Pages:
Author

Topic: Best excerpts you heard on bitcointalk? - page 2. (Read 568 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
I'm a little flattered, but more embarrassed. Thank you, just the same!

However, I'm sure that line of mine couldn't even make to the top 500 best excerpts on this old forum. Definitely, it's not the best! The best should be coming from Satoshi himself/herself/themselves and the likes of Hal Finney and the rest of the pioneers who really made a contribution.

And because it was Hal Finney's birthday yesterday, I exerted a little effort to look for a much much better excerpt from the man. I got this one below.

Since we're all rich with bitcoins, or we will be once they're worth a million dollars like everyone expects, we ought to put some of this unearned wealth to good use.

N.B.: I love the prophecy no less. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
My all time favorite comes from Satoshi. The others are nice, but imho they cannot compare with Satoshi himself.

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
You might as well close this thread because I've already won.
Pretty much this, but If I have to find 2nd best one, for me it would be the one from that famous pizza thread. Now you can close it  Cheesy

"I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day" - laszlo

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
"I AM HODLING

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.
"

- the legendary GameKyuubi (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643)

You might as well close this thread because I've already won. Cool
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Sometimes, to question an obvious scam how is it a scam or in what way could it scam could actually bring you closer to becoming a victim. - @Darker45

What are yours?
Pages:
Jump to: