Pages:
Author

Topic: best crypto to invest - page 13. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
The best Crypto I have suggested we invest in is Bitcoin, Etheruem. Bitcoin is the king of the market, and Ethereum is the empress, they are very popular, every day they have huge trading volume. I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover at the end of this year and have very high prices. Now that their prices are very cheap, we should buy and hold if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 25, 2018, 07:31:42 PM
Now, I think, after the end of a deep correction of the market, bitcoin will start to grow first, so for now I will name bitcoin as a good coin for investing
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
I do not think that with the growth of the market any coin go up in price 50 times
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Are you kidding? To find the x50 crypto in the next 2 years, I'm afraid that can not be. In the current market, only BTC and ETH are likely to exchange rate increases to such level. So you should change your investment and focus on short-term investment at this time is the best.
Activity: 153
August 25, 2018, 07:15:22 PM
can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.

Bitcoin is certainly the main choice for investment. In addition, complete your investment portfolio with some great altcoins like ethereum, EOS, and Stellar. Diversification is a good thing to do to reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
This is possible when choosing a good token like xrp.
If you buy and hold bitcoin or eth then it will not be 50x. I think this depends on luck to choose a good ico
Only a good ico project now for 2 years after high profits
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptos to invest in. But I would prefer bitcoin simply because of its popularity and its real purpose as a medium of exchange. People are looking for possibilities to make their transactions faster and easier without falling line for long waiting in a bank or paying centers in paying bills, buying goods, money transfer and other transactions. So why doing this in malls or banks if bitcoin can handle this all? We just need to invest more in bitcoin and exercise its main purpose by starting using it for payments electronically.
Activity: 360
August 25, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
In my opinion I will say Bitcoin and Ethereum best to invest for long term , but 50x in 2 years I don't think anybody can predict that .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
Well, most people above recommending you to buy bitcoin and ethereum I think it's a good idea, ethereums competitor such eos is a good one though. 2 years is a pretty good time for investment, actually we can't predict the future but if you want to get profit up to 50x I can see that only bitcoin can do that, so in my opinion before you buy another coin make sure you have bitcoin first.
Activity: 304
August 25, 2018, 06:38:51 PM
I think best coins are blockchains and dapps. Because they have more potential to most usage. I think hype is not enough for the long term. You can make quick bucks while everything is growing but in the long run only projects with good product will make a lot of money.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
I don't want to be a shill, and I want to emphasize that I have investments there, but priv coin I think they have a lot of future right now, it's hardly a coin of months and it's already in 4 exchanges, soon we'll be in sonox, we're already in tenth place and 15 are going to come in, it has some pretty cools stuff as a sponsorship with the testament band and in the discord you'll find a fairly close community, as always do your own research, but I recommend it.

Activity: 309
August 25, 2018, 06:24:30 PM
X50 is a serious gain, I think you need to understand. For such growth, the coin must have a good technical base and marketing. Looking at the current market, I see only suitable EOS. He recently became the record holder for blockchain bandwidth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
Bitcoin or if you want to some altcoin then EOS. EOS has bigger potential to be 50× as you want to, but Bitcoin is certain thing and noone trusts in any coin more. And that's the most important thing in crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 25, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins will give you big profits. but for now don't talk about profit first, because the market is bad. start investing first and then hold.

True that. Both of the mentioned coins hold promise, at least in the eyes of the crypto believers. Equally, there are sure to be other coins which will prospers just as much and finding them requires the skill of research and knowledge.
Activity: 78
August 25, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins will give you big profits. but for now don't talk about profit first, because the market is bad. start investing first and then hold.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
At those lows right now, a ton of the new-ish infrastructure projects have the potential to go at least 50x in the long run. The safest bet would probably be some next gen infrastructures like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. but be sure to do your due diligence.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
I think ADA is best investment

With the long-term prediction of Cardano being around $ 10, it sure does make sense to invest in Cardano it the present time. The team behind Cardano is pretty strong as well. Moreover, they are building a blockchain technology which is based on open source technology and is easier to use as well. This is one of the main reasons why Cardano has such a lot of potential as well.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 25, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
I guess you are a very risky man to invest in crypto assets while crypto market is still in the strong downtrend. Actually you need to be very risky to achieve you aims and you will probably invest in minor altcoins which may give such a high profit. If really, I do not think that you will be successful because your expectation is incredibly high but market is too weal to grow so significantly. I would identify your aims as impossible. Anyway you may try to achieve your aims. You should make an excellent market research to understand and identify attractive coins for investing. Tell us about such coins later if you will find something interesting because I am disappointed in crypto assets and I consider that in the current year anybody should not buy any crypto coins because they will likely fall as an entire market.
Its good to invest while market is in downtrend, its bottom or very close to it. Just op wants to make x50 in next two years, its a good time frame, but for x50 its hard to say exactly which one will go that high. Its a game of guessing, Cardano, stellar, maybe tron, neo, iota, nem, there are so many good coins out there, competition is hard and just couple of them will be able to go x50, most of others will rise but who knows how much.
When I don`t know in what to invest, or I choose between couple coins I always diversify and I always buy both, in which I believe more in that one I invest a bit more.
Activity: 728
August 25, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
I guess you are a very risky man to invest in crypto assets while crypto market is still in the strong downtrend. Actually you need to be very risky to achieve you aims and you will probably invest in minor altcoins which may give such a high profit. If really, I do not think that you will be successful because your expectation is incredibly high but market is too weal to grow so significantly. I would identify your aims as impossible. Anyway you may try to achieve your aims. You should make an excellent market research to understand and identify attractive coins for investing. Tell us about such coins later if you will find something interesting because I am disappointed in crypto assets and I consider that in the current year anybody should not buy any crypto coins because they will likely fall as an entire market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
Ethereum altcoin is great if you want to invest in it. Because the ETH has the potential to increase its price in the future and I hope that it will be like that because I invest in ETH quite a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: