Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 95. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 07:17:29 AM
Buy Ethereum. They are still way ahead of the rest concerning smart contracts. The price can't go lower very much, otherwise all the miners stop mining.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 07:09:19 AM
ARtoken
NEO
LItecoin
Activity: 294
November 07, 2017, 05:42:12 AM
It's good to invest into the blockchain for gamers Xenio  which is an unique platform as well has the chances to reach large investor base through the blockchain that's been developed for the same. This will surely gets pumped as things were taking place as planned and fulfilling the expectations from the developer end.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 05:36:11 AM
Compared to bitcoin, I prefer to keep my money to altcoin. the reason is simple because the chances of altcoin price increase can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent in a year, for example NEO, Litecoin and DASH. I suggest to invest the coin and for new coins can choose Waves, and Monaco Card.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
November 07, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best coin to buy now. But with $1000, you can get much profit if choosing Bitcoin. And another choice is tokens from ICO. Bitclave project is worthed to consider. 
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 07, 2017, 01:35:10 AM
I have a large bags of neo etp rpx zrx knc eng. Hoping to hit a few jackpots Grin. I think most alt coins will do well after the fork. I remember the last fork neo went up 10x within a couple of weeks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
November 06, 2017, 07:30:34 PM
Almost all altcoins are ripe now. i bought mostly XEL, QRL, STRAT, KMD, TRST, WAVES, OMG - in that order.
Good choice and especially STRAT, WAVES, OMG
I am still considering - XMR, VTC, ZRX
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 07:25:07 PM
The best crypto to buy now is Ethereum.
Buy at a low price, sell when the price is expensive "Basic Principles of a Merchant".
Ethereum prices are falling at this time, a better investment there.
Ethereum have earn a lot of trust to all users due to good movement of this altcoin in the market, I'm looking forward to many updates of this coin. I agree to sir WUUEX79 since ethereum value for now is low I also think that this is the perfect time to invest, because I'm surely that after this fall down of value it will raising up into the right time. All we have to do is proper timing of investment.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 06:50:38 PM
Almost all altcoins are ripe now. i bought mostly XEL, QRL, STRAT, KMD, TRST, WAVES, OMG - in that order.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
November 05, 2017, 05:25:35 PM
The best crypto to buy now is Ethereum.
Buy at a low price, sell when the price is expensive "Basic Principles of a Merchant".
Ethereum prices are falling at this time, a better investment there.
Activity: 90
November 05, 2017, 03:36:20 PM
You should wait a couple of weeks! Then will be the right time to buy 3/4 of the best alts that are now undervalued (due to the bitcoin hype)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 05, 2017, 03:19:52 PM
Bitcoin may be still the best,
Altcoin is very cheap,
I think it will jump.

Iam buying some and I keep both Smiley
You have to wait again for a down of a bitcoin and then buy it, see what growth it has now, and that's just the beginning.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
November 05, 2017, 03:19:22 PM
Why not buy Bitcoin Cash? OK, It's a shitcoin, but it's perform really well. Good pick as short term, it's getting a hard fork soon, and will increase in value because of that. Like easy money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

I'm getting some ethconnect, at 0.5$ when the ICO starts tomorrow,

Hextracoin just went from 1$ to 15$ when it hits the external exchange today. All those lending’s coins seem to be on fire.

https://ethconnect.net/ref/signups
Because they're ponzis in disguise.
Activity: 403
Pre-sale - March 18
November 05, 2017, 02:59:34 PM
Everyone here has made a list and I do not think there is a neutral list. Everybody wrote the coins they invested on their list. It makes the most sense for you to research and buy.

Of course everybody write the coins they invest. If you know a coin is cheap you buy it then you suggest it to other investors. That's simple logic, there's nothing wrong here.
Activity: 364
November 01, 2017, 11:10:32 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Maybe put half of your investments for now in bitcoin. You are just throwing your money if you are just going to listen to a stranger telling that you buy this coin. I know it's hard to choose a good altcoins but it's better than losing your money so read anything about the coin first.
Activity: 62
November 01, 2017, 07:43:33 PM
Bitcoin may be still the best,
Altcoin is very cheap,
I think it will jump.

Iam buying some and I keep both Smiley
Activity: 303
November 01, 2017, 07:37:57 PM
Everyone here has made a list and I do not think there is a neutral list. Everybody wrote the coins they invested on their list. It makes the most sense for you to research and buy.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
November 01, 2017, 07:19:04 PM
Still nothing is too late for Dovu and Bitdice, and soon the prices of these coins will rise very quickly. Apart from that there is no escaping opportunity for Zencash, Zcash and Monero.
Activity: 336
November 01, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Currently some developments, improvements are going on with Arctic Coin.

The main website is being updated and the content is being improved.

You won't find many coins whith a Masternode functionality for way below $100 which is the price currently for 1000 ARC.  Cool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ARC_BTC

With masternodes you are able to generate a steady anual income while the market cap has the potential to rise!
So that could mean even more profit BTCBTC

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcticcoin/

In the past there have been some pumps, altough the current growth had the opportunity to become more constructive.

HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: