Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange with less risk. - page 10. (Read 1085 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
I would start by clarifying the exchange into two part which is Centralized and Decentralized exchange.
Centralized exchange are exchange where all coins listed are being customized with each wallets address for transactions, while Decentralized exchange is an exchange that requires you to unlock your wallet by yourself.
Fast and reliable Centralized exchange are Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC.
While Decentralized exchange are Idex, folkdelta and etherdelta.
You can watch YouTube videos on how to use them, wish you success in trading.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
In my opinion the best exchange with less risk is Binance,i am using also Kucoin.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
July 05, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?
Fate grants those who have good nerves. After all, those who wait will always be rewarded. I think everyone should be rewarded.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
For me, the best crypto currency exchanges are: Binance, Kucoin and IDEX. It seems to me that at least one exchange will suit you.
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
For me the best exchange is Binance, it's comfortable. Also it has its own mobile app and it's awesome too!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
If you want less risk, you should go with decentralized exchanges but current decentralized exchanges are even risky for me. OAX is not ready yet.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
July 05, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
I have had good success with bittrex.  They are easy to use and very secure.  Trades, deposits, withdrawals, etc have always been fast and secure.  Their chart tools are the best but I've seen worse.  Bittrex wasn't accepting new customers for a while but that should change.  Because of their recent policy to turn away new customers you can see their volume went down but that will change too.  They are a good exchange and I highly recommend them.

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
At the time allmost everyone choice Binance when someone asking about best exchange. That's true - it is not bad. But i need to say that another, like Hotbit, Bittrex, Tidex - also nd bad and easey to use. Do not choice the exchange with a high fee's.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 05, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?
Try to check out on exchangers who do have the most volume https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
We can already preview which site is on top as of now and using them would somehow give less risk but not a guaranteed thing for them not to experience issues even on Binance on their recent bug incident.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

This is a rather complicated question ... There is no universal exchange, on which all the altcoins would trade. But the largest exchanges are Binance, Bitfinex, OKEx, Bittrex. I recommend having accounts on each of them. The IDEX is also an excellent exchange. It is quite difficult to actively trade on it, but you can buy any token of the ERC-20 format on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 05, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
If you are worried about exchange hacking or do not want to transfer to exchange wallet for selling then i will suggest you to try wallet based decentralized exchanges like fork delta, idex and ether delta, no account needed you just need to connect your wallet and trade.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Cobinhood has zero fees, perhaps worth checking this one out?
CREX24 is one with a lot of alts.
KuCoin is very reliable too.

Good luck with the choice!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 05, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
I want to start a shitcoin fund on binance with my 0.1btc but I don't want to give them my personal information. Is there anybody who had any problems with a lvl1 unverified account? (only verified by email)

I've seen polo and the others locking up accounts without a warning but yet to see anything serious about binance.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
If you really need well secured exchanges to use, i would recommend you go with the top first 20 exchanges. Although, some of the exchanges below these ranks are also secured. You only have to ensure you are using the correct url and not phishing sites.
Activity: 1022
July 05, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
to work as following use with decision on strategics to run as the details on limitation of numbers of the distance as expending use with possession of resource on balance and backup with results of extensives.

Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
I like crex24, I currently have my priv token on it also coinex, gave traded with coinex and I can say it's safe for me.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 05, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
I use binance,okex and idex(decentralized exchange), binance is pretty much best exchange and top 1 in volume. you should sign up at binance or any other top exchange that you like(research before you sign up!), you can find list of exchanges on coinmarketcap[1].

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
I like Bitmora. As for me, it is one of the easiest to use.
Also I support Cobinhood. It is new and have exclusive coins.
Both of the do not ask to pass KYC in order to get money back.
Activity: 45
July 05, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
If you ar looking for a exchange with safety in mind then look no further then binance.If you want to buy new tokens which have just finished the ico and haven't hit mainstream them look at kucoin.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 05, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
If I am not wrong,you are searching a best exchange for trade,buy or sell altcoins.In this respect,I suggest you to use Kucoin exchange.It is easy to use and they use high security for safe.So,if you want,you can use this.
Pages:
Jump to: