Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now in the CRASH?! - page 5. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 16, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
Buy tron (TRX) , Digital bytes (DGB) and Verge (XVG) wait for lower point to enter for long term holding .

No thanks! I bought tron and verge when they were really, really low. And I made x30 and more on them. Buying them now is insanity. I want to get rich not lose money. I only buy cheap.

I just bought Metaverse which is only at $100m market cap. Verge is (was) at 2 billion. Metaverse can be 20x bigger than Verge but it costs x20 less. Thats a good deal. Buying verge NOW or tron NOW is insane because they just rose by x30 (i profited a lot and sold at peak).
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Any suggestions on some coins today to buy cheap?

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
The top high ten coins with high market capitalizions are good for your investments this year and now provide the best opportunities for one to buy cheap and really make good profit. Most of the kwon popular coins have getting a serious dump of over 30% loss today and we may still experience further dump tomorrow but we should see this as a blessing in disguise because we may not see price as low as were we are today.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
guys what do you think , how long will take for prices to go at same level before this dip
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Buy tron (TRX) , Digital bytes (DGB) and Verge (XVG) wait for lower point to enter for long term holding .
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
It depends if you believe in the coin and the project, does it have potential, do people use it. Gulden looks promising, but I would maybe put my money in  VEN, ADA, OMG, some Exchange coin like BNB or KuCoin, and wait for the best and put some money an ICO . .  .
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 16, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
Probably, This is the best opportunity for those who need to buy a quantity of different currencies because all are in total fall. In addition to that, that crisis may be temporary.

Otherwise, I guess that there are 4 currencies you should buy from them, like : Bitcoin  because their price has become 11K and it will certainly return to evolution and become 25K  in the near future and the same for Etheruem which is down by 15% and it is expected that their value will progress soon . Moreover, Ripple and Lisk are the best low cryptocurrencies (  the  current price of Ripple is $ 1.25 and like :  $ 22 ) because When you  buy a large percentage of them,  your  profits will be high.
Activity: 259
January 16, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
So I hold a lot of bitcoin since I took some of my huge verge, linda, tron gains into bitcoin.

I noticed right now out of the top100 coinmarketcap only NEO and japanese MonaCoin are gaining against Bitcoin. They are probably very, very good choices to buy for the future. I like especially MonaCoin since its japanese and they legalized and even support Crypto in japan. So lots of capital will move to japanese coins if there is ever a real ban in china or US some day.

However. Since Bitcoin is only down by 12% today, yet other coins are down 30%, 40% today. It means you can buy them very cheap right now.

Or is it a bad idea because tho who fall the most today, have low trust by the market and probably are not good investments for the future?
Buy Rise! I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
I would say VIBE.
It won't go lower than this. But it has a crazy potential.

Check it out.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
bitcoin gold
Activity: 266
January 16, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
Buy Stratis , good projects with strong team.
Platform release Q1 , This Crash will kill almost other shitcoins , but strong projects will survive i believe.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Well for me, I would suggest Bitcoin and Etherium as good investments now that their market value are falling and both of these cryptos' market value are potent to be more expensive in the future..Investing nw will be an advantage to earn huge profit once both of these coins' market price continuously increase.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Depends on your budget. If you have so much go for btc of course. Low budget go for eth, xrp, iota, waves and try ins.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
Gulden! (NLG)

They didn't lost value in this crash, which is a great sign Smiley

They have a real use case ever since 2014, they have their own exchange called Nocks where you can quickly buy using Eur , directly (but it's also available on bittrex BTC-NLG)

and they will launch PoW2 real soon

https://gulden.com/pow2

They are also top #3 in Finance category on NL apple App store Smiley

With hundred of merchants already accepting Gulden, and with the potential to even replace Euro in the Netherlands, Gulden is the coin to go, do your research, buy some and thank me later Smiley
January 16, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
Why not just Eth or Btc ? Safe values.

Good choice and also you can add to your list XEM which I think can survive in this correction. This is really correction and also a golden opportunity to hold more coins so make your study now and do buy more.

XEM is -20% today. Bitcoin is only -13% so xem lost more. It might not mean that much and others are down 30%... But yeah. As for value, there isnt many coins today that gained towards bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 16, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
Why not just Eth or Btc ? Safe values.

Good choice and also you can add to your list XEM which I think can survive in this correction. This is really correction and also a golden opportunity to hold more coins so make your study now and do buy more.
January 16, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Got in Metaverse

- saving 20% today compared to my bitcoin
- had no huge jumps yet, no huge spikes. so still cheap.
- team is stepping up efforts
- might get hyped as neo/eth some day

Thanks.
January 16, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
Buy Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and win

:-) better pay attention to the actual market.. maybe there comes a bigger drop as all expect

I dont buy overvalued scamcoins where thousands of people got millions of Spectre for free to spam bitcointalk all day
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
January 16, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

:-) better pay attention to the actual market.. maybe there comes a bigger drop as all expect
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
January 16, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

except XCPO... agree with the rest..
but there is much more on sale.. XEM, WTC, XVG, LEND, NXS, PRL, ELIX, LINK, IOTA, DBC, BNB, HVN, ZRX.... there are many many many more, but stay away form shitcoins that wont recover ATH

Some good tips. Oyster isnt down compared to BTC. Its actually up. Could still be a good purchase now, I really like the team and they are one of the few teams IMO who could really build something sustainable, something great that a lot of people are going to use. Unlike so many other projects. I do hold a good amount already. I dont like the new website tho. Like just the top of it, it looks so boring. Also they should rather focus less on advertising but on the idea/concept itself.

Their product can be so much more than just that. And thats what people want to invest in. In a vision, a dream.
Pages:
Jump to: