Pages:
Author

Topic: Best energy drink - page 11. (Read 21109 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
May 30, 2014, 03:26:58 AM
the only energy thing i will touch is 5 hour energy, cuz it WORKS!!! Kiss
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
May 30, 2014, 03:12:15 AM
I'll take a Rockstar, thank you. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 30, 2014, 02:38:23 AM
Monster. not even a question!
Activity: 280
Relax!
May 30, 2014, 02:29:42 AM
i like amp Smiley
Activity: 252
May 30, 2014, 02:01:09 AM
If I had to choice, Red Bull. But they all taste like cough syrup.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 30, 2014, 01:36:54 AM
I'm a red bull kinda guy Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
May 30, 2014, 01:30:55 AM
I like redbull and monster.
Activity: 448
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
May 30, 2014, 01:24:37 AM
i like rockstar

people make fun of me
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
May 29, 2014, 05:20:44 PM
I prefer Red Bull better but you might be interested in this chart.
-T

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
May 29, 2014, 03:30:39 PM
Red Bull Vietnamese version tastes better for some reason but still made your breath smell like puke?
Alx
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 29, 2014, 11:36:54 AM
Red Bull is the only one that gives you wings.

For practical and no flying reasons, coffe with efedrin works great, way better than energy drinks, but harder to swallow too
Activity: 448
May 29, 2014, 10:58:25 AM
i'd love to drink gatorade last year
but never drink that anymore, not so good for health if we drink energy drink too much

I will not classify Gatorade as an energy drink. It is more of a mineral / fluid replenisher than an energy drink. It contains no added Caffeine or Taurine, unlike most of the energy drinks.
Sure, it is an energy drink. Not the same way that Red Bull or Monster are as they contain caffeine & Gatorade does not. But, Gatorade has a proper blend of sugar & salt (electrolytes) and water. This will hydrate your cells efficiently & therefore provide energy, just not the energy boost from caffeinated beverages.
You can consider it an energy, personally I don't consider it an energy drink. It has electrolytes (which does energize you), and a lot of carbohydrates. The carbohydrates also add energy, but they are mainly for your muscle development. It is a quick and low burst of energy to keep you alert and hydrated during high motion or calorie burning activities. If you drink it while not doing anything, it will make you hyper and it will cause an increase in weight because of all the carbohydrates.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
May 29, 2014, 07:43:41 AM
Personally, I have never needed an energy drink and it will probably stay that way. I just don't find any use for energy drinks.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2014, 06:55:32 AM
but never drink that anymore, not so good for health if we drink energy drink too much

I will not classify Gatorade as an energy drink. It is more of a mineral / fluid replenisher than an energy drink. It contains no added Caffeine or Taurine, unlike most of the energy drinks.
Sure, it is an energy drink. Not the same way that Red Bull or Monster are as they contain caffeine & Gatorade does not. But, Gatorade has a proper blend of sugar & salt (electrolytes) and water. This will hydrate your cells efficiently & therefore provide energy, just not the energy boost from caffeinated beverages.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 29, 2014, 05:42:56 AM

Activity: 644
May 29, 2014, 05:18:29 AM
best drink is water Grin
for me coca cola is the best energy drink. a day will not pass without drinking any cola.
how long did yo do that until now? Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2014, 03:43:15 AM
Here you can find a comparison between the most famous energy drinks with its caffeine contents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_energy_drinks

"5 hours energy" has the most mg/L of caffeine, 3504, it's really alot...

On November 14, 2012, it was announced the federal government received reports of 13 deaths from the past four years that cited the possible involvement of 5-Hour Energy, according to Food and Drug Administration records.
The article explained that "The filing of an incident report with the F.D.A. does not mean that a product was responsible for a death or an injury or contributed in any way to it. Such reports can be fragmentary in nature and difficult to investigate.

had no idea, but it doesn't surprise me. i have been told by a couple friends that 5 hour energy was the only thing that really worked. i suppose i now know why -- massive amounts of caffeine. dangerously massive...

To reach 3.5grams of caffeine, it'd take nearly 17x 5 hour energies. If you drank 17x monsters, you'd be in trouble as well.

I've consumed 2.5 grams of pure caffeine before, and didn't die. I did OD for sure, but I'm still alive.
Activity: 658
May 29, 2014, 02:56:51 AM
Here you can find a comparison between the most famous energy drinks with its caffeine contents:

On November 14, 2012, it was announced the federal government received reports of 13 deaths from the past four years that cited the possible involvement of 5-Hour Energy, according to Food and Drug Administration records.
The article explained that "The filing of an incident report with the F.D.A. does not mean that a product was responsible for a death or an injury or contributed in any way to it. Such reports can be fragmentary in nature and difficult to investigate.

had no idea, but it doesn't surprise me. i have been told by a couple friends that 5 hour energy was the only thing that really worked. i suppose i now know why -- massive amounts of caffeine. dangerously massive...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
May 29, 2014, 02:53:29 AM

Activity: 252
May 29, 2014, 02:27:31 AM
i am not a huge fan of energy drink i usually drink only water and rest for a while when im exhausted
but when im skating like 6 to 8 hours then i drink lipovitan 4 hours after i skate and then water every 30 mins
energy drink contains a lot of acid which is bad for your intestine
Pages:
Jump to: