Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 96. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 01, 2017, 06:05:43 PM
Bitcoin would be the best to buy now, because it will hold the uptrend for the coming months. Altcoins are suffering great losses because of bitcoin. Even with the high price you'll have to pay, bitcoin is the best to buy now.
Bitcoin is the best no matter when, even if you have to buy only a small part of it, and you will earn a lot of money compared to others.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 05:44:50 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
You could invest your money into Monero as it is the most preferable market coin right now. Known for its privacy, The transactions through Monero are completely anonymous. They are secure and untraceable and also the identity of the sender reciever is kept private.
Having a market capital of 3 billion dollars, with its unique concepts and ideas, its price can cross $300 per annum. It has a high profit percentage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
November 01, 2017, 05:29:16 PM
Bitcoin would be the best to buy now, because it will hold the uptrend for the coming months. Altcoins are suffering great losses because of bitcoin. Even with the high price you'll have to pay, bitcoin is the best to buy now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 03:35:11 PM
Ark is the only crypto you need or ever needed beside Bitcoin.
Pls, i would like you to shed more light into this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
it is a very difficult decision to invest in any of the altcoins these days when nothing is obvious. After the last price drops I bought a lot of coins. and after that the coins I bought have fall prices again. then I took it again and it is still very low. I do not know what exactly will be, but I have no choice but to wait.I hope that after November, the markets will probably improve.Maybe then I can turn off my lose. I'm not even talking about making a profit

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
November 01, 2017, 01:56:47 PM
I beleive in OMG, it still have great uncovered potential
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
November 01, 2017, 01:51:35 PM
Nexus with the futur wallet with 3D blockchain
Iexec for the futur partnership
Ethereum
Monero
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 01, 2017, 01:21:59 PM
It's good to invest into the blockchain for gamers Xenio  which is an unique platform as well has the chances to reach large investor base through the blockchain that's been developed for the same. This will surely gets pumped as things were taking place as planned and fulfilling the expectations from the developer end.
Blockchain will make big changes in gaming industry, investors are interested in gaming projects, PlayKey has raised over $4M in the first day of token sale, also there is Gizer, which seems to be great one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 12:33:58 PM
In this moment you have invest in all coins Smiley Red in markets Smiley 10-20% is really in very short time.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 01, 2017, 12:17:44 PM
It's good to invest into the blockchain for gamers Xenio  which is an unique platform as well has the chances to reach large investor base through the blockchain that's been developed for the same. This will surely gets pumped as things were taking place as planned and fulfilling the expectations from the developer end.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 01, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
After Vertcoin, and Groestlcoin, I think we must pay attention to Viacoin ..

Why should we pay attention to Viacoin? You said the same thing in another thread without any explanation. Just because you hold Viacoin doesn't mean Viacoin will be pumped. If you have any information about the project please share with us.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
November 01, 2017, 11:05:25 AM
After Vertcoin, and Groestlcoin, I think we must pay attention to Viacoin ..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
November 01, 2017, 10:29:37 AM
SYS last call to jump in. GAME incredibly low right now!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 01, 2017, 10:23:01 AM
I reccomend ypu ARtoken. It's a new coin supply to Cappasity project. I find it very challenging

good project.. cause of there are a lot of scams in the marketplace today. they have a convincing Whitepaper and interesting project. they raised $1.8 m earlier and I belive they can reach their goal
Definitely yes, the past shows that they know what they are doing and this is another project that shows that it can made some profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Here are several options you may choose to go with. Bitcoin is going very very strong these days and you may focus all your investment to it. After all, you only have a 1000 USD planned for such investment. Or if you want to be holding some altcoins for long term gains, then you may choose some promising coins that will become successful in the future such as AVT, BAT, ETH, DENT. Or if you want to have quick profits, ride with scalp traders and swing traders.
brs
Activity: 11
October 31, 2017, 11:29:06 PM
My favourites:
Dbixcoin
Dbix wants to compete with big coins, we haven't seen that oil money come in yet ..thinking this might just explode
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
October 31, 2017, 11:02:29 PM
Decred. Just see the coins locked in PoS (40%+) dcrstats.com

Combine this with Lightning network implementation the end of this month and we are just sitting on the rocket ready to the moon right now.
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 10:54:34 PM
ethereal go month please, search there maybe you like with contract-smart.
I personally prefer to put my money in bitcoin (best altcoin), bitcoin is the safest and trustworthy altcoin, its power is indisputable to date.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
October 31, 2017, 10:09:27 PM
You should check out ethereum. I made a youtube video on it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqj1zn4qDQo&t=0s

I think you will enjoy it and dont forget to check out my other videos, I have some ICO reviews
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 08:33:47 PM
Buy hextra when it hits the exchanges in a few hours and sell it when it doubles or triples it's a good choice for short term investment
Pages:
Jump to: