Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now in the CRASH?! - page 2. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
Maybe you should try also Ethos, Bitdegree, Covesting, Carvertical and maybe Civic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 23, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I guess it depends what you want. Either you want "low" risk then choose from the top 100. The prices are good. If you want more high reward what about: INT, BBT, HPB or MAN Token ( only on etherdelta and IDEX). They have the possibility to boom.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 22, 2018, 07:34:23 PM
 I pick sia(sc),etc,btg,waves....
 This has 4X-5X times potencial....
already dumped ...if I were you I would pick some ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 22, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
In times when the cryptos are continually decreasing, you need to analyze the coins carefully you intend to invest, as the time when the cryptos decrease is very reasonable for investing in new coins. The market is expected to rebound in the next week. If you buy I strongly recommend buying XRP because this coin is very potential, will undoubtedly replace Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Any suggestions on some coins today to buy cheap?

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
Just check our Arcblock which was born for blockchain 3.0,am sure if you read about, you will be convinced to to invest on it...
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
January 22, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
I'd buy 50/50 top currencies with lower risks and new currencies with higher risks and higher potential. Logical?
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
January 22, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
Now you can buy all the coins that you would like to buy someday. The whole market is red and the price has fallen very much. I hope that soon everything will be restored.
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
You can without hesitation take all the coins that are in the TOP-20 for capitalization. These are strong projects, which usually recover very quickly after the fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 22, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
if you mean altcoin already launched, I think spectre.ai is one of the coins that have good potential. while the coin is in the ICO stage, I think paypro has good potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Today Vechain had a good day, I think the best in this bear market, while all other cryptocurrencies fell, it rose by few percent. And they have a working product, scalable business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
Add very good places to those coins and win well. coins like mth oax etn will come to very good places.Come now have a lot of coin be on standby and be cozy to see the coin you get coin.You can be old at the computer
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
Just choose the one that have a biggest drop to buy. Big drop means it has a big chance to bounce back strong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
January 22, 2018, 03:28:34 AM
The best crypto to buy at the crash time is the legit and good project ICO. My review for some good project are :
1. Quantum1net it will give us a new crypto the project vlaimed it will be quantum computer proof.
2. Savedroid the apps already running good. And have many customer base.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
Invest in strong coins, especialy if they have its own blockchain. I mean NEO,EOS,Stratis,Waves,etc... It is good if devs already integrated smart contracts, it will strengthen their positions on coinmarketcap.

Remember that 90% of coins will cost zero some years later.
Activity: 65
January 18, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
Maybe a good time to invest in Espers?
Activity: 31
January 18, 2018, 09:49:27 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin for safe investment and slower ROI. Deeponion is my pick.
Ammo Reloaded has a new team and they will soon start to release some things.
I expect fast gain in value soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
January 18, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
Go for those big coins with lots of volume and was bleeding on the recent crash, i must say TRON, NEO, ADA, CARDANO are just simply big one that bounce everytime the market looks green, small altcoins i guess it's doesn't matter for now, just spot the right timing which suits the market trends and your investment should be profitable.
Activity: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:42:14 AM
Eth, neo, xrp
Activity: 21
January 18, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
bitcoin i think
because when they want to buy altcoin, they must buy bitcoin first
or ETH
and then they can buy altcoin they wanted
this crash is good potential buy position is we know the right spot

They can buy any altcoins without using Bitcoin. Some of the altcoins have their own platform which they accept credit cards, bank transfer even paypal or skrill to buy their coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 17, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Any suggestions on some coins today to buy cheap?

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
Bitcoin , I think is the best coin to buy for now. Because it experiencing a hard fall for now and everyone are looking for it to recover. They are buying now a lot of bitcoin , so that if it increase again you will gain a huge profit. Since it was the main coin in crypyocurrency that everyone are believing to it that it can recover. And as I read the new it was the south korea who cause the hard fall for the bitcoin l. So if ever this issue done, then definitely bitcoin will back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: