Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 - page 6. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
 whether the project is for certain people only. and whether during this time the project never appeared for workers who carelessly entered.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
Out of you list most definitely clearcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 06, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
don't fall in any shitcoins, just invest in solid crypto and you can choose it in the TOP 50 of coinmarketcap list
because when a cryptocurrencies in the TOP 50 the crypto is good and have a lot of potential to grow more in the future
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
I think the best investment in 2018 are bitcoin and ethereum. These two crypto are really on top chart, they are keep survive eventhough fall down many times, i never have a doubt to invest on them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
June 06, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
everyone have their own predictions with a lot of convidence,,
and why i always think if bitcoin and ethereum is the best cryptocurreny to invest in this year,,
because we can see the price of bitcoin below 10K USD in the next year and ethereum will always above 1000 USD in the next year too  Wink
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
the coin is very interesting , I looked at coinmarketcap.com in may, the coin has increased the price . now she has fallen but the growth is sure to be and this can be earned
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
June 06, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Presently is a decent time to purchase altcoins and put resources into altcoins. Since altcoins are currently falling and now is the ideal time to put resources into altcoins. So purchase now while you have more cash and contribute as long as possible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Spotcoin is a good project to invest into. The Pre-Ico whitelist is on for more information

https://neonewstoday.com/general/spotcoin-pre-ico-whitelist-details/

https://youtu.be/vCeChMnaRcA
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum.

Besides its huge market capitalization, Ethereum has the greatest popularity as the most promising platform. ETH will certainly go up very fast and become the crypto of the year.
but nevertheless, the demand in the market does not increase, Because if everything were different, the prices for the etherium would rise. In any case, nobody canceled the rules of trade and the market and in normal conditions, because of the increase in demand, the price may increase, but this does not happen with ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Also here, I'll give you my hidden gem

--> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrs-criptoreal-a-brazilian-retail-coin-masternodeslyra2z-2909292

--> Discord: Discord https://discord.gg/UFr4eEq

Criptoreal: Brazilian Coin with  Masternode. Very active devs. they stick to the roadmap but what's interesting is the announce that they are finalising a deal with about 50'000 independent vendors that will accept CRS this summer as payment methode!!!

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum.

Besides its huge market capitalization, Ethereum has the greatest popularity as the most promising platform. ETH will certainly go up very fast and become the crypto of the year.
They are many. Go for ETH, Bitcoin, NEO and LTC and Ripple. Keep your portfolio diversified and never sell a coin of them all until you are sure you will get enough when it is boom in the market. I hop you understand my point. There have been traders who held onto their coins for long and cashing them in 2017 made them millionaires. Believe in the power of crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Activity: 21
I invested into SpeedCash SCS. Huge potential.
Activity: 183
In my opinion, every penny has increased and decreased. but depending on the time. So when you buy them, you should hold in time and often see prices fluctuate. It is important that you do not expect too high, take profit at the price you see fit.
It's true I also agree with you, it all depends on time. we must be smart in making decisions if there is a profit opportunity when the coins we buy increase. the most important thing to be smart in seeing the price movement of coins if you want to get a profit and do not be greedy with the results we want
Activity: 126
Now many sites offer information about new ICO projects. Therefore, the competition is large and each platform is trying to get ahead. For me, the indicator of good and quality service is the traffic provided by this platform.
I also take into account the popularity of the platform in different countries.
I watch all the news on such this ICO listing websites:

1. Foundico
2. ICO Rated
3. ICO Marks
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, every penny has increased and decreased. but depending on the time. So when you buy them, you should hold in time and often see prices fluctuate. It is important that you do not expect too high, take profit at the price you see fit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
i prefer Venchain, cardano and Ripple
Venchain is still undervalued at this time ,ADA is most common altcoin that is use in Japan same to ripple
Ripple break the history this time. It'll move beyond $4. It's the effect of the latest news,
ripple protocols starts using in largest banks globally. And speculated to hit $10 at the end of 2018.

I would love to share your optimism for Ripple, but unfortunately it is a little bit different story. Ripple always sign new contracts with big banks, be no one ever use it. It is just a speculations to push the price up for another Pump and Dump.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think I will earn on: eth, iota, tbar, eos, neo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Pages:
Jump to: