Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 - page 8. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 12:52:34 PM
I think your future for Ripple is brilliant. It is welcomed with great interest by investors and has strong supporters. I think Etherum can make a serious leap towards the end of this year
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is still quite low, but it has begun to show signs of recovery. All potential altcoins are worth investing in at this time. I recommend you choose the altcoin in the top 30 coinmatketcap, as these are valuable altcoin and good growth ability. Some altcoin that I believe is ADA, LTC, EOS, and especially ETH. I believe these altcoins will have a very high price in the next few years and bring a lot of money to investors
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
Check out these 3 projects... could be a good year for them!

Devery - EVE
Lamden - TAU
NULS - Nuls

https://blog.lamden.io/announcing-lamdens-first-successful-atomic-swaps-4e1071c0ab21
https://www.coindiary.net/tau-next-x1000-coin/

Don't really sure about Lamden. For me it looks like a scam in some way. They have one developer and founder and a lot of things but witout porgress. I saw their youtube and their blogs and it doesn't looks solid.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
i prefer Venchain, cardano and Ripple
Venchain is still undervalued at this time ,ADA is most common altcoin that is use in Japan same to ripple
Ripple break the history this time. It'll move beyond $4. It's the effect of the latest news,
ripple protocols starts using in largest banks globally. And speculated to hit $10 at the end of 2018.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 20, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
Check out these 3 projects... could be a good year for them!

Devery - EVE
Lamden - TAU
NULS - Nuls

https://blog.lamden.io/announcing-lamdens-first-successful-atomic-swaps-4e1071c0ab21
https://www.coindiary.net/tau-next-x1000-coin/
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Tough market for any crypto to boom in currently so if I was looking it would be for something already established such as Marinecoín, .MTC..  They have been busy behind the scenes updating their blockchain and technology since 2013.  Their platform uses artificial intelligence to manage IoT applications developed for the platform.  That provides value for long term success of the project.  Another aspect is they are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion coins to a wide diverse community.  Each participant can get 20,000 .MTC. daily.  This fair distribution will form a very dedicated community because everyone has a decent size slice of the pie.  A dedicated community is really what it takes for a coin to succeed.  Instead of a few having the biggest slice the many will have the majority.   More information is available at their website  marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
I think Litecoin and Ethereum are the leading and potential altcoin. These are very valuable altcoin for long term investment, promising to bring profit for us in the future. At present prices are quite low, Litecoin is about $ 150 and Ethereum is $ 584. I believe that in the next few months the market will be more stable and prices will start to increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 17, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
For some reason, there is no faith in the strong success of ETH this year. Of the existing coins, still the most powerful potential is cardano. It is very interesting what the metronom turns out to be as a result.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
Artificial intelligence, airdrop. A combination of virtual digital currency.Marinecoin’s ico is used to assign each worker to the currency through AI, and each day is 20000mtc. This new approach can develop stronger communities in a very short time. Community building is the most important.Marinecoin is the first AI, dev-less Miner-less.community - time dilution technology . Built for M2M IoT payments. All of us can participate. New ico run.marineco.in/forum/You can find what you want at MTC BBS, 20000mtc per person per day.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
I believe Bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency this year. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization of the crypto market, and every day it has a tremendous trading volume, I believe Bitcoin prices will fly to the moon in a few years. Right now, when the Bitcoin price is around $ 8000, we should buy and hold long if we want to make a huge profit.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 17, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
OYSTER PEARL (buy now before mainnet end of this month)
COLX
SONM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum. I believe this year Ethereum prices will reach over $ 1500

i think there are two big altcoins to invest in 2018.

ethereum and tezos.

they have make big pump in middle of 2018
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 17, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum. I believe this year Ethereum prices will reach over $ 1500

ETH is a very safe investment and is rated second only to Bitcoin. I think ETH is improving their technology and we should believe in a future ahead of ETH because ETH certainly will reach $ 10,000 in the next few years and I'm sure this will happen because the demand for investment in this market is very high and ETH is currently very cheap
Yeah I belive that too, if you look at coinmarketcap.com the price ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin cash, just different $200. This is proves that more and more new investors will come and invest their money in ethereum. I think ethereum is the second choice for new investors after choosing bitcoin in first choice. Maybe next year ethereum can reach $10,000 and that is very possible, we can see that soon.
Indeed, Ethereum comes second to only bitcoin and bitcoin cash is not even worthy of being compared with the number one altcoin. If we look at the future value rather the end year value of the next year for bitcoin, it would be somewhere between 50k to 70k dollars. Ethereum depends upon bitcoin and is a very slow in making progress too. So it is possible that it becomes worth 10k dollars next year.
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the prices of all crypto are cheap. This is a great opportunity for us to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I believe the best crypto to invest in is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization, and every day it has a huge trading volume, I believe Bitcoin will get $ 20000 at the end of this year and stabilize.

when Pashka was on a date I think that Bitcoin is the best for investment, today, when the price is low. This is Because when the price rises to 20,000 dollars, then your state will increase several times.
The best coin for investment than bitcoin, I do not know, especially for novices. $ 20,000 is already close, the main thing is to keep the right direction.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 14, 2018, 01:13:45 PM
The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the prices of all crypto are cheap. This is a great opportunity for us to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I believe the best crypto to invest in is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization, and every day it has a huge trading volume, I believe Bitcoin will get $ 20000 at the end of this year and stabilize.

when Pashka was on a date I think that Bitcoin is the best for investment, today, when the price is low. This is Because when the price rises to 20,000 dollars, then your state will increase several times.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 14, 2018, 11:49:25 AM
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
Invest in the best Cryptocurrency for 2018. Because it is built with mathematical cryptography and the most advanced computer engineering principles, its structure can not be broken. Therefore, the value units of Cryptocurrency are protected from fraudulent or fraudulent forms. This protocol also conceals the transaction details of the Cryptocurrency user. You will not have to worry about investing in it. But you have to take risks, such as market liquidity and volatility.
Activity: 616
April 14, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
I think Etherum will gain more value this year. As this year will be the year of the AltCoins, ETH can be more valued for its origin in these coins. We can also see innovative and entrepreneurial projects that will prove itself this year
Pages:
Jump to: