Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest ? - page 3. (Read 3748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2016, 08:17:37 AM
I have few suggestions like lisk, etc, xmr are at very good price to buy in. Lisk may need some time to rise however xmr seems to be manipulated by whales right now to grab cheap so it has high chance to get hard pumped soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 11:12:45 PM
Hi Guys

I am new here and new to cryptocurrency. I have recently bought some Litecoin and Ripple. I want some good substantiated advice on what other cryptocurrency to invest. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance !

I think if you want big profit just invest in ico of the coin. But only in those which are looking great not come up with bulshit idea. Now at the moment there are few ico to invest in like iconomi and pesobit.

Edit
And also see if they have using an escrow.

I think Xaurum is a good cryptocurrency too but unfortunately they are only have c-cex which we can exchange there..but im pretty sure Xaurum will great in the future

here coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/xaurum/#markets

I agree With @irfan_pak10 invest in iconomi and pesobit is a good choice Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 10:53:19 PM
At its current level: lisk

This is shaping up to be an absolute monster.  Think ETH scale, maybe beyond.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2016, 09:27:54 PM
Hi Guys

I am new here and new to cryptocurrency. I have recently bought some Litecoin and Ripple. I want some good substantiated advice on what other cryptocurrency to invest. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance !

I think if you want big profit just invest in ico of the coin. But only in those which are looking great not come up with bulshit idea. Now at the moment there are few ico to invest in like iconomi and pesobit.

Edit
And also see if they have using an escrow.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 07:12:35 PM
Thank you, which is a reliable wallet and site to buy monero ? sorry, if there is any existing info on this forum. Would appreciate if anyone can reply or point to reliable source.

the best cryptocurency to invest
you can see about community from coin
this big community will can big volume transaction
1 bitcoin
2 etherum
3 litecoin
4 monero and more you can review in coinmarketcap
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 07:00:27 PM
the best cryptocurency to invest
you can see about community from coin
this big community will can big volume transaction
1 bitcoin
2 etherum
3 litecoin
4 monero and more you can review in coinmarketcap
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 06:21:41 PM
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance !
Pages:
Jump to: