Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 43. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 11, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.

Until now Ethereum is still very popular and widely used as an investment of many people, and many new ICO projects that use the platform Ethereum, maybe in 2017 yesterday a lot of investors who became rich by him, and the price is currently down, and this makes our opportunity to immediately buy it, before it will raise the price again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:14:07 PM
Caмыe лyчшиe мoнeты этo биткoин и этфиpиyм. Caмыe пoпyляpныe. Пpo ниx мнoгo нacлышeнa. Я нe paз нe пoкyпaлa мoнeты, нo в ближaйшиe днти xoчy пoпpoбoвaть кyпить
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
Buy waves. They have gone real low and now moving upwards. So its a good time to invest in it and double your reward. It really got hit hard in the last 30 days but now it has started to recover. So i think you can get good decent profit in short time.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Trust those coin with a higher potential even though the market is falling like ethereum , bitcoin and even neo and right now the value of those coins are low so yoi can probably buy some of it before the bounce back.
1DC
Activity: 448
July 07, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

I suggest that you should buy bitcoin or Ethereum right now because those coin has a highest potential in the market and right now the market is down so their price is lower than the usual and many investors say that the price of those coins will increase before the end of 2018 so it's a good deal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 07, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

In my opinion, $1000 is a good amount to start holding or trading in crypto. Don't forget that, diversifying your savings is always be beneficial for you. In my opinion, neo and ethereum can be good choices.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
A lot of time has already passed and I would like to know from the creator of this topic. In what currency have you invested and what are your current successes? I invest only in IOTA.
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Currently investing in any crypto coin is not easy as many factors working around us we need to work hard and some good and positive research for this all because without this its hard for any one to involve in this field if some one want to invest then must read white paper and then try to invest in less then 1 $ coins because this could be changer of game for any one
Activity: 16
July 07, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
I think that ADC has an ambitious goal. It’s the main aim to create a system that combines different opportunities for the community.ADC will develop services and ecosystems based on the roadmap.
With each milestone in the roadmap is expected to affect the strong growth of the ADC value.
Activity: 532
July 07, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
I do not think that the amount to buy is a huge sum for yourself. So I would advise you to find and invest in tokens that have very low market value.
Activity: 22
July 07, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Just listen to this and you will know, perfect time to accumulate: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
ETH EOS NEO buy Bitcoin Cash and ADA. All of them are very good projects split the money 5 pieces and buy.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Based on the foundation of the Smart Agreement, Cardano offers more advanced features than any protocol developed before it.
The potential of the Cardano virtual currency

Cardano was listed on the Bittrex trading floor not long ago. But Cardano has just opened its eyes on the market, its trading volume has increased dramatically as its value on the Bittrex floor increased several times.

In addition, Cardano is also present in the top 20 virtual currency market capitalization market highest.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 23, 2018, 08:23:49 AM
Telcoin was a great ICO, at least it was a good flip for people who parted with the token early. However if you kept holding on to it you probably lost 90% of your investment and more. It’s probably not the token’s fault rather than the timing as this ICO was one of the last ones that launched on an exchange during the bull market...on the flip side it is massively undervalued and still a solid project
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 07:41:11 AM
Diversify your money, do not invest in one currency, no one knows, what will rise higher
Activity: 223
June 23, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
I would recommend Fantom and Neonexchange
June 22, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Sonder tokens(snr) is the best investment at the moment
Activity: 176
June 21, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
It seems like there's been a great decline in cryptos now. I think most poular top coins have a high chance to return and make great profit again in the long term.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
June 21, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

ICO tokens for short time , you should choose the best icos carefully , or else you may loose all of your money.
Waves for long term invest.That's my suggestion.
investment first must know what would be the outcome either good or bad and must prepared for everything happens of your investment because not all investment would be successfully go through on your plan.
and if your eager to do some investment now so it would be great as of now that some value of alts or even btc would be lower the the past.
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
We recommend you buy Ethereum. This coin is not as high as Bitcoin its value, but ETH has a fairly stable value and a large enough volume of users, so that ETH will rise continuously and if it decreases then the decrease is not too significant.
Pages:
Jump to: