Pages:
Author

Topic: best crypto to invest - page 10. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
You are too greedy, I believe that 50x coins are still there, but I also believe that even if you ever buy it, you will not get the 50x profit from that coin. I want to suggest that 5x profit is fine. But which one,i dont know either.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
Bitcoint and Ethereum, in my opinion the best choice for investment in crypto, both of these cointers each have their own advantages and privileges and certainly both are good for investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
Invest in bitcoin an forget for minimum of two years. I am sure you will get more profit than depositing your fund in a savings account. Bitcoin do well when you take a long term position in it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
You can invest your money in these coins/token
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, DeepOnion, PRiVCY
I think you can get back a good return from it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
I think at the moment, the value of cryptocurrency is a huge problem in terms of its value. But in my opinion, if you choose a good coin to invest in long or short term then I think you should invest in ripple. For now, it can be said that they have crossed over Ethereum to occupy the second term in the entire cryptocurrency market. This is the time to ripple can develop the best of ripple. If you invest in them, maybe in the future, they will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
September 12, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
Crypto currency is something that is worth investing now, in order to increase its state several times in a year. But in order not to go bankrupt, you must choose the right coin. For me, those are bitcoin and ether. These coins are the most reliable.

The biggest gain is only the greatest risk. It is necessary to understand these technologies well .And to date there is no good growth of good ideas, Only HYIP and speculation bring profit
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
Do you know DOGE?
Do you like not to see DOGE price movements?

Ok I will explain that DOGE has tripled for this month,
(remember, only a matter of months).

Yesterday in August the Doge was priced at 30 Satoshi and now DOGE is priced at 102 satoshi. LOL
Activity: 630
September 07, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
The best electronic money to invest in is BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. These are the coins that many people choose to invest. They are very valuable. Where bitcoin is the most valuable coin.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 07, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
Do your own research, if I give you an advice you will not know about the coin anything and that is very very bad.
Activity: 812
September 07, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.
My suggestion are still the solid coins or cryptocurrencies that has a big potential to become more and more expensive in the near future. We should know that this cryptocurrencies will really have potential simply because of the number of investors who invested on this cryptocurrencies. Lastly, just invest in all solid coin so that in the near future you can gain and make solid income and solid number of money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 07, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
I haven't found a cryptocurrency that can grow 50 times. Even Bitcoin, I don't think it can do this in two years because market funding is decreasing!
Bitcoin grew more than 50 times for the past 2 years so it's likely again. You may see the market is declining today but you can't be sure of what can happe within the range of that years. I'm sure that there will be a lot of coins that will be so popular and will follow bitcoins lead but the majority are hoping that bitcoin will make the market lead up to $1T of market cap.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
Crypto as you think it is in my opinion is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin itself is the best and the best coin and has become a king in Cryptocurrency in the last 3 years. Whereas Ethereum is the best Coin in good Altcoin and is the closest rival to Bitcoin today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
I haven't found a cryptocurrency that can grow 50 times. Even Bitcoin, I don't think it can do this in two years because market funding is decreasing!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 04, 2018, 03:19:01 AM
if I personally advise you to invest in Pundi X (NPXS), because I see this project has a good idea for the future and now the price is rising and will continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
It is really difficult to imagine that any of the cryptocurrencies can grow so sufficiently. No, I will not call you the crypto that can do it. Suppose, ADA (Cardano) and EOS might become the best gainers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 04, 2018, 12:00:26 AM
My suggestion is Bitcoin and Ethereum.. Cause, a lot of people still hold and trade with these pair..

I totally agree with you because Bitcoin and Etheruem are like KING and QUEEN on the chessboard.
Bitcoin is certainly a lot of enthusiasts, almost everyone understands Bitcoin and Ethereum is the key to all ICOs who have the full support of the development team.
Activity: 59
August 30, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
everything I feel is good for investment but in this moment I see we need to hold back for a long time in investing our profits.
Activity: 90
August 30, 2018, 08:25:48 AM
I think that any coins from top 10 can bring a good profit but the market is in a bad situation and profit however. I think that before to buy the coins you need to wait a couple of months and assess the situation on the market
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Dont believe those who keep saying bitcoin and ethereum 2 years is too short for such a big mcap.

You can earn profit from cypto but it can't say for how many years, because like what happen now that many coin drop it can also happen for the next year and it can disapoint you, if you see the price increase more then sell your coin at that time to get profit.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
I'm sure the best option is the Ethereum and NEO because these coins actually are market leaders and they can only survive in this situation. The whole Western world supports Ethereum and the entire Asian world supports NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: