Pages:
Author

Topic: best coins to invest in 2018 which are <10 cents - page 6. (Read 1131 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
It is never about the price, it is all about the market cap of the coin, read about it.

It is never about the price or the marketcap actually. The most important thing is the project and the team and then looking at the overarching industry of cryptos and what coins compare to it. Reading is integral to success but we can all agree price makes no difference.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Stop looking at the price, because it means nothing. Just look at the marketcap + the total coins in circulation.
can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents
For me, dogecoin is the best one under 10 cents.

Low fees, fast transactions, it is a perfect coin.. Only that the dev's are not active at the moment.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I wiil suggest you do a thorough research yourself and pick your choice for investment. But mind you, digital currency is all about market cap.
Best of luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents
Cardano (ADA) is best

Apart from the fact it's much higher than 10 cents already. Verge is currently hovering around 10 cents and could be the big thing for 2018. The price increased a lot in late 2017 but it's a great privacy coin and can increase towards $1 across the year.
Activity: 14
It is never about the price, it is all about the market cap of the coin, read about it.

Yea but the market cap is linked to the coin it self ,if the coin doesn't offer something ,no one will invest on it .
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Nobody knows it - think by yourself, by your own head, DYOR!
Activity: 29
Cardano (ADA) is best
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: