Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 62. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 23, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
It seems to me that now the best choice is bitcoin and ethereum. These coins will grow as soon as the market turns around.
Also I bought waves, stratis, eos.
Now its good time for investing in some good coins as market is going to turn in green and this could be very helpful for many investors just need to do some work for selecting investing options as currently too many projects working around here and we need to select just few with solid teams and good missions right now we have some
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 23, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
It seems to me that now the best choice is bitcoin and ethereum. These coins will grow as soon as the market turns around.
Also I bought waves, stratis, eos.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

I think investment in Bitcoin or ETH will help in secured investment or safe investment  because of Dip ! but no one have crystal ball to predict the accurate !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
it seems to me they are all good now, at least btc, eth, xrp
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
March 23, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
I always to buy eth, bitcoin, doge, litecoin, and xem only. I guess this is best crypto to buy
I believe that this coins is have a good features.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
Now the price of bitcoin has dropped very well, it may make sense to buy it if the price is below $ 5,000.

Although bitcoin cash does not have enough growth, I have the confidence that bitcoin cash will replace the bitcoin role that still has quite serious problems and if not solved it is unlikely that bitcoin will be destroyed. And it's true that bitcoin cash is a place that has not had a clear performance or can be said that bitcoin cash is a place that we can think of as an investment that provides benefits
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
Now is the best time to put some money down on crypto. My advice is to split a little bit, use half on some altcoins like Neo, or Btc Cash, and a half in good ICOs. My top ICO, for now, is a COINNUP. Love the tech behind it, love the idea in general and do your own research. Best luck!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
March 23, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
In my opinion, there will be many coins in the market now and to find out the best coins is not too difficult. My recommend for you are WPR, SXUT, ETH, MWAT and INS
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
March 23, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
I bought some more coins 2 weeks before, I wish I have waited 10 more days. I missed the big chance. I had coins in my mind but I don't know why I had to hurry. I guess I fear them to rally without buying. That was a lesson for me. Right now you can buy a lot of good coins from discounted price and make good profit.
I think you still didn't miss the good entry point. Below $10000 for bitcoin is good enough to jump into markets. Especially good altcoins like litecoin or even salt, are quite buyable now. I bought some btc and waiting for even better time!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
bitcoin is still the best crypto because it is a secured crypto and it is already proven...if i were you, you have to buy now before it goes up high...bitcoin price now is continuesly improving, so buy now and wait for the bigger money earned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
March 23, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum would be your best choices, based on what I read around. They are two of the cryptocurrencies with the most potential, and value-wise, they can give you a bang for your buck. However, you may consider not investing all of that amount. Maybe, you can try for a lower amount, and after, you can try trading first. If you can be able to increase your cryptocurrency holdings, then you can invest more and more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 23, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
best long term buy Gbyte

Why? - Full disclosure, i'm campaigning/shilling on this thread

But here is why Gbyte will do very well for its self in the future

- Unlike Iota, Byteball (Gbyte) has a working wallet. Byteball has many features built in said wallet, such as Oracles (sports, flight delay) and Blackbytes - Blackbytes are the Anonymous tier of crypto tied to Byteball, you can send blackbytes via Tor, Untraceable.

Byteball also has smart contract features - a smart contract feature on a DAG - They've recently had their first ICO on the Gbyte platform, Silent Notary. and I am sure many more are to come because the Tech behind this coin if phenomenal !

The main Developer Tony, is a genius and a workhorse, some in the community don't always agree with his methods but they all agree that his coding skills are top notch. There are other people helping Tony develop.

all in all dyor, but i'm very exited about the tech behind Byteball
Activity: 246
March 21, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
due to the fallout from the Google, Twitter and now Facebook fiascos regarding the general increasing negativity towards advertising and the crypto. scene I would be looking at who stands to gain out of this, I would be looking at these three picks:

1. Investfeed $IFT
2. Covesting $COV
3. Blockport $BPT.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin to buy now. Because the price of bitcoin is cheap now. Last year is the year of bitcoin like that this year is also it will increase and the price will touch the moon. Invest in bitcoin now will leads to earn a good profit in future. Other than bitcojn coins like Carnado, Ethereum are also goid to invest now. These coins are good for long term investment.
Activity: 236
March 21, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
I suggest to join ICO why because with 1000 usd is enough to follow the ICO's, Now many ICO offers bonuses that certainly benefit,
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 02:31:34 PM
Elixir, VeChain, Oyster Pearl, Neo are my new favorites.
If you invest, you will soon see it develop. If you do not invest, you will regret too. I think that the best investment is made with these coins Smiley

like your choices what coins are you dabbling in now?
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
March 17, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
There are some real bargains to be had at the moment especially with altcoins. Have a few months before the next alt pump so do some research. I like ADA and ARDOR
Activity: 462
March 13, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

The best is you can go ahead and start with bitcoin. My second option will opt for Ethereum. Before you investing make a habit of researching that coin and ask for suggestions like this but the final decision has to be made by you.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: