monetha price (MTH) less than 10 cent (about $ 0.08). or what about the token STK? Last I checked the STK price about $ 0.04. maybe both tokens are suitable for your investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
The recent declines can mean that we can say goodbye to many crypto currencies. From here it is necessary to be careful while serious investments are made by trusting very low level crypto paralas.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
In my opinion a good research in the coinmarket in the trends section, recent added or winners and losers can help you find large newly launched projects and favorable possibilities for profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
in my opinion nucleus vision will can be 10x in 2018. They have a very nice project and they do good advertising. I trust this. it is not hard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Try out ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out Multiversum. Multiversum is a project that will have an integrated blockchain solution and a solid team with experienced devs.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Usually good coins do not cost lower than 10 cents. It is really hard to find some good for this price. I recommend you try with coins for one dollar, it is not expensive but easier to find
Activity: 238
Tron is one of the best coin to invest and hodl for long term and Carnado is good technology under 10 cents value
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
XVG and FliXX now have a feather of less than 10 cent. but they have risen so lately. we may be late.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Why do you want to invest in altcoins of less than 10 cents instead of low-cap altcoins? Personally, I do not think it makes sense to invest in altcoins of less than 10 cents, unless you want to feel like being rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
AURA, INSTAR, SONM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
If you want to choose good coin or cheap coin. It is crypto platform we don't predict any future possibilities so better you should invest in top trending coin or you should research your own way because few peoples are expecting cheap and best coin it is hard to analyse. But I know some right platform it is not useful to your convenient because it is my comfort zone coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Buy universa, it has never been lower than ICO price in terms of USD, and it just decreased from 5x to 1,6x in USD due to decrease of ETH. It is a potential one with own blockchain,they are about to release mainnet
Pages:
Jump to: