Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange site - page 3. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
really. try BestRate.org as it in agregator in all exchange giants  as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others.
It's easier and it offer only the highest rate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
Bittrex, Polionex, and new one Binance exchange are good ones.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
Guys, has anyone heard about bestrate? I read like it could be a good start for beginners ..if you don't have enough experience you'd better use such exchange platorm..Well, the question is what will be the most suitable for the beginners?

As I know, Bestrate could help you to range the best rate, so you could pick the most suitable and actually the highest for yiu
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
my favorite is Bittrex and Binance, kucoin : ) Wink
Activity: 112
February 05, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
Guys, has anyone heard about bestrate.org ? I read like it could be a good start for beginners ..if you don't have enough experience you'd better use such exchange platorm..Well, the question is what will be the most suitable for the beginners?
Activity: 111
February 05, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
Some exchange site's doesn't support bank transfer.. but in some country there are an exchange site that support local bank transfer, for example vip.bitcoin.co.id in Indonesia.. if you want to trade with low withdrawal fee, i recommending binance. the time for processing your transaction are depending on the transaction list on their site..
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 05, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
I dislike wating 5+ days for my transfer to hit coinbase, but theyre the best solution I have found

Would like to share the solution that you have found out as it can help thousands of other who are facing this type of problem while transferring the coin. Have you changed the exchange site itself or is their any other solution available ?
Activity: 10
February 05, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
I dislike wating 5+ days for my transfer to hit coinbase, but theyre the best solution I have found
Activity: 252
February 05, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
hello,

When you are trading you have to be careful whether the exchange is secure or not.Otherwise you can lost your bitcoins.So i recommend below sites.

1.Bitcoin Exchange
2.CEX.IO
3.Coinmama
4.Bitifinex
Activity: 136
Merit: 20
February 04, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
I would recommend coinbase.com or remitano.com depend on your country if supporsted or luno.com but the rate may quite expensive. Be careful!

remitano? bagggg
are a thieves
take your money with trick
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
 Huh
Hello, what is best exchange site where I can buy Bitcoin for fiat via bank transfer? And how long it needs to show that this money is on my balance?

Some exchanges need 5 days and that's too much.

for coinbase it depends where u are located bcs for eastern europe they don't open acocunts.

Kraken is also a good choise, binance or bittrex are my favourite exchanges ..

The wire it normally takes arround 3 - 4 working days, in some cases up to 5 in some cases 2 .. it depends where the receipt is and where are you located.

Cheers!

Activity: 4
February 03, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
I would recommend registering on Coinbase.com, but the trick is to log on gdax.com with your coinbase account to have lower fees! Coinbase fees are huge and I do not recommend it
Activity: 6
February 03, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
I am using Binance

1. theirs support is not so fast.
2. Other issue i have with them is that for some coins you cant sell/buy fractions like (0.1) only 1, 2, etc. (so until to buy you should check if you can sell fractions).
    for e.g.: If you purchase 5 ARN you will get 4.95 and when you have to sell you can sell only 4.00 the rest 0.95 will remain in your account this is not fair.
3. The are minimum values for sale/buy orders 0.02 ETH
4. What i like to theirs web site is the User interface interaction and graphics.

Hope this will help others to know some small (and important) things related to Binance.

Activity: 23
February 03, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
I suggest you register 2 exchange:
For holding, I suggest Kucoin/Binance/Bittrex. But now Bittrex closed, so you can go Kucoin or Binance. Many new coins/token list at there first after ICO.
For trading, I suggest Binance/Bitfinex( For shark). Many trading signal/ suggestion base on Binance now.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
Hello,

I think best exchange site is cex.io , it's fees are expensive but it is more reliable. There are so many exchange sites like coinmama.com, poloniex, bttrex, etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
February 03, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
Not sure what your countries laws are, but in general all exchanges that accept fiat currency need to do KYC. So for the most part if there is some exchange that you can swipe your credit card on and that doesnt do any KYC - I would run for the hills.
Such an exchange generally speaking would not be compliant with law and will either be a scam or be shut down very quickly.

If you do not want to wait 5 days, I would suggest you go via localbitcoins. But please use common sense, a lot of people are getting robbed etc. Go do the trade in a public place like a mall. You can walk to the ATM with the guy and draw the cash then and there, dont carry it with you beforehand and make sure you go with a seller who has a good reputation on localbitcoins. You will probably pay more for your BTC like this though.

Go sort out your KYC with a trusted local exchange while you are at it, then you can easily trade BTC next time.
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
the most safe exchanges are those with a license such as Coinbase or Bitstamp.

however, the trade-off are higher fees mostly.

Good exchange for depositing EUR or USD fiat are:

- coinbase https://bitcoincashback.net/coinbase-review.html
- bitstamp
- bitfinex (currently under SEC Investigation, min 10k USD deposit to trade) https://bitcoincashback.net/bitfinex-review.html
- bitcoin.de
- kraken
- gemini

I linked my reviews to two of the sites I listed.
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
I'm kind of surprised I didn't see anyone mention gemini.com

I personally prefer it over coinbase because the fees are cheaper and you can do 30 withdraws a month for free.

Coinbase and there fees are TERRIBLE, though there is a way around it, I just don't like coinbase that much imo.
Activity: 26
February 02, 2018, 12:29:09 AM
I use coinbase and bittrex the most. I think they are the most safe on the market
Activity: 168
February 01, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
From fiat to BTC I like GDAX/Coinbase.  I transfer fiat to coinbase and then use a limit order on GDAX and the purchase is free.  It does take a few days for the ACH from my bank to Coinbase.
Pages:
Jump to: